Part 64 - Instinct

The temperature in the room suddenly rose.

Originally, Cen Li spent most of his time indoors, and his skin color was whiter than ordinary people, but now he is even more pathologically pale. His eyes inadvertently swept Ning Xiuyuan and brought a little moist water vapor.

He held a dry towel in his hand and wiped his wet hair. He came over as if he hadn't seen Ning Xiuyuan, looking as usual.

Ning Xiuyuan has never been a person who treats himself unfairly. In the past, when he came to Cen Li's place, if the other party was taking a shower, he would go straight in and put the person against the wall of the bathroom.

The throat knot rolled slightly, and Cen Li stood not far from him.

"Why do you wear so little?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

He looked at another place and went to the drawer to take out the hairdryer.

"Don't you like it?"

Cen Li's voice was very cold, but that's it, which made people's hearts itchy.

Ning Xiuyuan moved a stool and said, "Sit here and I'll blow dry your hair for you."

Cen Li listened to him and sat in front of the stool, perhaps because his shirt was a little big, because she was less than two months pregnant, his lower abdomen was still flat, and his waist was thinner than that of ordinary men.

Cen Li's hair is very soft, perhaps because he stayed in the house for a while without trimming, slightly longer, almost covering his eyelids.

His hair is half dry, and the smell lingers in his nose. Ning Xiuyuan has heard from the doctor a long time ago that the fetus has not stabilized in the first three months of pregnancy, so it is better not to have sex, so he doesn't plan to do anything to Cen Li.

Cen Li was quiet all the way, allowing his movements.

After a while, Ning Xiuyuan turned off the hairdryer and asked, "What would you like for dinner?"

"It's not stipulated long ago." Cen Lidao.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan frowned. Although the nutritionist had already arranged something, he could add other things.

Cen Li looked at him with an unclear mood in his eyes.

The anger gradually subsided, and another kind of fire surged up in the body.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Okay."

Just then, there was a knock on the door outside the room, and Jiang Yan's voice came in from the door, "... Yuan, are you in there?"

"Here." Ning Xiuyuan answered.

He was about to go out when Cen Li asked, "Just go?"

A light sentence seemed to be something seducting his heart. Ning Xiuyuan had never endured such a thing. He pulled Cen Li over without any effort. He asked in a low voice, "Don't you want me to go?"

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

Jiang Yan said, "My uncle wants us to go home the day after tomorrow."

Cen Li's body stiffened. It turned out that time passed so fast that the year was coming to the end.

At this time ahead, Ning Xiuyuan would not discipline him. He would spend time with his mother in the hospital and feel the festivity of the New Year together. He made dumplings in advance, cooked them until midnight was approaching, and then fed them to his mother.

At that time, he would wonder if it would get better the next year.

Cen Li whispered, "I want to go to the hospital the day after tomorrow."

With the last example, Ning Xiu was far from making a sound.

Cen Li's fingers slowly undressed him and said, "If you are not sure, you can send someone to guard me."

"How can you let me believe you?"

"..." Cen Li raised his eyes and looked at Ning Xiuyuan with a faint smile on his face, "My mother is still in the hospital. Where can I go? The hospital is so big that you can send more people to look at me, but don't be found by her."

Ning Xiuyuan just held Cen Li's fingertips to play.

This action made Cen Li subconsciously want to get his hand back. There is only sex between them, and Cen Li doesn't feel that he needs to do such an ambiguous act.

Seeing that Ning Xiuyuan hadn't come out yet, Jiang Yan knocked on the door again, "...A Yuan, I have something to say to you."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't seem to hear it. He looked at Cen Li with deep eyes, and he suddenly raised Cen Li's chin covered his lips heavily. Cen Li's body paused, and then opened his lips with cooperation.

"... Ayuan." Jiang Yan said at the door again.

It's just the person in the room. I don't have time to pay attention to him anymore.

This shirt he was wearing was worn by Ning Xiuyuan when he locked him in the house last time.

"Why did you become obedient today?" Ning Xiuyuan asked in a hoarse voice.

"Since life is doomed to be good in the future, I don't need to do anything meaningless again."

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "If I had been so sensible, I wouldn't have let you drop out of school."

"..."

"It's no big deal. It's better to learn how to please me. You won't be without the benefits then."

"..."

The body fell on the soft bed. Ning Xiuyuan had long been replaced by the sheets with bright red, which made his skin like white jade.

The knock on the door outside the door sounded intermittently, and Cen Li looked trance for a few seconds. If someone knocked outside in the past, he would have felt ashamed. Knowing that he was not Ning Xiuyuan's opponent, he still tried his best to resist this person.

"I'll say anything later." Ning Xiuyuan opened his mouth to the people outside the door.

The knock on the door stopped.

Cen Li could probably imagine what Jiang Yan looked like. At this moment, he actually gave birth to a sick feeling that he didn't even recognize himself.