Part 12 - Obedient

Cen Li turned his head and covered his face with the back of his hand. Looking at a ray of light leaking from his fingers, he was once again shrouded in the shadow of the other party.

Cen Li felt sad in his heart, as if the original persistence had been worn out by a gap.

What happened last night is still vivid in my mind. If he doesn't cooperate, Ning Xiuyuan has many ways to deal with him, and there will be classes tomorrow. He doesn't have so much energy and the other party's consumption.

"Every time you provoke me, you will know good or bad."

Perhaps because of the doctor's instructions, Ning Xiuyuan said again, "So thin, I don't know that I thought I treated you harshly. I asked Aunt Li to make some soup tomorrow to make up for your health."

Cen Li's eyes turned red, and the corners of his eyes were still stained with wet water mist.

"Don't be embarrassed outside in the future."

"..."

"Do you hear me?"

Cen Li slowed down for several seconds before the light in his pupils stared at Ning Xiuyuan, "I hear you."

"Now I'm good. What did you do this morning?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"..." Cen Li's eyes staggered down and saw Ning Xiuyuan's clothes still intact.

He subconsciously wanted to cover his body with a sheet, but the other party covered his finger.

Cen Li's body was stiff, probably predicting what Ning Xiuyuan was going to do.

The other party got up, took out a delicate sandalwood box from the drawer by the bed, turned around and said to him, "There must be no less punishment."

Ning Xiuyuan stroked his flat lower abdomen and asked, "Leave in your stomach, will you be pregnant?"

Hearing this, Cen Li's face suddenly turned white, "I'm a man. If you want it, you can go to someone else."

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "I don't want to find a humble person to give birth to me."

"..."

Cen Li's body paused. In Ning Xiuyuan's eyes, he belongs to the lowly category.

He always remembered that at the beginning, he wanted Ning Xiuyuan to listen to the lecture well, and the other party's face was mocked. If it weren't for Ning Qi, he wouldn't have any contact with this person when he graduated from the third year of high school, but at that time he received financial support from the Ning family.

Later, Ning Xiuyuan made an appointment to a video hall in the name of reviewing his lessons.

At that time, he had never been exposed to the dirtiest side of human nature. Ning Xiuyuan accidentally saw a film and wanted to find someone to try.

There are no books or test papers in it. Ning Xiuyuan only regards him as a prostitute with a clearly marked price, but just cleanliness. He realized that something was wrong and wanted to leave, but it was too late. Ning Xiuyuan had a showdown with him directly.

The other party just wanted to find someone to play with, and he hit the muzzle of the gun.

He was not Ning Xiuyuan's opponent. In less than a minute, he was restrained by the opponent.

Later, Ning Xiuyuan asked him for a week's leave at school.

In the dark night, there was a layer of fog beside the window. Just now, Ning Xiuyuan's words undoubtedly reminded him.

If he can get pregnant like a woman, what should Ning Xiuyuan do again in the future?

He doesn't want this to affect his studies. Besides, he is a man.