Part 30 - Interrogation

There was a little coolness at night. The windows were open, and the cold wind poured in through the cracks.

Cen Li did not move, as if waiting for Ning Xiuyuan's interrogation.

He hid the medicine in his hand in his clothes. For him, the current situation may be good, because Han Chen and Ning Xiuyuan will pay less attention to what he did in the hospital.

The speed was unstable, and the other party was constantly speeding up, which made Cen Li uncomfortable. Fine sweat ooze out of his forehead, and his face became paler and paler.

"Cen Li, you can do it enough." Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "If I don't go there, what else are you going to do?"

"..." Cen Li looked out of the window erraticly, and a white and crystal snowflake fell on his sleeves and slowly turned into a drop of water.

"Just have a meal together." Cen Li whispered.

"Why doesn't he look for someone else, but wants to find you?"

"..." Cen Li was tired of explaining these charges imposed on him. After all, the explanation did not work.

"I'm afraid he thought you were a Miyoshi student. I don't know you've been playing by me for a few years. You pretend to be so noble, otherwise you wouldn't have hooked up with him." Ning Xiuyuan deliberately sarcastically said.

Cen Li frowned slightly and belittled him, but Han Chen clearly had nothing to do with him, but was described as such by the other party.

"We just happened to meet in the hospital."

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "That's a coincidence."

"..." Cen Li squeezed his lips tightly and stopped arguing with Ning Xiuyuan.

The snowflakes falling outside were a little larger, and the ground was covered with frost. The cleaner the thing was, the easier it was to be stained. In a short time, the thin snow covering the ground turned into muddy water.

Ning Xiuyuan drove back to the villa directly. Cen Liqiang endured his physical discomfort and was dragged to the living room by the other party.

Jiang Yan heard the movement and came out of the room. He saw Cen Li lying pale on the sofa. Ning Xiuyuan held the other party's hands on the top of his head.

"People like you just need to be cleaned up." Ning Xiuyuan spoke viciously.

He earned a little, but this reaction was never seen by the other party. Ning Xiuyuan turned him over and pressed his back.

"...Okay, it hurts so much." His voice is so soft that he can't hear him if he is farther away.

"Is it spoiled to me?" Ning Xiuyuan sneered and didn't pay attention to Cen Li's words at all.

Cen Li seemed to have lost consciousness. When Ning Xiuyuan held the other party's face, he saw a stain on the sofa, and his fingers were stained with a little wet liquid. Cen Li rarely cried in front of him. Even if he made him cruel, he always looked forced to resist.

This appearance was so fragile that it seemed to disappear, and Ning Xiuyuan's expression was stunned.

The warm liquid flowed down his fingers to the palm of his hand. Cen Li opened his eyes slightly and looked at him, like an injured cub. Obviously, he was absent-minded, but his eyes still showed helplessness and timidity.

Is he that terrible?

Ning Xiuyuan let go of Cen Li's wrist, frowned, and said, "I cried like this. I didn't know what I thought I had done to you."

"..."

Cen Li's lips trembled gently, and he didn't say a word. Maybe he was so uncomfortable that his body slowly curled up together.

Jiang Yan walked down from the corridor and saw Ning Xiuyuan smoking a few tissues to help Cen Li wipe the tears on his face.

Previously, it was just a tentative of his. Ning Xiuyuan obviously made an appointment with him to go to the cinema. When everyone in the classroom was finished, the other party had not come yet. He called to ask but told him that he could not go.

Sure enough, it's because of Cen Li.

Jiang Yan's face a trace of jealousy. Before that, all the favors of the other party were given to him.

"A Yuan..." Jiang Yan shouted and asked with concern, "Why is Cen Li so bad-faced?"

Ning Xiuyuan was in a very confused mood. He turned his head and saw Jiang Yan standing not far away and said, "Have you eaten yet?"

"... If you are not here, I only have one person and I don't have much appetite. river

He coughed several times.

He has been relatively weak since he was a child. There is also a brother and sister above. He is extremely favored at home and has never been wronged.

Ning Xiuyuan walked to Jiang Yan, stretched out his hand and touched Jiang Yan's forehead, "Don't you want to wear more clothes? Don't pay more attention to it."

"... I noticed, but it's so cold these days, and I haven't brought enough clothes, just a few." Jiang Yan whispered as if he were acting coquettish.

"TORE MINE FIRST AND BUY A NEW ONE WITH YOU TOMORROW." It's better to build a long way.

"I knew Ayuan was the best." Jiang Yan smiled and leaned closer to Ning Xiuyuan's arms. He looked coldly at Cen Li lying on the sofa. His clothes were messy, curled up, and his hands were covered on his abdomen.

The servants did not dare to rush out the previous noise. Ning Xiuyuan ordered the kitchen to cook, and then cooked some ginger soup.

After a long time, Cen Li recovered. He stared at the two close to him, as if it was superfluous for him to stay here.

He is already superfluous.

The physical discomfort eased a little. Cen Li sat up from the sofa and struggled to sort out his clothes. The medicine was still in his pocket. He slowly stood up and his legs softened. Fortunately, his palm supported the edge of the sofa.

Cen Li doesn't want to stay here anymore, but Ning Xiuyuan won't let him go to school.

He walked to the corridor and wanted to go back to the room where he lived in.

Ning Xiuyuan came out of the kitchen and saw that there was no one on the sofa. Looking at his back, he said in a low voice, "Who allowed you to leave?"

"..." Cen Li's footsteps paused.

"The accounts of the two of us have not been settled yet." Ning Xiuyuan said behind him again.

Cen Li turned around and saw Ning Xiuyuan coming towards him.

"... Ning Xiuyuan, I owe you, and sooner or later it will be paid off." Cen Li's voice was dry, and this sentence seemed to squeeze out of his throat.