Part 127 - Green and Astringent

It's sad for people who lived in the past.

This is what he has always known, but now he can't leave himself.

This is the room where Cen Li lived. The table has not been used for too long. A layer of dust has accumulated on it. There are several unused pens in the pen holder, but no one has come over and held them in the palm of their hands to write.

The tin box in the drawer put some sundries, and a group photo of the first year of high school was placed at the bottom. The one belonging to him had turned to ashes with the fire in the house.

Cen Li's appearance was still very green. He looked at the camera as if he were looking at him.

Ning Xiuyuan's fingers touched it gently, as if he stroked Cen Li's cheek through this reserved photo. More often, he squeezed the other party's jaw impatiently, forcing the other party to raise his head and look directly at him.

At that time, Cen Li looked good, but later he was often sick. He also blamed Cen Li for using so many tonics and couldn't raise his health well.

There are needles and threads in the drawer, and it can be seen that they have been used by Cen Li.

Cen Li is a very thrifty person. He won't spend a dollar indiscriminately, but last time he gave him a watch worth more than a hundred thousand yuan and gave it to others.

At that time, he should have noticed...

Ning Xiuyuan's consciousness was already in a trance. He heard someone in his ear say to him, "Classmate, only your papers in the class have not been handed in yet."

Seeing that he didn't wake up, the man whispered to him again, "Classmate?"

He slowly opened his eyes, and the sun came in through the door. In front of him, many boys and girls in high school uniforms were talking enthusiastically. The blackboard was also full of chalk handwriting that had not been erased from the last class. Ning Xiuyuan glanced out of the window, which was a familiar campus.

It's like what happened later, but it's just a nightmare he made.

He just dozed off for more than ten minutes between classes and was still in high school after waking up.

Corridors, playgrounds, school roads, canteens, and the big banyan tree outside the teaching building. After physical education classes in summer, many people will stand below to enjoy the cool.

Even the bell of class has become pleasant to the ear.

Ning Xiuyuan looked for a long time from his desk pocket, but he couldn't find the test paper Cen Li asked for.

"Wait a minute." Ning Xiuyuan is a little anxious.

Cen Li saw a paper on the desk and said, "Isn't it here?"

"... Oh." Ning Xiuyuan felt that he had become dull. Seeing that Cen Li had collected the test papers and was about to send them to the teacher's office, Ning Xiuyuan quickly got up and said, "I'll go there with you."

"...?" Cen Li looked at him suspiciously.

He walked over, took the pile of papers in Cen Li's hand, and casually fabricated a reason and said, "... The weather forecast says that the temperature will drop today. If two people go together, I can still help you with some windshield.

After saying it himself, he felt that the reason was not very credible, and turned his head and saw Cen Li laughing more on his face.

"You won't lie to me, will you?" Cen Li asked.