Part 81 - Are you afraid of me?

Everything should be moderate. Today, Cen Li has brushed his face again and again.

He has been taking care of him in the hospital for so many days that he hasn't even gone back to his home. The other party has been treating each other coldly. Ning Xiuyuan really hasn't seen anyone like this.

Xu was because of Bai Chengyu's instructions. Seeing that Cen Li did not answer, Ning Xiuyuan's face eased a little and he said, "Be a person, you should know current affairs, and don't be shameless."

After a few seconds, Cen Li said, "I'm tired. Now I want to rest."

This sentence undoubtedly issued an expulsion order to Ning Xiuyuan and stop staying in the ward to disturb him.

Seeing the other party leaning towards him, Cen Li subconsciously shrank back.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was not very good. "Are you afraid of me?"

"..."

He just saw that Cen Li had just lie down, and the quilt was not covered tightly, and he wanted to help people tuck the quilt.

Cen Li was like a bird that scared the bow, and his face was full of guard.

Originally, he didn't follow Ning Xiuyuan. The other party could torture him by various means, and he never worried about his physical condition.

He still remembers that he was sent to the hospital by Ning Xiuyuan last time because of his hypoglycemia and almost fainted. Bai Chengyu helped him. Ning Xiuyuan took him back to the villa directly and dragged him upstairs.

He pleaded that there would be class the next day, but after the other party finished it, he put the things in his body. When he woke up in the morning, his fever did not subside. Han Chen later took him to the infirmary to buy cold medicine.

Ning Xiuyuan bent down and reached the edge of the quilt. He heard Cen Li's thin lips trembling gently, "Since you are already with Jiang Yan, you should also go to him for this kind of thing."

Hearing Cen Li's words, Ning Xiuyuan's face suddenly changed. The man was in a coma for several days before he woke up, and he would not toss people around.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" Ning Xiuyuan's voice was so heavy.

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

When Ning Xiuyuan's body covers him, he will feel afraid. Although he has taken the initiative to get close to this person before, he has resisted discomfort. Ning Xiuyuan has let him see many times, otherwise he would not know that the two men could do such a thing.

Ning Xiuyuan helped Cen Li tuck some open quilts carefully. Cen Li's body was stiff all the way and he had been staring at him on guard.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't feel much.

If it had been someone else, he should have softened his body long ago, and then curryed him a few words. However, when he got to Cen Li, the other party would guard against him like a thief.

After a long silence in the room, Ning Xiuyuan said, "Call me when something happens."

Cen Li was relieved to see the other party walk out of the ward and close the door.

How could he ask Ning Xiuyuan to come in? He couldn't wait for Ning Xiuyuan to leave quickly.

After sleeping for several days, Cen Li was actually not too sleepy. Some pain faintly came from his lower abdomen. His fingers touched it and felt a curve, which was more obvious than the other day. Cen Li hoped that it was just that he had gained weight, but he didn't gain weight elsewhere, so he bulged here.

The sun fell on the window, and the outside looked warm. He hadn't gone out for a long time, and he had to forget what it was like outside.

Cen Li slowly got out of the hospital bed, walked to the window, opened the window, and a trace of cold air hit him, but he didn't feel cold. He took several breaths of fresh air like a prisoner imprisoned for too long.

He heard a loud voice downstairs and looked down at the source of the voice. It was a child of about ten years old thinking, but there was still plaster on his leg.

A young woman came over with a feather duster and taught, "I was disobedient at the beginning of school. What are you fighting with others? Now it's okay. It's already the penultimate. I can't keep up with your homework after asking for so many days off."

The child continued to pretend, covering his ears and pretending not to hear it.

"I'll come and check later. If you don't recite this text, you won't play with your mobile phone in the future." The woman said again.

When the woman left, the child put down his ear-covering hand and stopped, facing the woman's way she left.

Xiang made a grimace.

Cen Li smiled a little more at the corners of his mouth, which was the life that normal people should have.

He seldom worries his mother. Every time he mentions him, his mother is proud, but now she is not sure.

He never opened the things that Ning Xiuyuan brought back from school, but he dealt with Ben almost every day before.

The child downstairs had entered the house, and Cen Li looked into the distance.

He thought, what would his life be like if he hadn't met Ning Xiuyuan?