Part 35.1 - Buckle

He frowned and said, "Remember to eat more in the future. I won't deduct anything from you."

"..."

Cen Li's eyes fluctuated slightly and he glanced in the direction of Ning Xiuyuan.

As if he thought of something, he struggled to hold up his arm and want to get out of bed.

"What are you going to do?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"CLEAN UP." Cen Li answered these two words calmly.

I don't know where this sentence touched the other party. Ning Xiuyuan put an arm around his waist and whispered on his face, "If you still have strength, you might as well do something real. Anyway, I haven't touched you for days, so I have to make it up."

Cen Li's body suddenly stiffened.

Ning Xiuyuan wanted to kiss him on the cheek, but he dodged it.

As if the warmth just now, Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "What, if you can throw yourself into others' arms and hugs, you will be fastidious with me?"

Thinking of him going to the hotel before, he saw Cen Li drunk in Han Chen's arms, and his arm was still close to the other party's shoulder, and his face became even darker.

Ning Xiuyuan is used to casually. He can't care what kind of reaction the people under him do.

"Ning Xiuyuan...!" Cen Li's voice began to tremble, "I don't want it..."

"It's up to you."

......

Even if the servant in the house hears the news, he dares not go to disturb him. Who dares to get involved in the affairs of rich families?

The next morning, Ning Xiuyuan came out of the house, and the servant had already prepared breakfast.

Jiang Yan had already sat at the table, as if he hadn't had a good rest last night, and there was a trace of cyan under his eyelids.

The food in front of him did not move at all. Ning Xiuyuan saw it and asked, "Is it not tasty?"

Jiang Yan hesitated and then said, "When can Aunt Li come? I've been thinking about what she cooks abroad..."

Aunt Li has been staying in Ning's house for more than twenty years. She regards Ning Xiuyuan as half of her son. Aunt Li will also remind Ning Xiuyuan of some things that others dare not say. Moreover, he has known Ning Xiuyuan for more than ten years, and Aunt Li has always had a good impression of him.

He naturally heard what happened last night. If it had been put in the past, the people around Ning Xiuyuan were close to others, then Ning Xiuyuan would be tired of this person. After all, no matter how you play, it was playing, and it was not bad.

He still remembers that when he was in high school, the class girl next to Ning Xiuyuan often came to find Ning Xiuyuan. Later, the girl held hands with another man and was found by the senior director to report criticism in the whole school. Ning Xiuyuan's face was also light, and he even had some ridicule.

"In a few days." It's better to build a long way.

"I knew Ayuan was the best." Jiang Yan smiled and said, "... By the way, where's Cen Li? Why don't you see him come down?"

"Away, he can't starve to death." Ning Xiuyuan's voice sank.

"But if Cen Li doesn't eat breakfast, will it be bad for his health?"

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "People like him are not worth your attention."

Jiang Yan seemed to be entangled for a few seconds and whispered, "A Yuan, class will not be long before. If Cen Li doesn't come down... We will be late."

"Don't worry about him."

"Okay..."

Jiang Yan's face is better.

After breakfast, Ning Xiuyuan drove directly to school with Jiang Yan.

The room was in chaos, because Cen Li was so dizzy last night that he seemed to be poured lead.

He staggered to the bathroom to clean up, and then put on the abandoned clothes neatly. Last night, the suit had been wrinkled for a long time, and Ning Xiuyuan knew to leave him a clean suit.

When I opened the door, I saw a maid standing outside.

"Sir told you to clean up the room when you come out."

Cen Li was stunned, and then squeezed out the word "um" from his throat with difficulty.

All the shames and unbearables are all in front of outsiders. Although they are ashamed and indignant, they are unable to change all this.

Obviously, even walking has become expensive.

Li, but Cen Li still straightened his back and walked out of this cage-like house.