Part 173 - How about you just come back?

Ning Xiuyuan stood by the window and looked lonely at the full moon hanging in the sky.

Since Cen Li left, he has not slept well. Today, he woke up in the middle of the night again, and then walked to Ning Mo's room with a light hand. Seeing the person lying asleep in the crib, he sighed to himself.

Back in his room again, he turned on the screen of his mobile phone. It was already three o'clock in the morning.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at the photos he secretly took in his mobile phone. Qiao Yuan held Ning Mo in his arms and bent the corners of his mouth slightly. The more he looked at it, the more he liked it. Then he set this photo as a mobile wallpaper and a screen saver picture.

Although Qiao Yuan's skin is still very white, it lacks the previous pathology and looks healthy, not sick.

Ning Xiuyuan's face unconsciously smiled a little more. He looked at the photos he secretly took over and over again, and also kept it in a special album.

Now... he can only look at the other party's face carefully by taking secret photos.

It's so late that Qiao should have gone to bed long ago.

Qiao used to have a girlfriend, but now he is sleeping alone or sleeping in the same bed with others...?

What will you do before going to bed?

The more Ning Xiuyuan thought about it, the smile on his face completely faded.

He opened the window and the dew at night blew into the room. Before the Mid-Autumn Festival, the moon was so round, but now he is only one person, not even a person to talk to.

There are more than three months left before October.

He also wants to give Ning Mo a complete family, but he can't find anyone else except those who gave birth to Ning Mo in October.

On Ning Mo's two-year-old birthday at the end of September, Ning Mo didn't understand something yet. He always asked him slugly. He was usually very noisy. When he asked about it was related to Cen Li, he became obedient.

After Qiao Yuan hugged Ning Mo last time, Ning Mo woke up the next day and saw that he was the only one in the ward. After looking for him for a long time, he said, "... Where's Daddy?"

At that moment, he was speechless.

Ning Mo got up from the hospital bed. Xiao fat hands lifted the quilt. His legs were too short to get out of the bed. He was so anxious that he cried and suppressed tears, "The baby wants his father..."

Ning Xiuyuan stepped forward, held Ning Mo in his arms, and said, "Dad is here. Isn't it the same?"

Ning Mo shriveled his little mouth, as if he didn't want to hurt Ning Xiuyuan's self-esteem. He just shook his head and opened his big round eyes without saying anything.

Ning Mo pointed to half a bag of strawberries on the cupboard and said, "I haven't finished the fruit... Dad eats it..."

"Dad can't eat it?" Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

"Wow..."

Ning Xiuyuan is really sour here and there. He feels that he is regarded as a third party and excluded.

So Ning Xiuyuan brought the half bag of strawberries and ate a strawberry in front of Ning Mo, as if brainwashing Ning Mo, "Dad bought it, and Dad can also eat it."

"..." The bright tears rolled down from the corners of Ning Mo's eyes. Before Ning Xiuyuan could react, Ning Mo pinched his little fist and put it against his shoulder.

Ning Mo not only cried at this time, but also was very angry. He had angrily that his field was occupied by others. He didn't allow it. His favorite fruit was eaten, which was the one he was reluctant to eat yesterday.

"Don't want Dad... I want Dad Whoo..." Ning Mo was mainly angry. That's what he wanted to leave for Daddy.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan didn't expect Ning Mo to react so much. He frowned and said, "Don't cry. I'll buy more for you when I get home."

"...hum." Ning Mo stopped crying, but still didn't want to Li Ning Xiuyuan.

He turned his head aside, opened his little hand to the servant beside him, and said pitifully, "Dad...bullying the baby...don't want him..."

Ning Xiuyuan was very confused. When did he bully Ning Mo?

The servant persuaded, "Don't bully the young master. He is still ignorant."

Ning Xiuyuan:...

Ning Xiuyuan patted Ning Mo's buttock angrily, "Is it wronged to your father?"

Ning Mo was even more wronged, and now he was bullied by him.

As soon as the servant saw Ning Mo crying, his whole heart was uncomfortable. He took Ning Mo from Ning Xiuyuan's hand and comforted Ning Mo's back. "After you left last night, the young master looked at the door alone for a long time. He always thought he would come again and kept talking."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan didn't know how to reply.

The servant said again, "The young master left that half bag of strawberries for him."

Come on, he, a father, has no human rights anymore.

What else can I do? The son I want hurt him ten thousand times, and he can only offer delicious food.

Ning Xiuyuan's mood is complicated.

He is completely now. His son is not close and his lover is not loved.

The bamboo basket is empty.

In Qiao Yuan's broken heart, he went to Ning Mo and was repaired again.

So much so that in the past few days, he has been in a low mood. If someone else makes a small mistake in the company, he can teach him a lesson for a long time. Everyone in the company is careful for fear that it will offend him.

But such a violent person in the daytime can only sigh alone in the middle of the night.

Ning Xiuyuan said hoarsely, "...what on earth are you going to do before you come back?"

Only then did I know that my throat was so choked.