Part 53 - What to do

Outside the window, there was a gray piece of snowflakes falling on the edge of the window, gradually turning into a small drop of water. The sound of the wind blowing in my ears seemed to change the sky again.

Cen Li put his senses in another place, and the flowing liquid stained on the back of Ning Xiuyuan's hand. The other party let him go and rubbed the corners of his red eyes with his fingers.

A little action by the other party will scare Cen Li.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was deep and he said, "What are you afraid of? Can I still eat you?"

"..."

"After the exam, stay at home obediently and concentrate on taking care of yourself. As for the school, you can go next semester. I won't force you if you don't want to go. Anyway, if you come to Ning's job, I won't look at your education."

Cen Li looked slightly. Next semester... He remembered Bai Chengyu said that he would be pregnant in three months. Ning Xiuyuan said so, and he clearly knew that he did not dare...

Imagine what a man looks like with a big belly.

My body shuddered for no reason, and Cen Li's tone was pleaded, "... I'll give birth to you when I graduate?"

"I didn't discuss it with you." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was cold, "If you are pregnant, you have to give birth."

"..."

"Go down for dinner. I'll ask the servant to clean it up here." It's better to build a long way.

"..."

Cen Li was silent and pulled up by Ning Xiuyuan's arm. His body seemed to have become a puppet at the mercy of others. No matter what he did, he could not control it himself.

The bowl of rice had cooled down. Ning Xiuyuan asked Aunt Li to cook some other dishes for him. The air was filled with the fragrance of food. Aunt Li's craftsmanship was very good. Cen Li suddenly remembered the last time he ate his mother's cooking at home.

There is a little impetuous heat in spring. Because in the third year of high school, his mother always tells him something to study. Only when he eats at home can his mother cook meat dishes. He told his mother that the results of this monthly exam were more than thirty points higher than that of the second place. The school also awarded him a scholarship. At that time, he put all his money. Give it to the mother.

He thought that one day he would earn more money than a scholarship.

He never compares with others. He just wants to read it honestly. Only in study can he feel satisfied. After all, he is still a student. Why do he involve anything other than learning?

...but what should he do in the future?

Seeing that he hadn't moved, Ning Xiuyuan said coldly, "Would you want me to feed you?"

"...No." Cen Li replied.

He picked up the bowl dullly. The food he ate at this meal was tasteless. Ning Xiuyuan always helped him pick up a lot of vegetables, just like he was a pet in his possession, waiting for the owner to feed him. He would eat as much as he gave him.

Jiang Yan sat for a long time, and his voice was a little wronged, "A Yuan... If you have a child, will you ignore me in the future?"

"How is that possible?"

"Nazenli..."

"Of course the child won't live with him." Ning Xiuyuan didn't think about it.

The child is the bloodline of the Ning family, and naturally it is necessary to take back to the Ning family. As for Cen Li, he is probably looking for a house outside to raise. At that time, the living expenses will be sufficient, and there is no need for the child to know that the person who gave birth to him is a man.