Part 106 - One Clean

Cen Li's expression has not changed much. Now it's just the relationship is inverted.

At the beginning, Ning Xiu treated him far away than Jiang Yan. Ning Xiuyuan's casual decision was devastating to him.

It seems that his body stripped off his soul, and he became a spectators.

Seeing the scars on Ning Xiuyuan's palm, he only felt that it was not enough at all.

Ning Xiuyuan came over as if appeasing him, "Don't be afraid. I'll contact Uncle Jiang and send him abroad."

"Yes." Cen Li answered, "Are you willing to send him abroad?"

"There's nothing I can't bear to part with. If he hurts you, the whole Jiang family can't think about it."

Cen Li smiled in a low voice.

Today, Jiang Yan tied him up, but he didn't actually feel surprised. After all, the other party is a favored son of the Jiang family. How could he tolerate a person who was regarded as a grass mustard by himself and occupy his own position?

Even if Ning Xiuyuan is hypocritical to him, he still cares about this child.

Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's words, Jiang Yan's face turned white and white, and then he looked at Cen Li with resentful eyes, as if to cut Cen Li to pieces.

"I'm just an ordinary person, and I can't compare with the Jiang family. If they really want to do something, I can't stop it." Cen Li said.

"Cen Li! Don't take too much!!" Jiang Yan's face became more and more ugly.

"If you can kidnap me this time, you may buy and kill me next time. Although I'm just a bitch, the child in my belly is his."

What he was most afraid of in the past has now become his capital to revenge on these people.

What else is there to be afraid of? Anyway, he was destroyed for a long time. If you put together the broken things together, there will be countless cracks on it. He can't live a normal life.

Jiang Yan used a lot of tricks on him. Originally, he did not intend to interfere in their lives, but he just wanted to rest assured, but because of Jiang Yan, he was locked in a house and chained like an disobedient pet. He was not allowed to wear clothes or go out. He didn't even have the right to be a normal person.

Whenever he sees groups of students talking and laughing on the school road, he will envy him. He dares not make friends. He is afraid that others will care about him, and then ask, where have you been these days?

At that time, he could only avoid this topic in a panic.

Cen Li has been with him for so long. For the first time, he smiled at Jiang Yan, "It's just in his own way. Aren't you happy?"

"..." Jiang Yan paused, and he suddenly found that everything he had done seemed to be within Cen Li's expectation.

Ning Xiuyuan terminated the marriage contract and said those resolute words to him. Later, he texted him. Ning Xiuyuan always rarely replied to him, and later told him that they should not have too much contact.

Cen Li's face turned pale. Ning Xiuyuan walked over and asked nervously, "What's wrong?"

"Maybe he hit the stomach." Cen Li's voice was very soft.

"... I didn't!" As soon as Jiang Yan said it, he found that Ning Xiu looked at him from afar, which was terriblely cold.

The man who had always trusted him and protected him picked Cen Li up from the ground, and then carefully asked, "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

Cen Li shook his head and said, "Go home and rest for a while, and you should be fine."

The word "go home" put forward from Cen Li's mouth made Ning Xiuyuan's attitude much gentler.

"Okay." Ning Xiuyuan said, "Then let's go home early."

"..." Jiang Yan stayed where he was, feeling cold all over.

He watched Ning Xiuyuan's back fade away until he disappeared at the door. It was Ning Xiuyuan who first told him that Cen Li was just a cheap person who could not get on the stage, but why... things evolved like this.

How on earth can Cen Li compare with him?

Jiang Yan was a little stunned. He thought that Ning Xiuyuan should care about himself, but he was confused by Cen Li that he did this to him.

Those subordinates saw Ning Xiuyuan's hand injured, and the blood had not stopped. They asked, "... .... Ning Shao, do you want to dress the wound first?"

"I'll deal with it when I go back."

Ning Xiuyuan gently took Cen Li to the back seat of the car, let Cen Li lean on him, and then asked others to sit in the driver's seat to drive the car.

Cen Li leaned docilely against his chest and bended his legs a little, as if his lower abdomen was painful and there was a fine cold sweat between his forehead.

Maybe he realized that Cen Li didn't like the smell of disinfectant in the hospital. Ning Xiuyuan called Bai Chengyu to come home for examination.

"Is your stomach uncomfortable?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"... A little." Cen Lidao.

Ning Xiuyuan stroked Cen Li's raised abdomen with his uninjured hand and said in a low voice, "Be obedient and don't make trouble with your mother."

"..."

No matter how bad the nature is, he is always kind to his children. Seeing that Cen Li's belly is getting bigger and bigger, Ning Xiuyuan asked, "What's the name for him?"

Cen Li did not answer.

Ning Xiuyuan said a lot to himself. If it's a boy, he can't get used to it too much in the future. The girl will be petite and send him to school when she gets older.

Cen Li looked at the flashing scenery outside the car with erratic eyes, but did not respond with a word.

After returning home, Bai Chengyu also waited at the door.

Seeing that Cen Li's clothes were bleeding, Bai Chengyu's face was not very good. "In this case, it's better to go to the hospital."

Cen Li said, "This is his blood."

"..." Bai Chengyu was a little surprised.

Seeing Ning Xiuyuan cut the palm of his hand, Bai Chengyu was relieved, so Ning Xiuyuan sent people to the hospital frequently. He was really afraid that something would happen to Cen Li.

Bai Chengyu checked Cen Li and prescribed some medicine to resthe the fetus.

After finishing all this, he went to help Ning Xiuyuan deal with the wound.

Bai Chengyu asked, "How did you do it?"

"Some accidents." Ning Xiuyuan said something, and he didn't want to mention Jiang Yan very much.

"...It has something to do with Cen Li?" Most of them thought of the last time Cen Li stabbed Ning Xiuyuan, and Ning Xiuyuan actually gave Cen Li to outsiders.

"He didn't do it." Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "As long as he doesn't leave, I will always treat him well."

After spending so long together, he felt that Cen Li should have feelings for him, otherwise he would not become obedient.