Part 165 - This is owed to him

It was getting darker. Qiao Yuan opened his eyes and found himself lying in bed.

His head hurt so much that he supported his body with his arms, but some of them couldn't exert his strength. His clothes were the same as before, and he couldn't see any difference.

He remembered that he should be in the box and talk about business with people. How could it appear here?

He touched his mobile phone and called his assistant, but no one answered.

Qiao Yuan frowned slightly and got up from the bed before his feet landed, as if he could not support the weight of his body and fell softly to the ground.

He didn't want to think that way. The clothes were also worn intact. The discomfort was not strong. He would rather believe that he was weak because he was drunk.

Hearing the sound, Ning Xiuyuan stepped forward and asked nervously, "Are you all right?"

Qiao Yuan's palm rubbed his skin and his blood overflowed from the wound. Now he noticed that there was an extra man in the room besides him.

Ning Xiuyuan squatted down and wanted to help Qiao Yuan up from the ground.

Qiao Yuan squeezed his lips tightly. When Ning Xiu was approaching, he slapped the other party fiercely. His strength was not strong, but his voice was particularly loud.

Ning Xiuyuan was stunned.

Qiao Yuan stood up slowly from the ground, and his footsteps were still a little vain. He called his assistant again, but no one answered.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't plan to drop Ding Hao. The medicine told Qiao Yuan that he knew that Qiao Yuan was an arrogant man.

"What's wrong with your assistant? I don't think I can come now." It's better to build a long way.

He asked the boss of Xiangyun Group to sue Ding Hao for fraud. Just yesterday, there was also a sum of money that was remitted into Ding Hao's bank card. Ding Hao had looked for him once before, and he would not leave such a person beside Qiao Yuan.

Qiao Yuan clenched his fingers very tightly, but there were some things that the other party didn't say, and he didn't plan to mention them. He was not sure whether that had happened.

Ning Xiuyuan cared, "Your hand is injured. Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Qiao Yuan looked down, but he just rubbed a little skin. When the car drove to the hospital, I'm afraid it's all healed. This person is really a fuss.

But looking at the other party's expression, it seems to be serious.

Qiao Yuan solves what happens on weekdays by himself. He rarely tells Ye Mei that Ye Mei's personality is also a little girl and always likes to stick to him.

It's just that Ye Mei seldom came to him recently.

Qiao Yuan frowned and said, "It's just a little injury."

He slapped the other party, but the other party was not angry and looked flattering.

"It's not easy to take a taxi here. I'll drive you back later. Now I want them to bring some food. You've been in a coma for so long and should be hungry." Now Ning Xiuyuan has all kinds of considerations, for fear that he will treat this person unfairly.

Qiao Yuan was about to say no, but his stomach made a slight noise inappropriately.

He had no appetite in the morning and only drank a bowl of clear porridge and came out. Now it's dark outside. Naturally, he is hungry for such a long time.

Qiao Yuan looked shy and annoyed at Chao Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan replied sensiblely, "I didn't hear anything."

"..." Qiao Yuan's face became worse and worse. "Shut up."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan shut up obediently.

Then the ordering is a text message, light-handed and dare not make a sound.

Not long after sending the text message, Ning Xiuyuan's mobile phone ringtone vibrated. It was the phone called by the servant, which was generally related to Ning Mo.

Ning Xiuyuan looked up and seemed to be asking Qiao Yuan if he could answer the phone.

Qiao Yuan's eyebrows did not loosen when he stayed with this person.

"What does your phone have to do with me?" Qiao Yuandao.

Ning Xiuyuan just clicked to answer.

The servant asked anxiously, "Young master, when will you be back today? The young master had a high fever again and kept saying he wanted to see you.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "You ask the driver to take him to the hospital first. I'll wait. It will be over."

"Speak a few words first to appease the young master." The servant said, and then turned on the phone to amplify.

Ning Xiuyuan heard Ning Mo's humming voice from the other end of the phone, as if he was confused and kept talking nonsense. The child probably had a nature. No matter what he did, he had to find his mother first.

Ning Xiuyuan said gently, "Xiao Mo, Dad is here. You go to the hospital with your aunt first. Dad will bring you your favorite strawberries later."

"To... I want mom..." Ning Mo shriveled his little mouth and looked like he would not cry. He went out to play today and was stimulated again.

Other children have mothers. Xiaomei said that her mother made a big piece of cake last night, which was delicious. Zhuang Zhuang said that his mother cooked braised pork well. Last night, he ate two bowls of rice, Yuanyuan also had a mother. Her mother would dress her in beautiful clothes and dress up beautifully.

However, his father always smells of paste in boiled eggs, and even his favorite yellow duck clothes only bought him one set.

He can't speak on such a topic.

He felt that he couldn't integrate into the circle of children. He was going to be autistic.

Ning Xiuyuan avoided this topic and said, "Good boy, go to the hospital with your aunt now."

"Wow..."

In order to avoid saying more mistakes, Ning Xiuyuan said a few words to the servant and hung up the phone.

Ning Xiuyuan put his hand in front of his forehead and looked distressed. Ning Mo, a child, was really noisy enough to find him something he couldn't answer.

This is Ning Xiuyuan's family business, and Qiao Yuan has no intention to participate.

"Your phone number?" Qiao Yuan said coldly.

"... Uh-huh."

"Then you go there."

"... It's okay. I'll take you home first." Qiao Yuan's current physical condition makes him worried about letting Qiao Yuan go home alone.

Qiao Yuan sank his face and looked at him and asked, "What are you doing so good to me?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan squeezed his lips and didn't make a sound.