Part 8 - Don't Tell Him

Cen Li thought he misheard. He was a man... How could he be linked to this word...

Perhaps seeing his doubts, the doctor said again, "You are almost two months pregnant."

"...What did you say?" Cen Li asked.

The doctor expected to say it directly, but Cen Li would not believe it. He took out the B-ultrasound picture and handed it to Cen Li. His slender fingers bent slightly and held the picture in his hand.

Cen Li looked extra serious. He squeezed his thin lips tightly and saw a small dark shadow on his abdomen on the drawing. His eyes slowly looked at the upper right corner. The pregnancy cycle and his name were clearly written.

How can it be...

It's like the blood coagulates, and a strong sense of suffocation suddenly hits, making breathing unsmooth.

Cen Li raised his eyes and looked at the doctor. The other party's expression was serious and serious, and there was no sign of joking.

Cen Li handed the paper back to the doctor's hand, and his pale thin lips moved gently, "I'm a man."

"I know, so I told you after confirming it." The doctor replied.

The doctor searched on the Internet with his mobile phone, and then handed the searched content to Cen Li. "Although men are pregnant in the minority, there was a case in N Province last month. You can have a look."

Cen Li shook his head.

"You and Ning Xiuyuan..."

"Don't tell him." Cen Li interrupted the doctor. If Ning Xiuyuan knew, what kind of means should he use to threaten him?

He wished it was a nightmare and someone would wake him up soon.

As if he had been turned on a fragile switch, he had never talked to anyone about the torture he had suffered over the years. His mother often asked him about the Ning family, and he took it over in a few words, only saying good, not bad.

Originally, as a man, it was difficult to say that relationship with Ning Xiuyuan, let alone pregnant like a woman. He still has studies and the future, he can't spend his whole life with Ning Xiuyuan.

Ahead was a white ceiling, and Cen Li's consciousness was in a trance for a while.

There was a rapid knock on the door outside the door, and Ning Xiuyuan waited impatiently, "Have you finished talking??"

The doctor was about to open the door. Cen Li stretched out his hand, pulled the doctor's arm, and opened his thin lips slightly, "When can I have an operation?"

The doctor paused and said, "Your body is too weak now to be operated on."

Cen Li let go of his hand. Because of the sudden force, the needle on the back of his hand took the needle away. The bright red blood overflowed from the needle hole and stained on the white sheet, dazzling like a withered petal.

Ning Xiuyuan came in and frowned when he saw Cen Li's appearance. "Why is this so? What were you talking about just now?"

"...Nothing, I was careless myself." Cen Li whispered, lowered his eyes slightly, and saw the bleeding from the back of his hand. Up a little, the bruises on his wrist had not subsided, which was particularly eye-catching on the white skin.

The doctor came over, wiped the blood clean with sterilized cotton balls, then replaced the infusion device and pierced the needle into the blood vessel.

"It's better not to play tricks under my eyes." Ning Xiuyuan warned.

Cen Li squeezed his lips tightly and didn't make a sound.

"You are so weak. Don't go back to school tomorrow." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

If it were in the past, Cen Li would be patient, but today, all his unbearables were caused by this person.

"You have no right to interfere." Cen Lidao.

Hearing this, Ning Xiuyuan's face immediately changed. Just as he was about to wave his fist, he was torn by the doctor behind him.