Part 88 - Empty

After Ning Xiuyuan came home, he found that Cen Li was missing. The bodyguards thought they could find someone and didn't dare to tell him about it.

The people in the house seemed to deliberately hide this matter. Everything belonging to Cen Li had not been taken away, but Ning Xiuyuan felt that the room was empty.

He knows where Cen Li has gone.

Aunt Li persuaded him, "Master Jiang was stabbed before he left. Don't leave him alone."

Ning Xiuyuan's face was scary, and his voice was cold, "He can't ask your turn."

Somehow, even if Cen Li did something wrong, he just wanted to suppress it. He thought Cen Li could stay with him for a long time.

Jiang Yan was injured and he didn't have time to see it. Just a few minutes after he came back, he drove away from the house and accelerated all the way.

He was afraid that after the shackle broke, he would not find Cen Li's people.

The car drove to the hospital. After getting off the car, people felt the coolness in the air. The night sky seemed to be covered with a layer of dark clouds, covering the moonlight. The hospital was shrouded in a dark night, which looked a little scary.

A bad feeling surged up from my heart.

When he received a phone call from the hospital before, the other party told him that Cen Li's mother would not be able to stand it.

He originally wanted to delay this matter, although sooner or later it will be exposed.

There was a rustle in the corridor of the hospital. A nurse on duty passed in front of him. Ning Xiuyuan took the nurse's arm and asked, "What's wrong?"

The nurse looked at him suspiciously and said, "Are you a family member of the patient in Ward 302?"

"...um." Ning Xiuyuan answered.

"Go and see the patient for the last time." The nurse said.

"..."

He let go of his hand and the nurse left.

The road is accelerating, but now the past has become hesitant.

At the door of the ward, he heard a cry from inside. It was the voice of a woman, not Cen Li, but he knew the woman, the nurse he saw in the hospital before.

He also saw Han Chen.

Han Chen and Cen Li sat very close. He wanted to divide the two people farther in the past.

He stepped forward and was beaten in the face by Han Chen before he touched Cen Li's thin body.

The handsome face broke in an instant. Han Chen's men showed no mercy. Ning Xiuyuan was angry at that time and was about to punch it, but Cen Li said, "I want to be quiet for a while. You go out."

"..." With his clenched fist, Ning Xiuyuan suddenly didn't know what to say to Cen Li.

The door of the ward was closed, and Han Chen was in the corridor with him, and there was more silence at night.

Han Chen said, "Ning Xiuyuan, are you still a person? Cen Li's mother is critically ill, and you won't let him come to the hospital. How much medical expenses he owes you? I can pay it back to you. Don't pester him anymore."

Ning Xiuyuan calmed his face, "This is my business and his business."

"It's understandable that I want to help him. If it weren't for you, he would have continued to study in his studies. He should have been able to be an exchange student abroad this semester, but what did you do? You slandered him for stealing your things and forced him..." Han Chen didn't say the words completely behind him.

"There is nothing wrong with him coming directly to the company as his assistant."

"Assistant." Han Chen whispered and said, "Do you think everyone else is willing to go to your company? You ruined him."

"..."

You ruined him.

Ning Xiuyuan looked stunned. This sentence was a little familiar. He seemed to have heard it somewhere.

He always felt that money was the yardstick of everything, so he gave Cen Li enough money, and the other party should also feel satisfied.

Last time, he took Cen Li to the back of the teaching building. He said he would give Cen Li a house, but Cen Li told him that the biggest mistake he had made in his life was to meet him and destroy him.

Ning Xiuyuan defended, "I can give him more. Even if he can't, I can help him find a suitable job if he wants to work. I can do whatever he wants. Buy it to him."

"Don't use what you are about others on him." Han Chen's eyes were cold.

If it weren't for the hospital here, Han Chen would definitely be unable to control his emotions. When he knew Cen Li, he knew how much pressure the other party had suffered. He followed Ning Xiuyuan in his senior year of high school. You can imagine what Ning Xiuyuan would do.

Cen Li endured these alone for three years.

The concept formed over time seems to have an extra gap. Ning Xiuyuan rarely admits defeat and strives to win in everything, but every word Han Chen makes his rebuttal weak.

"You have harmed him enough."

"..."

Later, Han Chen asked him to leave. He didn't leave. He wanted to stay in the hospital.

Cen Li must be short of company at this time.

There was a complicated emotion in his heart. Ning Xiuyuan didn't know what it was. He thought that when Cen Li finished giving birth to a child, he would not stop Cen Li from doing anything, as long as the other party stayed with him.

Even if Cen Li doesn't want him to be engaged... He can agree.

There have been many people around him. For so many years, no one can remember his face. Those people left without any ripples in his heart. He likes to be neat. As for those who have to be separated, he has always been bored.

After thinking about it, Cen Li stayed with him for the longest time, and he had already regarded this person as his own possession.

Cen Li didn't come out of the ward all night.

It was dark and there were more footsteps in the corridor.

Xiaohui opened the door, saw the two men standing at the door, and said, "Why are you still there?"

Ning Xiuyuan squeezed his lips and saw the man sitting inside through the crack in the door.

Cen Li thought it was just his mother who fell asleep, but he waited for a long time without waiting for his mother to wake up.

His fingers were getting colder and colder. He saw the light shining outside the window, but he didn't feel tired after a night.

People who died in the hospital would be transported to the funeral home for cremation. Cen Li watched his mother being carried up on a stretcher, covering his face with a layer of white cloth.

Only then did he realize that he was really the only one.

Mother likes simplicity. Cen Li chose a ceramic box. Originally, he told him to go to bed early and care about his woman. With the flames in the stove, it has turned into a wisp of blue smoke.

The atmosphere in the funeral home was heavy, and everyone else was crying, except for him who was silent.

Ning Xiuyuan walked to Cen Li and seemed to want to say something comforting, but he had never comforted anyone, so he could only say stiffly, "Cen Li... Don't be sad."

But I saw Cen Li looking at him with dark eyes. There was no emotion in it, only hatred.