Part 160 - Will get sick

Bai Chengyu's heart sank.

They were like lovers, and Qiao An didn't toss him around anymore.

Qiao An won't really hurt him, but he will be black and blue all over.

As long as he doesn't touch this person's reverse scale, the other party is probably gentle...

Bai Chengyu is not sure.

Qiao An's emotions are always capricious, and you can't see the real emotions from the other party's face.

Qiao An seemed to isolate all the people around him, so that he was full of himself, but how could he deal with only one person in his life?

Qiao An said gently, "Your clothes are dirty."

Bai Chengyu looked down and saw that it was really dirty. The flat shirt that was usually ironed became wrinkled. It was stained with dust. The buttons were like decorations, and only a few buttons were buttoned in the middle.

Qiao An put a coat on his shoulder and fell to the ground.

Bai Chengyu wanted to speak. He opened his lips without making a sound. There seemed to be gravel rubbing in his throat, becoming dry and tingling.

Qiao An put him in the bathtub and whispered, "Wash it clean and it won't be dirty."

Bai Chengyu can be regarded as an optimistic person. When he was a student, he was too timid and was always called by others because of his financial conditions. At that time, he even thought that being called by others was also a way to deal with him.

It was also later that Qiao An let him know what his real friend was like.

Respect for each other will not only be unilateral payment and flattery. It is for two people to each other, coming and going.

He likes sweets and greasy food, which can reassure him. When Qiao An comes to find him, he often brings him a delicate cake, which doesn't seem to be affordable for him.

At that time, he was not embarrassed. Qiao An would open the cake box, pick a small piece of cake with a fork, and pass it to his mouth.

Sweet cream melted in his mouth, making him feel that his life was also sweet.

Qiao An would ask him, "Is it delicious? If you like it, I'll bring it to you next time."

Bai Chengyu was used to humbleness. Qiao An was so kind to him that he was a little uncomfortable, "... This should be very expensive... Don't waste money in the future."

"It's not worth much. As long as you like, I want to give you anything."

"..." Bai Chengyu looked at Qiao An. The teenager's eyes were sincere and could not be faked. The corners of his mouth rose. With a clear smile, he experienced for the first time what it was like to be careed about.

Bai Chengyu took a few bites of the fork and picked up a cake. Just as he was about to put it in his mouth, Qiao An came over and ate the cake on it. "It's so sweet."

Bai Chengyu was stunned for a moment, and then smiled, "... Yes."

It used to be good and get along well with each other. Even if the people in the dormitory ignored him, his sense of existence in the class was very small, but he also had Qiao An, a sincere friend, which was more satisfying than a hundred acquaintances who could chat.

So much so that later, Bai Chengyu thought that nothing had happened. He didn't want to hate Qiao An.

He doesn't want to hate this man who once brought hope to his life.