Part 25 - Physical Discomfort

Jiang Yan asked someone to go to the hospital to check, but he didn't get any useful information. Bai Chengyu did everything and kept the matter secret very well, but the more he couldn't find anything, the more tricky he had.

On the way back, Jiang Yan seemed to say a few words casually, and then asked Ning Xiuyuan if Cen Li had any serious illness before going to have an operation.

Ning Xiuyuan thought it was Cen Li's mother at first, but Cen Li's mother was not in the traditional Chinese medicine hospital.

As far as he knows, Cen Li is just in a weak constitution. He usually has the weight of doing things. He has never really ruined this person. Every time he uses medicine to keep him, so that he doesn't let this man go to the hospital for surgery on purpose.

Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's words, Cen Li's body trembled and there was a strong sense of panic in his heart. He knew that Bai Chengyu would not tell Ning Xiuyuan, but the paper could not wrap fire, and it was inevitable that the other party would not know anything from other channels.

This uneasiness was suppressed by him. He thought for a moment. If Ning Xiuyuan had known his whole affection, he would not have asked him now.

"Stomach disease..." Cen Li whispered, "So I haven't been greasy recently."

He lowered his eyelids, but he knew that the other party had been examining him.

Cen Li has had stomach problems for a long time. He has naturally heard of Ning Xiuyuan after spending so much time.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

"..." Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly. Even if he was really sick, he told Ning Xiuyuan that it would not work. A few days ago, he caught a cold, and the other party had not done everything.

"There are so many tonics for you to eat, but you don't want to eat them. It's also your own body that hurts."

"..."

This reason has also been fooled.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "I'll accompany you to the hospital on the weekend. Xiaoyan happens to have a physical examination."

"... It's not a serious illness. It hasn't been decided whether to do this operation or not." Cen Li said that if you really go to the hospital for surgery, you can't hide it.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned. He usually paid little attention to Cen Li's physical condition. He always tossed people around to the hospital before he knew how the other party was in physical condition.

"Whatever you want." Ning Xiuyuan was a little impatient. It was rare for him to spend more time on Cen Li. The other party was still so uninteresting.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at his handsome side face, and his eyes suddenly darkened.

Cen Li's body shrank in, and there was a trace of sadness in his heart. In fact, what Jiang Yan said last time might not be wrong. He knew very well what Ning Xiu treated him far away.

Cen Li whispered, "Can you give me a dress when it's over?"

"It should be something else. I'll have someone to deliver it then." Ning Xiuyuan felt more and more that Cen Li was very cheap. At least others would order expensive gifts, big-name clothes or jewelry. Cen Li really had never seen the world.

Cen Li's pupils looked at the man covering him dimly. Ning Xiuyuan didn't like him to cover his face with his hands, and always wanted to have a panoramic view of his humiliation and helplessness.

"Cen Li." Ning Xiuyuan called his name in his ear. At this time, he was ashamed.

Ning Xiuyuan kissed him on the cheek and said, "Don't know those messy people outside in the future. Do you hear me? Otherwise, I have a lot of ways to deal with you."

"..." Cen Li said nothing and stared at Ning Xiuyuan in a daze.

The sky outside is getting darker and darker. It's okay. You don't have to see yourself embarrassed.

After that, Ning Xiuyuan was rarely in a better mood and ordered the guards outside to help him deliver his clothes in.

Those people must have heard the movement in the room. Cen Li shrank in the quilt and his body chilled.

But after thinking about it, Ning Xiuyuan locked him up here. How could others not be aware of the abnormality?

The incandescent light in the room lit up. Cen Li saw that the clothes on the table, not his original clothes, were all new.

Ning Xiuyuan dressed neatly, looked back and found Cen Li's eyes and asked, "Dissatisfied?"

"... No." Cen Li's voice was very low, probably for fear that Ning Xiuyuan would take away this dress again.

Deliberately ignoring his physical discomfort, he took two steps and put it on the table.

Bring me that dress.

There was a knock on the door outside, "A Yuan."

Ning Xiuyuan walked to the door.

"When will Aunt Li come back? I feel that the food she cooks is more suitable for me." Jiang Yan's voice brought a little coquettish tone, "... By the way, Cen Li... Will Cen Li have dinner with us later?"

Ning Xiuyuan looked back and said, "Don't put him on the table. He'll ask someone to deliver it to him later."

"Why? Maybe there was some misunderstanding before, and I really wanted to talk to him more. Maybe he would have a better impression of me.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled gently, and his tone was full of contempt, "What can I talk to with people like him?"

Ning Xiuyuan has never been a reasonable person. No matter where he is, people with status have the final say. When he goes to outsiders, he will have the same reasoning. The so-called truth is like a joke in front of him.

"Didn't you say you're hungry in the car?" Ning Xiuyuan asked thoughtfully.

"Yes." Jiang Yan nodded, "... But I can't eat alone without you."

The door was closed, and the voice gradually faded away.

Although his footsteps were vain, he barely supported the bathroom. Cen Li opened the sprinkler and let the water cover him. Every time he cleaned it up, it was a huge suffering for him. At first, he would plead with the other party, but later he knew that the plea did not work, so he didn't say anything.