Part 102 - Late

Ning Xiuyuan didn't drive back directly to the hospital, and he didn't know where the road would lead.

Originally, he didn't have such troubles. Those around him would break. Anyway, there will be new ones to replace him. There is nothing he miss. He thinks that the people who lived in the past are stupid.

But recently, he has become more and more restless, and he can't fall asleep even in the middle of the night. He found a group photo abandoned by him a long time in the clutter room, which was taken after the military training of the first year of high school.

The photo was covered with a layer of dust and there were traces of folding. He saw Cen Li on the edge of the penultimate row. He stood in the last row without looking at the camera. He always disdained to participate in such a group photo.

At that time, he realized that this was the only group photo of him and Cen Li.

When the graduation photos were taken at the end of the third year of high school, Cen Li did not go there, because he fainted the night before. He didn't struggle out of bed until the day of the exam.

He took the photo out of the clutter room and took it out when he was free. Hours of time always passed unconsciously.

Cen Li wore a uniformly distributed camouflage uniform, which looked a little funny on others, but Cen Li's clothes matched. From these people, he could see Cen Li almost at a glance. His skin was white and pure, as if he could not be tanned. After a week of military training, other people's faces were darkened several colors. Degree.

Cen Li smiled slightly at the corners of his mouth, stared at the aspect of the camera, stood regularly, and had a typical Miyoshi student posture.

It's really good-looking.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't want to think about it anymore. He parked his car by the roadside, and his whole body felt depressed.

Cen Li woke up and saw that there were no waves in his eyes after that, even the disgust and fear of the past.

That day, he brought people back from Jiang Bai's place. Cen Li obviously pulled his hem and refused to let go, and his eyebrows were full of touching warmth.

Ning Xiuyuan automatically ignored it. At that time, Cen Li regarded him as someone else.

Bai Chengyu prescribed some vitamins suitable for pregnant women and told him not to have sex too much.

"XIU YUAN, CEN LI'S BODY IS NOT AS GOOD AS BEFORE. HE CAN'T PUT PEOPLE INTO THE HOSPITAL IN LESS THAN A WEEK. NO MATTER HOW HEALTHY HE IS, HE CAN'T STAND TOSSING AROUND LIKE THIS."

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan answered.

Of course, he knows how Cen Li is in physical condition, but when he has a temper, he can't help it.

Bai Chengyu injected Cen Li with nutrient solution. In addition to a little raised abdomen, Cen Li's body was thin and pitiful, and his cheeks became thinner and thinner.

Obceived that Cen Li's lips were a little dry, Ning Xiuyuan poured a cup of warm water to help Cen Li moisten.

But Cen Li didn't move.

"If you don't open your mouth, I have a lot of ways to let you drink." Ning Xiuyuan whispered.

"..." Only then did Cen Li's eyes fall on him.

Ning Xiuyuan sank his face, took a sip of the water in the cup, then bent down, squeezed Cen Li's jaw, crossed directly with his lips, and forced the other party to swallow the water into his throat.

Cen Li seemed to have choked on the trachea. He coughed a few low, and his pale cheeks also floated a little red. Some liquid overflowed from his lips and slipped down his cheeks, soaking a small piece of white sheets.

Because I just woke up for a short time, my lips were not as soft as before, but they were stained with water and looked moisturized.

It seems that the two of them can only get along like this. If he is not strong, Cen Li will not pay attention to him.

Ning Xiuyuan stretched out his hand, helped Cen Lishun, and then said, "My engagement with Xiaoyan has been cancelled."

Cen Li's breath calmed down, and his voice softly said, "What does it have to do with me?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan's face became a little ugly, "... Don't you want me to be engaged to him? You always find fault with him.

Cen Li said, "I can't wait for you to be together earlier. In fact, you are quite suitable. Each one is worse than the other. It's better not to be separated forever."

As soon as he finished speaking, Cen Li frowned, and the little blood on his face faded. He squeezed his thin lips tightly and covered it with his hand.

Abdominal.

With the growth of pregnancy, his body is also more sensitive and fragile. After the temperature rises, he can't wear heavy clothes to cover his abdomen, and his thin body looks bulging and looks a little deformed.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't have time to care about what Cen Li said anymore. He quickly called Bai Chengyu and asked if it was a sequela.

Bai Chengyu checked and said, "This is caused by fetal movement. During the fifth or six months of pregnancy, it will be more frequent. From seven p.m. to nine p.m. and one o'clock in the morning, it is the peak time for fetal movement. If there is any abnormality, you should send it to the hospital for examination in time."

Ning Xiuyuan only thought that he could give birth to the child after ten months of pregnancy. He didn't expect that he would experience so much in the middle. Looking at Cen Li's appearance, he was really uncomfortable.

"... Are you still uncomfortable?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

Cen Li's face was covered with fine beads of sweat, which soaked the hair on his forehead.

He said, "I can't die anyway."

Ning Xiuyuan's face cooled down, "You won't feel well if you don't find something, will you?"

Cen Li smiled softly and said, "Isn't that what you often say? I'm just telling you what you said."

"..."

"Ning Xiuyuan, don't pretend in front of me. I look disgusting." Cen Li slowed down and said word for word.

Bai Chengyu still didn't go out in the ward for fear that Ning Xiuyuan would do anything out of style.

Ning Xiuyuan just stepped forward, helped Cen Li tuck in the quilt, and said, "Since it's all right, let's get out of the hospital after the infusion."

Cen Li closed his eyes slightly.

If it had been for this in front of him, Ning Xiuyuan would have given the other party a long memory.

It was probably because Cen Li's mother was gone. Without the means to completely bind Cen Li, he had some li guilty conscience. Even if Cen Li had no feelings for him now, in those ten or twenty years, when the child was an adult, Cen Li should have got used to staying with him.

Bai Chengyu looked at this scene with a little complicated mood. At first, he thought Ning Xiuyuan was just enjoying the satisfaction of conquering Cen Li, but now what is this attitude? The person concerned is not clear, and he is not sure.

Maybe after a while, the answer will come out, but what happened later was expected by him, but not what he expected, the seemingly weak man would take the most extreme step.

At that time, the people lying in the hospital bed were replaced.

Even if you admit all the mistakes you have made and are willing to give everything yourself, it's too late.