Part 116 - Keep giving up

When he was not in contact with Cen Li, he saw photos of Cen Li in the propaganda column by the school road.

Only the top fifty people in each grade will paste the photos there. The one-inch big head photos are quite ugly. He glanced at it casually and found that only the photos in the first row still caught his eyes.

He casually glanced at the name under the photo, which was Cen Li, which quite matched this person's.

Ning Xiuyuan's face stiffened a little, and he didn't want to think about it in that way.

Ning Qi smiled a little more on his serious face and teased the baby, "Don't cry. It won't look good to cry again."

"Woo-woo..." The baby's face was full of tears, and then looked around. He didn't see the person he wanted. He didn't know why. The person who smelled the same as him rarely came to see him. For such a long time, he didn't even hug him.

The baby fell asleep with his eyes closed soon and was taken to the room by the maid to rest.

Breakfast was also arranged downstairs. Ning Xiuyuan opened the door of the room and found that Cen Li was sitting by the bed, wearing only a thin set of pajamas.

Ning Xiuyuan picked up the coat hanging by the bed, put it on Cen Li's shoulder, and said, "How long have you been sitting? The doctor said that you can't stand the cold now, otherwise you will leave the root cause.

"..." Cen Li raised his eyes and looked at this man who always said what he cared about him, but trampled on him into the earth every time.

If there had been a root cause of illness, it would have existed long ago. If Ning Xiuyuan hadn't forced him to conceive a child again not long after his abortion, he wouldn't have fallen into this.

His fingers were cold and he was held in the palm of his hand by Ning Xiuyuan's hands, as if to cover his fingers.

The other party's behavior today is ridiculous in his eyes.

After covering for a while, his fingers were still cold. Ning Xiuyuan frowned and said, "Pear your clothes first and go down for dinner."

Cen Li said "um".

Cen Li followed their opinions when talking about getting married at the dinner table. Ning Xiuyuan picked him a fried golden egg, which looked like his index finger moved.

Cen Li's consciousness was a little trance, as if he still lived at Han Chen's house. Han Chen prepared two fried eggs for him every morning.

He thought that over time, Han Chen would forget him completely. After all, he is a promising college professor. It's not good to mix with people like him.

Seeing that he was absent-minded, Ning Xiuyuan asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm wondering who will come that day." Cen Lidao.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "There are many invitations sent out in a couple of days. Don't worry."

"Yes."

Cen Li thought that when Ning Xiuyuan slandered him for stealing, there were indeed many people around him watching his jokes. Those rustling discussions and unbearable insults came to his ears.

If he finds the unidentified property on the road, he will return it. But Ning Xiuyuan said that he had stolen something, and those people believed it.

They always feel that it must be who did the wrong thing first, otherwise why did that person slander him and not others? There are many theories about the guilt of victims. He did nothing and was labeled as all kinds of dirty things.

He just returned all he had endured.

Ning Xiuyuan felt that the child was too noisy, so he temporarily let the child stay in the old house.

Cen Li was also dismissed from those servants at home. Ning Xiuyuan asked why. Cen Li said, "I only want to live for two people. Don't you want to?"

Hearing this explanation, Ning Xiuyuan couldn't take care of so much, but there were still a few people left at home to guard Cen Li.

Every day when he comes home from work, what awaits him is delicious meals. With the young man wearing an apron in front of him, Cen Li's craftsmanship is very good, which Ning Xiuyuan has not found before. Although he is used to eating mountain delicacies outside, his daily meals are more heartwarming.

It's only a few days since the wedding date. Ning Xiuyuan came home as usual. He is used to it. There are people waiting for him at home and delicious meals waiting for him.

Cen Li asked, "I want to visit my mother tomorrow, okay?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan is a little hesitant.

"I'm about to get married, and I also want her to know that you can let them follow me then."

After a long time of comfort, Ning Xiuyuan really thought that Cen Li had a constant feeling for him.

"Well, do you want me to accompany you there?"

Cen Li shook his head and said, "You should do the company's business first, and we'll go there together in the future."

Ning Xiuyuan felt comfortable listening to this explanation. He said, "Okay."

Then he took out a delicate box like a baby from his pocket. When he opened it, it seemed to be shining brightly. It was a ring set with diamonds.