Part 100 - It's His

Spicy liquid poured into his throat. Ning Xiuyuan didn't think there was anything delicious about this thing before. At most, he could adjust the atmosphere, but now he is so depressed that he can't find any other way to vent.

He thought that Cen Li had never been drunk, but on his birthday, he insisted on drinking several glasses on others.

At that time... Cen Li should have been pregnant with his child in his belly.

The glass was broken all over the ground, and Cen Li's finger was scratched by fragments. He just wanted Cen's dress to be soft, but Cen Li was boney. Later, he took the person directly to the hotel. Although Cen Li's face was pale, he only regarded it as the person was too weak and still habitually invaded this person.

He didn't think there was anything wrong before, but if Cen Li had told him that he was pregnant at that time, he would definitely treat this person better... At least he would not have forced Cen Li to drink.

Ning Xiuyuan vaguely knew Xia Chuan's feelings for Xia Chuyan. He just felt quite rare. Obviously, there were many people around him, but Xia Chuan's reaction was very cold.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "What he bought for you is different. Isn't it all from the mall?"

"You called me out today for Cen Li?" Xia Chuan asked him.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan frowned. He didn't want to admit that he did something for Cen Li. "If you have nothing to do, can't you be called out?"

Xia Chuan avoided Ning Xiuyuan's question and said, "Recently, Xia Lu has always asked me about Cen Li. She likes Cen Li very much."

Ning Xiuyuan's face became more and more ugly. He held the glass on the table. "Didn't she see Cen Li kiss me a long time ago? Why didn't she give up?"

"What?" Xia Chuan was a little surprised.

Ning Xiuyuan picked up the glass, drank it up, and said, "I took Cen Li to open a room in a hotel outside the school, and Xia Lu saw it."

"..." Xia Chuan's expression became subtle. Cen Li, such an arrogant person, also looked at his face very importantly, but Ning Xiuyuan stepped on all the things that this person cares about under his feet.

"I warned him several times that if he still broke off the relationship with Xia Lu, I had to help him."

"That's not what you used to associate with others." It took Xia Chuan a few seconds to preach.

"Do you have it?" Ning Xiuyuan thought about it carefully, but it really didn't seem to have it.

He was not eager to prove his right to belong because a bedmate was coveted, hoping that those people knew that this person belonged to him.

Not to mention that no one was interested in anything. Since Cen Li's mother passed away, he has been thinking about what means to use to keep Cen Li by his side. At the beginning, he thought he was just for a moment of freshness, but after such a long time, he was not tired of it, but more and more concerned about Cen Li. The more you come.

"A Yuan, there is something I should tell you that Jiang Yan is not what you see on the surface." Xia Chuan said that once he went to the grade group to hand in his homework, and happened to hear Jiang Yan say something to the director. In the afternoon of the same day, he found out that the class benef next to date someone else. At that time, the girl was originally fighting with Ning Xiuyuan.

"...What's wrong with Xiaoyan?"

"If you are sure to be with Jiang Yan, when Cen Li gives birth to a child, you'd better place Cen Li farther away."

"..."

Jiang Yan has always been a docile and sensible brother in his eyes. In the past, in school, in order to avoid anyone bullying Jiang Yan because of Jiang Yan's weak constitution, they were inseparable, except for his occasional date with others.

Jiang Yan didn't make trouble in front of him. Ning Xiuyuan wondered who would tell Jiang Bai about Cen Li's position. That night, he happened to chat with Jiang Yan and said he wanted to pick up the person back.

What he said to Jiang Yan has never been questioned.

"Where are you going?" Xia Chuan saw Ning Xiuyuan standing up and asked.

"One more thing to do."

He installed a monitor in Cen Li's room. Although he seldom went to see the contraceptive pill after changing it, the surveillance has always been there, and the several accidents should have been recorded.