Part 24 - Suffer

Tears ooed from the corners of Cen Li's eyes, because his hands were struggling and his wrists were worn out.

"Do you see clearly? This is you." Ning Xiuyuan said in his ear and pinched his finger on his chin. "If you insist on looking for it, then feel good for me."

It is not clear when the other party left. The light in the room went out, but no one helped him untie the chain.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't expect Cen Li to have such a vicious idea about the people around him. He walked to Jiang Yan's guest room and saw a significant strangulation mark on the other party's neck.

If Jiang Yan tells the Jiang family this matter, Cen Li is just an outsider compared with the Jiang family. Ning Qi will definitely give up Cen Li at that time.

"... Yuan, if Aunt Li hadn't come to save me, I might not have seen you in the future." Jiang Yan's voice was a little timid, as if he was shocked and did not calm down for a while.

"I'll give you an explanation." If you want to build a distant road, you naturally want Jiang Yan instead of spreading it.

Ning Xiuyuan coaxed Jiang Yan for a while before he felt better.

The next day, Cen Li didn't go to school, and Xia Lu later learned that Cen Li had asked for sick leave.

In recent days, Cen Li's physical condition is indeed not good, but next month is the end of the semester, and there are more and more things in school. Cen Li rarely asks for several days off like this.

Cen Li has a good reputation at school, but there are very few close people. Xia Lu asked several Cen Li's roommates, and they didn't know the reason.

"You might as well ask Ning Xiuyuan. Maybe he can know." Ding Hao smiled. There were more boys and fewer girls in the class. In fact, he had a good impression of Xia Lu, but Xia Lu's mind was on Cen Li.

"Ning Xiuyuan?" Xia Lu questioned.

"Yes, Ning Xiuyuan came to the dormitory yesterday to find Cen Li." Ding Hao's expression became ambiguous. " Maybe what does it matter to them?"

"If there is no evidence, don't talk nonsense." Xia Lu frowned and did not continue to talk to Ding Hao.

Ning Xiuyuan is not from the same department as them, but almost no one knows this person at L University. Although his style is not correct, many people in the school like it because of his appearance and family background.

It's just that with Cen Li's nature, he should not be able to know Ning Xiuyuan, but last time Xia Lu saw Ning Xiuyuan come to Cen Li, and she didn't look like a stranger.

Ning Xiuyuan, who Xia Lu found in the gym, exuded a cold smell all over her body, which made her a little timid, but she still summoned up the courage to ask, "... Do you know where Cen Li is? He hasn't come to school for two days, and he hasn't replied to the message.

Ning Xiuyuan raised his eyebrows gently and said, "How do I know?"

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan smiled softly, and his face was more kind. "Do you like him?"

"..." Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's words, Xia Lu's face turned red in an instant. She couldn't compare with Ning Xiuyuan's old way, and her tone became hesitant, "You... Forget it if you don't know."

Ning Xiuyuan's eyes were deep, and he saw the reaction of the other party. After two seconds, he whispered, "But he doesn't seem to be single. It's a pity."

"Cen Li has a girlfriend?? Xia Lu asked in surprise.

She wanted to confess the day before yesterday, but someone called Cen Li later, which delayed.

In her impression, Cen Li has never been too close to any girl.

"If you don't believe it, you can ask him yourself then." It's better to build a long way.

Someone handed Ning Xiuyuan a bottle of water behind him, and he took it.

Xia Lu squeezed her lips, and her eyes couldn't hide her depression and loss. However, she would ask Cen Li clearly about this matter in person. She has noticed the boy since her freshman year. At the beginning, she sprained her ankle in military training, and Cen Li came to help her.

Ning Xiuyuan turned around and Xia Lu had left. He looked at the other party's back with heavy eyes.

"Isn't that Xia Chuan's cousin? But what's wrong with Xia Chuan these days? Always don't see anyone." A boy next to him asked.

Ning Xiuyuan unscrewed the cap of the bottle and took a sip. "Go and ask yourself."

"A Yuan, why don't you let Cen Li come out?" When everyone around him disperses, Jiang Yanxiao

He persuaded.

Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "You can't be too kind to him."

"Maybe Cen Li didn't mean to. If he doesn't like me, I'll show up in front of him less in the future." Jiang Yan looked wronged.

"With me, he can't do anything to you yet." Ning Xiuyuan appeases the road.

In fact, he just asked tentatively. Seeing Ning Xiuyuan's attitude, he was relieved.

Jiang Yan's student status has been transferred to L University. Naturally, he can't get used to living in the dormitory and went straight to it. He has been almost with Ning Xiuyuan these two days.

The curtains blocked the light in the room and dimmed his eyes. Cen Li's lips were a little dry, and he didn't know how many days it was.

Ning Xiuyuan asked Aunt Li to go back to her old house and hired others to guard the mouth of his room. The chain on his wrist was not untied until the next morning, and his skin was strangled with bleeding marks. When he released, his hands could no longer move.

Ning Xiuyuan seemed kind to help him take out the things in his body, and his eyelashes were still full of tears.

Ning Xiuyuan asked him, "Do you know you're wrong?"

"..." He closed his eyes and said nothing.

If he is wrong, he knows Ning Xiuyuan. The other party pulls him into the swamp. The more he struggles, the more he sinks.

I don't know where the mobile phone is. Every time Ning Xiuyuan comes in to deliver water and food to him, the chain on his ankle can move in the room, and the other party made a cage for him.

The door of the room was pushed open, and you don't have to think about who came in.

Cen Li shrank his body at the foot of the bed and listened to the footsteps of the other party getting closer and closer.

"You're not bad, but many people care about you." Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said in a low voice.

Cen Li's voice was astringent, "When are you going to lock me up?"

"You can also go out if you want."

Only then did Cen Li raise his gray eyes and look at the man in front of him.

"Go and tell the one named Xia Lu that you already have someone you like."

Xia Lu is a good girl. Cen Li never thought of delaying each other. He just heard Ning Xiuyuan mention this, which made me feel ridiculous inexplicably.

He also thought that without Ning Xiuyuan, he would have dated a girlfriend like most people and make an appointment once in college. This kind of relationship is equal, but such a life seems to be getting farther and farther away from him.

Cen Li was afraid of such a day of no light, so he agreed to Ning Xiuyuan's request.

Ning Xiuyuan asked again, "I heard that you are going to have an operation this weekend. What's the matter?"