Part 90 - Believe It

Han Chen pushed the door in and saw that he was only wearing a single coat. He quickly put down the ginger soup in his hand, took off his coat and put it on his shoulder.

"Warm your stomach first." Han Chendao deliberately avoided some topics.

After a few seconds, Cen Li said "um".

Meals have been prepared on the table. After so many years, the kitchen utensils at home have not been available for a long time. These are all added by Han Chen. There is no heating in the room. Han Chen bought a stove and put it outside.

The weather is still gloomy, there is more moisture in the air, and the deserted room, because there is one more person, it is more like having a feeling of home.

Han Chen put a soft pillow on the chair, put the oven at him, and asked, "Is it still cold?"

"It's not cold." Cen Li said, "... Don't you have to go to school today?"

"There are no classes in school."

"..."

Cen Li thought for a moment. In the past, when he was at school, Han Chen arranged classes almost every day. How could there be no classes all day? It seems that Han Chen didn't just come here today.

Han Chen said again, "If you want to do research this semester, the school will arrange less of my courses. I happen to be free these days to come here."

The dishes on the table were rich, and the smell of food floated through the air. Cen Li held chopsticks in his hand. Although Han Chen always said that he had helped him before, in the end, he still owed more to the other party.

If it hadn't been for Han Chen, it might have been rumored in the school that he was greedy for money and raised by Ning Xiuyuan. He hadn't gone to the hospital for so long. His mother would have been worried that Han Chen hadn't gone to the hospital to take care of him. If Han Chen hadn't come to him this time, he wouldn't have been able to hold on.

He knows Han Chen's feelings for him. In the past, he has been very slow to react in this regard. Even if he is closer to others, he will blush. However, after so much, how can people not change? They are all adults, and there is no need to be too coy about certain things.

Han Chen picked up some dishes for him and put them into the bowl. "When the dishes cool down later, they will taste bad. Try it and see how they taste. If it's not good, I'll improve it."

"..." Cen Li looked up at Han Chen.

The other party found his eyes and smiled at him, "Is there anything on my face?"

"No." Cen Li whispered.

Last time he went to Han Chen's house, he knew that Han Chen was also an excellent man in other aspects in addition to academics. A single man's home was also well cleaned up.

"... Do you often cook?" Cen Li asked.

"If you have time, you will do it. If you stay outside for a long time, you have to enjoy living at home, but there is only one person in the family, which is really too monotonous." Han Chen's words obviously mean something.

Han Chen's mother died in a car accident very early. Less than a week after his mother left, his father took other women home, so that he moved out of the house in junior high school. He had long been away from that place to be home. After living independently for so many years, he was naturally good at some trivial things in life.

Cen Li didn't answer. Because of Han Chen's care, his body became much warmer.

After dinner, he originally wanted to clean up the table and wash the dishes. Han Chen said, "You don't get cold water now. I'll just do these."

"..."

This kind of words is too familiar. Cen Li watched Han Chen enter the kitchen with bowls and chopsticks in his heart. The light inside is still the oldest light bulb hanging on the roof. Even if it is on, it is not bright. The oil is soaked in the wall and can't be completely cleaned. The busy figure inside seems to overlap together.

A breath of heat exhaled from his mouth, and the scene in front of him seemed to blurred.

People's emotions are very complicated. Sometimes they know it's fake, but they still believe it.

Cen Li walked to the kitchen. Han Chen heard the footsteps and turned around and asked, "What's wrong?"

Cen Li didn't say anything, but just stretched out his arm. He wanted to hold the person in front of him firmly.