Part 140 - Is it really him?

Ning Xiuyuan's face is not very good-looking.

Ning Mo was having fun with the toy in his arms and ignored him. The talker didn't mean to listen to it. Ning Xiuyuan was now bored by his "hate his father".

The servant also looked at his face and quickly persuaded, "The young master is still ignorant. Don't have the same knowledge as him. When he grows up, he should understand."

"Yes."

Ning Xiuyuan answered coldly and didn't want to talk to Ning Mo anymore.

But anyway, it was also his son. Ning Xiuyuan ignored it for two seconds, so he went to help Ning Mo remove the shell of the toy and taught Ning Mo how to play.

Ning Mo's eyes were bent when he smiled, but there was too much meat on his face, and his facial features were easy to squeeze together.

"Dad..." Ning Mo called him.

"..."

Ning Mo's eyebrows are more like Cen Li, which looks peaceful.

"Plice the tracks together and the train can move." It's better to build a long way.

Now he is Ning Mo's father, and he is no longer a domineering child of a rich family. He is more patient and carefully teaches Ning Mo how to play this small train.

Seeing that Ning Mo was patronizing the toys, he still didn't say "like my father", Ning Xiuyuan said in a muffled voice, "If it weren't for me, your unlucky child would have been gone long ago."

Ning Mo still didn't pay attention to him.

"Ning Mo, I'm leaving." It's better to build a long way.

Ning Mo was indifferent.

Ning Xiuyuan was really angry and went straight upstairs to his room. On the way, Ning Mo didn't even say a word to keep him.

This child, it's better not to look for him for anything in the future. Don't tell him anything toys you like. Let others buy them. Anyway, he doesn't care.

In the past, he was angry and at least found a point, but now he doesn't know what he is angry about.

The more you live, the more you go back.

Ning Xiuyuan took a headache medicine and opened the window of the room for ventilation.

In the vast night sky, there are dotted stars. If there is one more speaker around you, this scene may make people feel romantic.

The moonlight spilled in from the window. Ning Xiuyuan looked at the night sky for a while, smiled self-deprecatingly at the corners of his mouth, then closed the window and returned to the house alone, facing the cold computer.

After working for less than two minutes, he lowered his head and put his hand on his forehead.

On Friday, Ning Xiuyuan was invited to a dinner party in an upper class. It was nothing more than a business date or a partner between single men and women. It happened to be the weekend tomorrow, and those who saw each other also had time to date.

Ning Xiuyuan was surrounded by several celebrities. After all, he was handsome and tall, and he looked elegant in a straight suit. In the past, even if he had a bad reputation in school, his pursuers had never stopped.

It was Bai Chengyu who suggested to him that he should get out of the closed circle and make more friends with a few people before he came over.

"Mr. Ning, can we have a drink?" A woman in a delicate evening dress asked.

The woman sprayed perfume. The closer she got, the stronger the perfume smell became.

Ning Xiuyuan maintained a good manner and was about to find a reason to refuse, so he followed the eyes of other women and saw Qiao Yuan who entered.

Qiao Yuan had a decent smile on his face, and Ning Xiu looked a little crazy.

The other party was confident, with a star-like light in his eyes. He carried a glass of red wine handed to him by the waiter in his hand. The intoxicating color of the wine set off Qiao Yuan's fingers as slender as jade.

Qiao Yuan's eyes seemed to see him. Seeing so many female companions around him, he looked a second.

As if to prove something, Ning Xiuyuan quickly came out of the crowd of women.

Qiao Yuan was mainly responsible for the development of the L market. Qiao Yuan was also well-waterproof in terms of connections, but except for Ning Xiuyuan, Qiao Yuan did not want to make friends with this person. Now it seems that the other party is indeed consistent with the rumors.

After being admitted twice in a row, Qiao Yuan did not ask Han Chen directly. He vaguely felt that Han Chen had something to hide from him.

He only felt ridiculous when he learned a little about Cen Li from others.

His dignified second son of the Qiao family is not in a hurry to fall into that situation. He sells his body for money and even steals other people's valuables.

There are too many rumors about Cen Li, good or bad. Qiao Yuan didn't want to hear it after listening to it a little.

It's just that whenever he hears the word "Cen Li", he feels as if he is going to suffocate.

He is Qiao Yuan, the second son of the Qiao family with a bright future, not Cen Li, who is cowardly and incompetent and can only be bullied by others. They are two completely different people.

Qiao Yuan drank up the red wine in his hand, and the man standing not far away kept staring at him.

Qiao Yuan ignored it and continued to talk to the bosses of several companies, completely disappearing the loneliness and autistic shadows of the past.

This man... Is it really Cen Li?

Ning Xiuyuan is not sure.

Cen Li's appearance has long been engraved in his mind. Obviously, he has the same facial features, but Qiao Yuan and Cen Li have too many differences.

"Mr. Ning, I still want to talk to you. Why did you leave?" The woman came over before, picked up a glass of red wine, and vaguely pasted her body.

"Let's talk about it next time." Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

Ning Xiuyuan was a little confused. The woman said again, "I heard that Mr. Ning has been single for a long time. Don't you feel lonely?"

"..."

Women are not reserved, and their movements even have a little provocative meaning.

Ning Xiuyuan was a little annoyed and pushed the woman away.

The woman bumped into the waiter passing by, and the red wine glass fell on Qiao Yuan's body, and the watch face of her left hand was also stained with some red wine.

This movement attracted attention everywhere.

Qiao Yuan's clothes were wet. The waiter picked up a tissue in a panic and wiped it. He quickly said, "I'm sorry..."

Qiao Yuan didn't blame him. He smiled comfortedly and said, "It's okay. Go ahead first."

After saying that, Qiao Yuan talked to the bosses for a few more words, and then got up and left.

It must not be clean. Qiao Yuan called the assistant and asked him to bring a set of clean clothes.

Most of the people were in the banquet hall. He was the only one in the bathroom. Qiao Yuan untied his watch aside and washed the red wine stained on his fingers.

After cleaning up, he was about to put his watch back when someone entered the bathroom, and he didn't worry too much.

Suddenly, someone took his wrist and stared at the uneven scar on the skin.

"What do you do?" Qiao Yuan asked.

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't say anything.

He was finally sure that the person standing in front of him was Cen Li.