Part 69 - Miss Him

In his mother's eyes, he was still clean, and his mother had always told him to study hard so that he would be promising in the future, so that he was diagnosed with a disease in the hospital at the beginning, and his mother did not want to treat him.

When he heard that he was going to drop out of school, his mother, who had never said anything important to him, slapped him severely.

If he doesn't mind, it will be even worse than to kill himself.

The woman who had always been strong in front of him cried that day. He didn't know how to comfort him. He knew that his mother had suffered too much from raising him.

So much so that he couldn't imagine what would happen if his mother knew about it.

"Don't tell her." Cen Li's voice trembled.

"I've done everything by myself. I'm afraid she will know?" Jiang Yan casually said.

He looked down on Cen Li a little, but this man was always arrogant in front of him. Obviously, the other party was poor and had nothing. Even the medical expenses were owed to the Ning family. How could he compare with Cen Li?

Seeing Cen Li approaching him, Jiang Yan retreated to the door. When he came in, he did not close the door.

The last incident was suppressed by Ning Xiuyuan. Jiang Yan also seemed to realize that Ning Xiuyuan's feelings for Cen Li were different from those of his previous bedmates.

"Jiang Yan, don't tell her." Cen Li said again.

"Didn't you want to talk to me last time? Then let's come out and talk." Approaching the room, Jiang Yan found something.

Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly and left the room with Jiang Yan.

When he walked to the corridor, Jiang Yan suddenly grabbed his arm and then exerted back, as if Cen Li pushed him down the stairs.

Aunt Li was cleaning downstairs when she heard a sound looking at the corridor.

"Master Jiang!!!" Aunt Li put down the mop in her hand and hurried to the corridor. She saw that Jiang Yan's forehead was bruised and his hand rubbed with blood marks.

Jiang Yan's eyes were a little afraid. He raised his hand and touched his forehead. He saw that his hands were stained with bright red blood. When he saw Aunt Li, he said, "Aunt Li, I hurt so much..."

Aunt Li saw Cen Li standing on the corridor, and everything was clear. She pointed to Cen Li and said, "The Ning family provides you to eat and wear, and Master Jiang always wants me to treat you well. As a result, you treat him like this. Don't think that the young master is confused by you, and you can be lawless!" You are so vicious!!"

"It's not Cen Li's fault. I didn't stand firm myself." Jiang Yan whispered.

"It's time. You're still talking for him. I want the driver to take you to the hospital. Now call the young master to see how he handles this matter." Aunt Li said.

Aunt Li helped Jiang Yan up from the place. Jiang Yan's leg seemed to have broken. The walking posture was a little strange. He saw Jiang Yan turn around and look proud of him.

Cen Li stood still and didn't move, and his heart was cold.

He was not afraid that Ning Xiuyuan would treat him well, but that his mother would know about it.

The wound was simply treated by Aunt Li and then sent to the hospital.

Ning Xiuyuan is in the box of the nightclub. When a group of their buddies find time, they will get together. It happens to be on holiday. After staying at home for a few days, they can't stand it one by one.

"Brother Ning, what's wrong?" The humane, and then wink at a teenager wrapped in tight leather trousers next to him, let the teenager accompany Ning Xiuyuan.

The teenager brought a glass of wine and almost sat on Ning Xiuyuan. "Ning Shao, I'll give you a toast. Don't think about anything else at this time."

Ning Xiuyuan is really a little annoyed. Maybe it's because there are fewer people around him that he focused on Cen Li.

He grabbed the teenager's waist and smiled, "You'd better be interesting."

The teenager handed the glass to Ning Xiuyuan's lips, then clinked the glass in his hand and said coquettishly, "I seldom see you these days. Are you busy?"

"Missing me?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"... Of course I thought you wouldn't come again."

Hearing this, Ning Xiuyuan smiled a little more on his face, or they were more sensible. If it were Cen Li, he would definitely I won't say what I miss him.

"He has someone around him now. You have to work harder, or your Ning Shao will forget you one day." The people next to me joked.

Those who have known Ning Xiuyuan for a long time all know that Ning Xiuyuan is very affectionate. He has never been around him, and no matter how long he is, he has not more than three months old. Cen Li can be regarded as an exception. He didn't know much about it before, but later he saw Cen Li with a cold temperament, which stimulated men's desire to conquer.

The teenager fed Ning Xiuyuan, and he was reluctant to leave. Everyone who stayed here for a long time knew that Ning Xiuyuan was generous, handsome, and his waist and abdomen looked very powerful. Compared with those old men who were old and fat, he was much better.

"... Ning Shao." The teenager said softly, "Have you ever thought about how to live tonight?"

Ning Xiuyuan didn't answer.

Wang Chengzhi drank too much wine last time and was taught a lesson by Ning Xiuyuan, but he has always missed Cen Li. Thinking of Ning Xiuyuan's birthday some time ago, he brought Cen Li here. The cold appearance simply made him itchy. He was a little sorry to hear that Ning Xiuyuan locked people in the room.

Wang Chengzhi thought for a moment that if Ning Xiuyuan had someone else around him, he would be tired of Cen Li.

He took out a pile of cash and said to the teenager, "If you serve Ning Shao well, these are all yours."

Ning Xiuyuan's mobile phone vibrates.

After answering Aunt Li's phone call, Ning Xiuyuan's expression suddenly changed.

"Go down." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was cold.

The teenager seemed to stick to Ning Xiuyuan and said, "What's wrong?"

Ning Xiuyuan lost patience and stood up directly. The teenager lost support and fell off the sofa.

"Is it Cen Li's business?" Wang Cheng asked.

Ning Xiuyuan glanced at this man.

"If you are tired of playing one day, you can also reward your brother for playing. Please feel free to mention it." Wang Chengzhi smiled flatteringly.

Ning Xiuyuan ignored it and went out with a calm face.

Aunt Li said on the phone that Cen Li pushed Jiang Yan down the stairs. Now Jiang Yan has been sent to the hospital, and the situation is very serious.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't drive to the hospital first, but drove the car back to the house.

He pushed the door of Cen Li's room and saw the people inside sitting there, as if waiting to be interrogated by him.