Part 46 - No Sun

Cen Li just took the medicine and was ready to take one pill. Ning Xiuyuan pushed the door in.

He hid the medicine under the pillow.

Ning Xiuyuan came over calmly, as if he didn't find anything abnormal, but he walked to the bedside and glanced at Cen Li.

"How's his situation?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"... It's mainly caused by depression and heart disease. It's also bad for his health to continue like this. Xiuyuan, if you don't want anything to happen, don't force people too hard."

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "He doesn't hide it from me first. Can I force him like this?"

"..." Bai Chengyu didn't answer.

"Do you want the medicine tape you brought?" Ning Xiuyuan told Bai Chengyu to bring some medicines that are easy to calm the fetus.

"... I brought it." Bai Chengyu opened the medicine box and handed the medicine to Ning Xiuyuan.

Bai Chengyu moved slightly and said a few seconds later, "The patient's mood will also affect the fertility rate, and as a man, the probability of pregnancy is smaller than that of a woman. You can let him continue. If you find out that you are pregnant, it's not too late to suspend his school."

"Really?" Ning Xiuyuan asked, looked at Cen Li and said, "Do you hear me? Someone is helping you talk. You are quite good at it."

"..." Cen Li closed his eyes slightly and didn't want to see the person in front of him.

Ning Xiuyuan went to the bedside, held Cen Li's face in his hand, and whispered, "Shake my face?"

"..."

"XIU YUAN..." Bai Chengyu shouted beside him, "If you want him to conceive, or..."

Bai Chengyu, who Ning Xiuyuan had some impatient plans, said, "Okay, I know."

Bai Chengyu stood aside. That's all he could help Cen Li.

Because Ning Xiuyuan has been in the room, Cen Li, the box of contraceptive pills has never been taken out, but the time limit is seventy-two hours, and today is the next day.

His head was dizzy. After Bai Chengyu left, Cen Li slept for a while in a daze. When he woke up again, it was already dark.

The room was dark, and Ning Xiuyuan was not here. Cen Li gasped a few breaths, then touched the black, took out the bottle of medicine from under the pillow, and held it in the palm of his hand.

He unscrewed the lid of the medicine and took one tablet.

When he swallowed the medicine, his mood became slightly calmer.

He won't give birth to Ning Xiuyuan.

The air was quiet. Cen Li didn't turn on the light. He didn't even know what time it would be.

Ning Xiuyuan feeds him some pills and food that can improve his fertility rate every day. In order to prevent the other party from pouring it into his mouth like last time, he can only take these things, and he looks really better than at first.

In less than a month, the final exam will be held, but Ning Xiuyuan asked him for leave at school.

He was locked up in a closed house as if he were not pregnant with a child, and the other party would not stop.

I don't know how many days I'm locked up today.

Cen Li had no longer had the strength to get out of bed. Ning Xiuyuan opened the door and said to him, "You're very proud. Han Chen has been asking for news about you these days."

"..." Cen Li was shocked.

"It's a pity that he didn't know that you had been messed up by me for a long time and would still conceive my child." Ning Xiuyuan smiled and rubbed Cen Li's cheek with his fingers.

Cen Li turned his head aside and silently refused to touch the other party.

The next second, he was heavily caught on the chin and kissed.

There is no end to such days.

Cen Li's eyes lost focal length and felt that the other party was unbuttoning his coat.

"Ning Xiuyuan..." Cen Li's voice choked a little, "I want to take a day off."

"Tell wait until you are pregnant."

"..."

Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's words, Cen Li's nasal voice was strong and said, "Can't it be the same as before?"

"... The final exam will be coming in less than a month. I want to go. Exams." Cen Li's voice was very soft. In the past few days, he has never seen anyone outside except Ning Xiuyuan, and even the door of the room has not come out.

He didn't want to let his mother down. From childhood to adulthood, his mother taught him that only by working hard can he be promising in the future, but one day, he couldn't even read it. At that time, he would have any face to go to the hospital to see his mother.

"I can let you go back to school, but one condition." Ning Xiuyuan said.

"..." There was more light in Cen Li's eyes.

Ning Xiuyuan's body covered him and covered the light in front of him. The other party's face was very close to him. "Go and tell Han Chen that you followed me voluntarily and asked him to mind less in the future."

"..." Cen Li's body paused.

Han Chen has always been the object of his admiration. In the past few years of college, he has also helped him a lot, and the previous incident with Ning Xiuyuan was almost exposed. It was Han Chen who helped him round it up. Although his life was destroyed, Han Chen helped him. He said these words was undoubtedly ungrateful.

"What, I don't want to?" Ning Xiuyuan asked with a dark face.

"..."

"If you don't want to, I have a good way to deal with him." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

Cen Li has experienced such a dirty means. He doesn't want to pull Han Chen down from this muddy water.

"...No one is unwilling." Cen Li's throat is dry.

Anyway... Han Chen also knows what the relationship between him and Ning Xiuyuan is. As for how they are together, what's the matter?

When I came out of the house, my usually lonely face seemed to have more desire.

Aunt Li has cooked breakfast. Jiang Yan originally talked and laughed with Aunt Li downstairs. After seeing him come down, the atmosphere froze.

Jiang Yan sat close to Aunt Li and said, "... Aunt Li, I'm a little scared."

"Don't be afraid. The young master was also confused for a while, so he was demagoguery." Aunt Li said that he didn't like Cen Li at first, but now this person has indeed become a scourge.

Cen Li sat quietly aside as if he hadn't heard what they said.

Before long, Ning Xiuyuan came upstairs and downstairs. Jiang Yan picked up a white porcelain bowl, took some soup in it, and handed it to Cen Li. "Aunt Li, this cup of soup has been boiling for a long time. It can dispel the wind and cold. Drink some."

Before Cen Li made a sound, Ning Xiuyuan said behind him, "Xiaoyan is also a kind intention. Don't put on airs in front of people."

"... Yuan, Cen Li seems to have a deep prejudice against me. Did I do something wrong?" Jiang Yan asked timidly.

Ning Xiuyuan put the bowl of soup in front of Cen Li and said coldly, "If you don't finish drinking, don't think of this door today."

Cen Li's action paused. Everyone in this house was avoided by him. If he could, he just wanted never to come back here.