Part 122 - Not going well

Ning Xiuyuan drove to the company and encountered a car accident halfway.

The car and truck in front of them rear-ended and were stuck at the intersection. Later, a traffic police came to dredge it, and the road slowly became smooth.

Back at the company, the information handed over by the assistant made the wrong data. After checking it out, he criticized the assistant severely.

There is a special staff canteen in the company, but it is separated from the management personnel. At lunchtime, the waiter brought Ning Xiuyuan a bowl of stewed yam soup, accidentally spilled a table, and a few more soup splashed on Ning Xiuyuan's clothes. The waiter quickly apologized, and his face turned black.

Maybe he is about to get married and doesn't want to touch the bad luck. Ning Xiuyuan didn't embarrass the man, but everything went well today, and I don't know what's going on.

There are two hours off at noon. Ning Xiuyuan lay on the sofa in the special lounge of the office and took a nap with his eyes closed.

Cen Li was still wearing his old school uniform and sat in the second row in the middle. As long as he looked at the blackboard, he would see the other party's back.

There was a loud voice in the classroom, and many people recited Chinese poems. The Chinese teacher is not in the classroom now. Near the end of class, he will start to memorize it. If he can't recite it, he will be punished a hundred times. Except for him, almost everyone in the classroom are reciting.

He kicked the desk of the person next to him and said unjoyedly, "What are you reading?"

Obviously, we made jokes together and agreed not to read it, but the man still memorized it seriously.

"...Brother Ning, I'm memorizing it. I failed the Chinese test last time. She will definitely smoke me this time." The man said in panic.

The teacher in the school turned a blind eye to Ning Xiuyuan, but this is not necessarily the case with him.

Ning Xiuyuan sneered and brought the man over. He tore him page by page. He has always been so bad. As long as he is unhappy, the result will not be much better.

There are no teachers in the classroom, and the fun of high school students is very barren. Many people look at them.

"Brother Ning..." The boy blushed anxiously and wanted to grab it.

Cen Li is the representative of the Chinese class. Before going out, the Chinese teacher told him to manage the class discipline. At this time, almost all the attention of the whole class was focused on Ning Xiuyuan. He put down his notebook and walked to Ning Xiuyuan's desk.

Ning Xiuyuan's movements were paused for a moment.

"Please don't break discipline in class." Cen Li said.

At that time, he replied directly, "Nake your own business."

But now he, knowingly returned the torn pages to the person next to him. The man quickly took them over, picked up the scattered pages on the ground, asked someone to borrow transparent glue, and glued them up.

The people watching the fun saw nothing to see. Most of them turned around, and there was a hot sound in the classroom.

Cen Li was also about to go back to his seat to read. Ning Xiuyuan stood up and grabbed the other party's arm.

Cen Li turned around and looked at him doubtfully.

"... Do you have time after school?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

The man sitting next to him was already full of enthusiasm. Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's words, he looked very strange, and then said, "...Brother Ning, didn't you have an appointment with Zhang Weiwei in the next class? She wants you to wait for her at the milk tea shop."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and kicked the man's leg impatiently. This action was done with extra care, and Cen Li did not find out.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "Do you have time after school? I want to treat you to dinner. Didn't you hold me an umbrella last time? I don't want to owe others a favor."

Cen Li said, "It's just a piece of effort. You don't have to treat me to dinner."

After saying that, Cen Li was about to tear Ning Xiuyuan's hand apart.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and said, "Do you look down on me? As I said, if you don't like to owe favors, you have to let me owe you, but you just look down on me."

"..."

"Then it's settled."

"..."

"I'll wait for you after class in the afternoon. Don't expect to delay." Ning Xiuyuan muttered.

I just want to have more contact with Cen Li and make their relationship different from now from the beginning.

After class, almost all the people in the classroom left, leaving only three people.

He casually found a reason to send the class flower, as long as he gave her a valuable gift next time. It was quite simple, but what should be sent to Cen Li, so that Cen Li would pay more attention to him every day like those who posted it to him.

There is a girl next to Cen Li, who is the representative of the English class. She looks pretty and has many pursuers, but she doesn't agree with any of them. She likes to gather around Cen Li and is so close.

Ning Xiuyuan is bored to death.

What was the representative of English class talking to Cen Li? Cen Li also smiled on his face, which made Ning Xiuyuan itchy.

Seeing that Cen Li was going with others, Ning Xiuyuan quickly walked over to the girl and said, "He asked me out today."

"..." Cen Li looked at him doubtfully.

Ning Xiuyuan's reputation at school is particularly bad. He fights, puppy love cheating, late and early departure. He is proficient in everything. People like Cen Li, who are often praised by teachers, are not the same way at all.

The girl was quite brave and not afraid of him. She asked directly, "When did he date you?"

Cen Li frowned slightly. Probly, he probably didn't want to involve the girl. He said to the girl, "You go there first."

The girl turned around and said worriedly, "Cen Li..."

Cen Li smiled and said, "It's okay."

"..." The girl looked at Ning Xiuyuan again. Ning Xiuyuan didn't look like a good person no matter how he looked at it.

The girl has left the classroom. Before Cen Li opened his mouth, Ning Xiuyuan said, "I have booked the restaurant. If you don't go, the deposit will not be refunded."

In his impression, Cen Li is a very thrifty person. He even needs to throw the eraser until the last point. How can he be indifferent to this?

Cen Li hesitated for a moment and whispered, "I don't think I've provoked you before."

Ning Xiuyuan and he rarely have intersections. Such a sudden courtesy is inevitably not to find fault.

"I said I just want to treat you to dinner."

"..."

Finally, Ning Xiuyuan took Cen Li to the restaurant in the city.

This is a romantic-themed restaurant, which is also decorated with emotion. The meals are basically couples. When they enter, many people look at them. After all, only the two of them wear blue and white high school uniforms.

Ning Xiuyuan thought that this might be their couple's costume.

He really wants to change something.