Part 38 - Guilty

Seeing the box of medicine in front of him, Cen Li's face turned pale and his body suddenly froze.

At this moment, there is only one thought left in his mind, that is, to leave here quickly. His hand just touched the door, and the other party quickly overturned his body and pressed his back tightly.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was very dark, especially his obviously guilty style.

"Who did you give this medicine to?" Ning Xiuyuan said coldly.

"..."

This is in the dormitory, just across a door. From time to time, someone passes by the door and can even hear other people's conversation clearly.

Ning Xiuyuan always thought that Cen Li was his possession, but this property had been close to others without authorization. He squeezed Cen Li's chin, "Cen Li, you are very good at liding my words."

Cen Li earned money, "Song, let go."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't care about his reaction at all. He bent down slightly and whispered against his face, "Is it Xia Lu or who? You should know what it will be if I find out.

Hearing Ning Xiuyuan mention Xia Lu's name, Cen Li's heart sank. He still remembers the lively and cheerful girl who always smiles in front of him, but last time he saw it, his face was a little sad.

This is really not a glorious thing. How can he have the heart to put the other party in a lapsible place?

Cen Li said, "It's not her."

"Who is that? You'd better tell me obediently."

"..." Cen Li closed his lips and didn't answer.

Ning Xiuyuan had never been so angry. He turned Cen Li over and asked his counter-handed side to "talk to him!"

There were clear fingerprints on his chin, but Cen Li was still unmoved. Ning Xiuyuan gritted his teeth. "I warned you not to look for anyone outside. Fortunately, you still seemed too idle to have time for outsiders to do such a thing."

Cen Li suddenly laughed. His time was almost squeezed by Ning Xiuyuan, so that he was often late for class and couldn't concentrate. Even when he went to the hospital to visit his mother, the other party would send him countless text messages urging him. Is he too idle?

"Ning Xiuyuan, I didn't sell myself to you. It's my right to do with whom I and I." Cen Lidao.

"You are also worthy of rights?"

"..."

"I'm telling you, this matter will not end like this easily."

"..."

If Ning Xiuyuan had spent money on this matter, he would not stop. Cen Li felt a strong sense of panic in his heart. He was so afraid that Ning Xiuyuan would know his physical condition. At that time, he would not only use him as a woman, but also humiliate him more vigorously.

He is a junior... When it comes to summer vacation, he can apply to the school for an internship outside in advance.

Outside the door came the sound of the key inserting the hole, and maybe the other two people in the dormitory came back.

The key turned, but the door couldn't be pushed open.

"Is there anyone in it?" The man standing at the door asked.

Cen Li clenched his lips and didn't dare to make a slightest sound. Outsiders knocked on the door and said, "Who is inside? Come and open the door."

A man next to him muttered, "Isn't the door broken? Why don't we go downstairs to find the hostage."

"Yes."

The sound at the door stopped, and Cen Li's whole body trembled. Ning Xiuyuan smiled in a low voice and asked, "Do you still know you're afraid?"

"..."

"Why don't you think about the consequences when doing that behind my back?" Ning Xiuyuan's words were a little warm, but Cen Li knew that the other party's appearance was more terrible than usual.

Ning Xiuyuan let go of him and saw some unfinished fruits on the table opposite. He went to get a few grapes, which were round like beads, which may have been kept for a long time.

Cen Li's eyes were full of fear when he expected what the other party was going to do.

"Ning, Ning Xiuyuan..." Cen Li's body moved aside as if to hide in the bathroom.

"If you spend more, they should Come up." Ning Xiuyuan seems to be a kind reminder.

Cen Li's footsteps were slightly paused. He knew that Ning Xiuyuan would not take care of his face. If he was found by outsiders, it would not have any impact on Ning Xiuyuan. After all, the school knew what kind of person the other party was, and no one dared to say anything more with Ning Xiuyuan's family background.

But for him, it was a disaster of destruction.

"Since you refuse to eat more every time you want, there's nothing I can do."

"..." Cen Li's body trembled.

Cen Li looked numbly at the notebooks on the table. He never believed in the past. He always thought that with his own efforts, he would live the life he wanted, but the reality hit him a blow.

It turns out that some people are born superior and can easily play with others without any punishment.

Ning Xiuyuan pulled out two tissues on the table and wiped his fingers clean, but he no longer cared what his situation was.

He squatted down to pick up the box of medicine on the ground, but the medicine box was trampled on by Ning Xiuyuan with his foot.

He looked up at Ning Xiuyuan, and the other party looked down at him. He looked like Shura from hell. "Do you still want to keep this kind of thing?"

"..." Cen Li didn't take back his hand.

Outside the door, there was a rustling sound, and Cen Li's eyes were with some powerless pleas.

If this box of medicine is seen by others, the class will soon spread the matter. The most important thing in college life is all kinds of gossip. Within three days, the whole school will know about it.

Ning Xiuyuan asked him, "Do you know you're wrong?"

"..." Cen Li lowered his eyelashes and said with a dry throat, "I see."

The dormitory uncle came over, twisted the key and opened the door of the dormitory. He said to the two boys outside the door, "Why can't you open it? You two boys don't have the strength??

The man outside the door smiled, "I really couldn't open it just now."

"Don't look for me for such trivial things in the future. It's a waste of my time." The dormitory uncle doesn't tone well.

The door of the dormitory was pushed open. When the two people saw someone inside, their movements stopped.

Ning Xiuyuan looked kind-kind. "Come and find Cen Li something. I didn't hear you knocking at the door. Does it matter?"

"... Anyway, it's not a big deal." One of the boys said.

Cen Li stood straight for fear of being seen something abnormal.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't stay much and left in a while.

A series of things were connected. Ning Xiuyuan thought of Cen Li's abnormality some time ago. After coming out of the dormitory, he dialed Bai Chengyu's phone number and asked what kind of operation Cen Li had done in the hospital last time.