Part 163 - Misunderstanding

The fragrant aroma permeated. It was a person who saw it and knew what the people inside were doing.

Qiao Yuan's shirt buttons were unbuttoned, and another man was extremely restlessly picking Qiao Yuan's trousers.

Those people were in high spirits and had no defense. They were knocked to the ground with one punch from him, and their faces were swollen.

Ding Hao thought to himself that after that, he didn't even dare to come forward.

Those people also knew Ning Xiuyuan. They were still very angry. When they saw that it was Ning Xiuyuan, they said with a guilty conscience, "Mr. Ning... This is a misunderstanding."

Ning Xiuyuan's face was terrible, and he helped Qiao Yuan button up the untied buttons one by one.

"... We were all framed. Someone drugged Mr. Qiao in the wine to ruin his reputation. The man covered his red face and explained that they blamed Ding Hao. After all, the other party was just a nobody.

It was true that the aphrodisiac medicine was given in the wine, but in order to have more fun, Ning Xiuyuan looked back and the people at the door had long disappeared.

Ning Xiuyuan's body was full of grumpiness. Those people were looked at and their bodies couldn't help moving back a few inches.

Qiao Yuan closed his eyes as if he were extremely uncomfortable, and his body moved for a while.

If he didn't happen to talk about business with others in the Heights today, and he didn't see Ding Hao outside the corridor, what is Qiao Yuan experiencing now?

Those people didn't even dare to move, for fear that Ning Xiuyuan would do more extreme things now.

They heard about Ning Xiuyuan more or less. Before taking over the company, the only son of the Ning family fought and did everything evil. He was very bad-toned, but later he went crazy for a period of time. After recovering, his spirit changed a lot.

They are all middle-aged, and the little lovers around them have raised a lot, and they have been hollowed out for a long time.

Ning Xiuyuan held Qiao Yuan in his arms and walked out of the room.

They quickly picked up tissues and wiped the cold sweat on their faces. If they had known that they would not be so lustful. Although Qiao Yuan looked outstanding, he did not have to be this person. It was all Ding Hao who aroused their interest.

Of course, Ning Xiuyuan can't offend him. His face is swollen, and he always finds someone to vent his anger.

The boss of Xiangyun Group called Ding Hao, but no one answered after dialing.

He promised so well in front of them that he would never reveal anything. As a result, when something happened, the man ran faster than anyone else.

Ding Hao also panicked at this moment. He heard the ringing of the phone and turned off the mobile phone.

Fortunately, the money has been halfway through the account, which is enough for him to live for a while.

There is a room for rest in the villa. Ning Xiuyuan opened a room, and then called the person he made an appointment and said that he had encountered something urgent.

The house is decorated with simple literature and art. There are two potted plants with vibrant pots on the window sill, and the sound of gurgling water comes from my ears. The noise in the city has faded here, which is easy to calm people's hearts down.

Ning Xiuyuan closed the door and made a slight sound. Qiao Yuan seemed to hear the movement and opened his eyelids slightly, but his eyes lost his usual glory. He looked at the person in front of him in a loss of his focus and slowly closed again.

"Just take a nap." Ning Xiuyuan whispered to appease the road.

At this time, Qiao Yuan couldn't hear what he was saying at all.

He carefully put Qiao Yuan on the bed for fear of bumping into the man, and gently dragged Qiao Yuan's palm on the back of his head.

Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Are you thirsty?"

On the table, there was a small pot of green tea. Ning Xiuyuan poured a cup of tea, then raised Qiao Yuan's head and handed the water to Qiao Yuan's lips.

In this way, Qiao Yuan couldn't drink water at all.

Ning Xiuyuan doesn't want to take advantage of others' danger, and he can't help it.

He drank up the water in the teacup, and then crossed it.

Qiao Yuan's lips were much moistened, the redness of his cheeks became more conspicuous, and his body temperature was also a little hot. Ning Xiuyuan thought he had a cold at first.

He got up and was about to call the assistant to bring a doctor.

Qiao Yuan unconsciously stretched out his hand and held his hem, looking at him with wet eyes slightly open.