Part 117 - Do you like it?

Ning Xiuyuan specially asked the designer to do it. He texted him at noon today, saying that he could pick it up. He took it back and wanted to surprise Cen Li.

Ning Xiuyuan has always been willing to spend money on gifts, not to mention the token of two people getting married. It must be expensive. The diamond reflects a dazzling light. Ning Xiuyuan said, "To you, do you like it?"

It's just that Cen Li's reaction is much worse than what he imagined. When he watches a movie, others will be moved to hug his boyfriend when they receive gifts such as diamond rings. How can Cen Li... There is not much surprise.

Cen Litoned for a few seconds, and then smiled softly, "I like it."

Now Ning Xiuyuan will give him any answer he wants.

Ning Xiuyuan took his left hand and said, "I'll put it on for you."

"Isn't it more meaningful to wear it on the wedding day? Anyway, it's been a few days."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan can't say what's wrong. Normally, Cen Li is gentle to him and will laugh at him. He should feel satisfied.

Cen Li pulled out his finger and took the ring over. "I'll keep it first."

"That's fine." Ning Xiuyuan said, "When can you come back tomorrow?"

"Befores you get off work."

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan buried his head in Cen Li's neck and sniffed the familiar smell of this man. The bed was large and soft, and it was more than enough for two adult men to sleep on it.

Unable to resist his approach, Cen Li's body leaned back a little.

Maybe he was about to get married, and Ning Xiuyuan was no longer as tough as before. He put some gentleness in his eyes and whispered in Cen Li's ear, "Cen Li, what do you like? I can give it to you."

Recently, Ning Xiuyuan has become more and more that he has a good vision. Cen Li is so virtuous that those people outside can't compare with him.

Even if there is no servant at home, the housework is handled in an orderly manner. Cen Li sleeps very shallowly. Every morning when he gets up and goes to the company, he makes a little noise. Cen Li wakes up and helps him choose the color of the bow tie in the wardrobe and tie it carefully to his collar.

Every time he wants to take which dress, he will first ask Cen Li which side he put.

In some trivial things in life, he seems to become a little dependent on this person.

Cen Li did not answer his words, but a faint smile appeared on his face.

The ring box in his hand fell at the head of the bed, but no one looked at the ring anymore.

Cen Li's back was pasted on the bright red sheets, and his whole body was almost demonic.

It's like the brightness of those seconds when fireworks bloom in the night sky.

Ning Xiuyuan supported the weight of his body with his elbows, and the deep eyes were engraved with Cen Li's handsome appearance. He suddenly hugged Cen Li as if giving himself a step. He said, "The past has passed, as long as the present and the future are good. When we get married, I will arrange you. Which position do you want to start with when working in the company?

"All right." Cen Lidao.

"..."

"Actually, it's good to stay at home and wait for you to come back every day. Just tell me what you want to eat in advance. If there is something to deal with in the company, you can work first. I will watch it in the room when I have nothing to do at home."

"..."

In the past, he really asked Cen Li to stay at home. The salary of working outside was not as good as the living expenses he paid. When Cen Li was a part-time job, he often couldn't find him. It's better to stay at home and learn how to serve him.

It's just that he is silent now.

Cen Li became what he wanted, but he was not so satisfied.

"Now I don't have to worry about food or clothing. I don't have to work hard outside for life. Those students who have just gone out for internships know our relationship and may also envy me."

"..."

Cen Li asked him with a smile, "What's wrong?"

"... It's okay."

Ning Xiuyuan felt a strange congestion in his heart. He used to... I did do something for Cen Li.

It's not a good thing, but on the whole, it should be okay for Cen Li.

"Cen Li." Ning Xiuyuan whispered Cen Li's name and hugged the people in his arms more tightly.

When Ning Xiuyuan's face was buried in his neck, the smile on Cen Li's face faded.

"I just stay at home every day and wait for you to come back. Anyway, the house is so big. Just tell them what you want to buy, and they will help me buy it out." Cen Li whispered.

For no reason, Ning Xiuyuan's eyes suddenly became astringent, and that kind of beautiful warmth was gradually replaced by another emotion.