Part 109 - Hazards

Time passed unconsciously, and Ning Xiuyuan felt more and more that he could live with Cen Li like this.

He didn't go to school much. Anyway, his student status was hanging there. Ningqi dealt with some things in the company for him, but he didn't let Ning Qi worry too much about him.

He was dealing with the company in the computer and didn't notice that Cen Li came behind him.

The information displayed on the computer is related to the Jiang family.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Why are you here?"

"..." Cen Li's eyes just looked at the string of data and did not answer.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Don't worry, Jiang Yan has been sent abroad."

After the last incident, Ning Xiuyuan called Jiang Yan's father the next day to tell him what had happened. The Jiang family encountered a capital crisis and could not leave the help of the Ning family. Jiang Guodong said a lot of good words to him on the phone, and even apologized to him for Jiang Bai's kidnapping people last time.

Ning Xiuyuan stood up and put his ear on Cen Li's stomach. Across this layer of belly, there was still a small life in it.

The weather became hot. Cen Li was wearing satin home clothes. Her hair had not been trimmed for too long, and some of them were tied behind his head with leather bands.

Cen Li whispered, "As long as the Jiang family is still there, Jiang Yan will do something that harms me or even our children one day."

Ning Xiuyuan's action stopped. After all, the Jiang family and the Ning family have been making friends for so long. Although the mall only has absolute interests and no absolute friends, it doesn't seem good to rush to crack down.

There is a sofa in the room that can be used for rest. The curtains are still open. The sun is warm outside, and bright light comes from the window, but he can't be warm for a long time.

Cen Li's eyes darkened for a moment, as if he had no shame, and put Ning Xiuyuan's hand on his waist.

It's just that Ning Xiuyuan restrained a lot after pregnancy.

"Somether... You don't think about our safety at all?" Cen Li asked.

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan hesitated for a few seconds, and Cen Li took the initiative to put his lips on his face.

In an instant, it seemed that an electric current ran through his body. Ning Xiuyuan couldn't care about anything. If he lived in ancient times, he would be a stupid king nine times out of ten.

Ning Xiuyuan's voice was hoarse, "How can I not care about your safety?"

"The Jiang family..."

"Arely yours." It's better to build a long way.

It was very close to the window. Cen Li heard a few birds singing outside the room, and his distracted eyes seemed to have more consciousness.

It's still daytime. There is a pot of lush green radish on the edge of the window, and the excess branches and leaves fall from the edge of the window to the ground, leaving a silhouette.

A bird rested beside him, looked at him, turned around and flew away.

Do you think he is too dirty?

"What are you thinking?" Ning Xiuyuan asked him.

sensfied about the other party's dissatisfaction, Cen Li smiled softly.

He lay in the bright light, but the other party's clothes were still intact, as if they just had to unzip his trousers. Cen Li suddenly felt that he was no different from those outside who betrayed their bodies in exchange for money, but others asked for money, while he wanted something else.

Recently, Ning Xiu has been much gentler to him.

When this is no longer a unilateral torture, it makes Cen Li on the verge of mental collapse.