Part 3 - Let go

Ning Xiuyuan handed the glass of wine to his hand again.

Cen Li's eyelashes trembled, and his body was out of control. He became a puppet at the mercy of the other party. He paused for a pause and took over the glass of wine.

The rhythmic songs in the box were turned off, and everyone's eyes fell on him.

Ning Xiuyuan's greatest pleasure is nothing more than stepping on his self-esteem on the soles of his feet.

His fingers were a little cold. Cen Li handed the glass of wine to his lips and drank it up. His eyes were stained with a ball of unfailable water vapor, and his white cheeks floated slightly red, setting off the usually cold face and more colorful.

"Can I go?" He put down his glass and asked.

"When did I say I would let you go?" Ning Xiuyuan said in a low voice, and then filled the glass.

Cen Li brushed his face today. He can't let this person go easily.

People next to him gathered forward, as if it was a fun after dinner. Cen Li's back was straight and his expression was hidden in the dim light.

"Ning Shao... It's all my fault. I shouldn't mess with these..." The teenager whispered beside him.

But at this time, Ning Xiuyuan's temper could not be stopped. He said to Cen Li, "Since you can't drink, I'll drink enough today, so as not to do it next time."

Cen Li didn't take back the glass of wine handed over by Ning Xiuyuan.

Before meeting Ning Xiuyuan, he had never provoked these things, and spent more time in class. Later, his mother fell ill and he needed to take care of his mother. He had to drop out of school and learned that he had been funded. He thought he could get up from the abyss, but he didn't know that what awaited him was endless humiliation.

"Don't pretend to be dumb in front of me." Ning Xiuyuan said impatiently.

"..." Cen Li didn't make a sound.

He heard someone in the group say, "You don't know A Yuan's temper. Just admit your mistake."

But what's wrong with him?

Cen Li said nothing, took the glass of wine, and then finished drinking it.

Ning Xiuyuan sneered and said, "It's very good."

The unconcealable anger on that face made everyone around him feel terrified.

The glass was broken all over the ground, and the ground was full of debris. Cen Li's eyelids drooped slightly. He has always been upright, fighting or grabbing. He also had a good comment in the mouths of his classmates and teachers. Only the relationship with Ning Xiuyuan was a stain that he could not erase in his life.

Due to Ning Xiuyuan, people here have never spread their relationship.

His arm was torn by Ning Xiuyuan and dragged out, and the person standing next to him consciously gave up a path.

Ning Xiuyuan's hands were extremely strong. Cen Li's lower abdomen hit the corner of the table, and his painful body was about to curl up. The glass debris left on the table scratched out a few blood marks on his fingers, but Ning Xiuyuan continued to drag him to the door as if he didn't see it.

"Don't make too much trouble." Xiachuan Road.

Unlike those people, Xia Chuan and Ning Xiuyuan have known each other for many years, but Xia Chuan rarely interferes in other people's affairs.

Someone in the box turned on the light, as if all the pain had been peeled off in front of outsiders. Cen Li's forehead ooze coldly, and his fair skin looked much paler.

The teenager before saw Ning Xiuyuan angry and dared not come forward.

"Just to help him raise his memory." Ning Xiuyuan whispered and looked back to see Cen Li's unbearable appearance, as if it had provoked the bloodthirsty factor in his body.

He let go of his hand and directly resisted Cen Li on his shoulder.