Part 17 - Belong To Me

Ning Xiuyuan's face was very cold. Thinking of Jiang Yan saying that he saw Cen Li with others and holding hands, he immediately clenched his fists as if to crush the mobile phone in his hand.

"Where the hell are you??" Ning Xiuyuan asked again, and his voice sounded angry.

The other party's attitude is as if he has to report to the other party at any time wherever he goes, but what does it matter with them?

Han Chen saw that Cen Li's face had changed a lot and asked, "Whose phone number is it?"

Hearing the voice of a man next to him, Ning Xiuyuan smiled, "Okay, Cen Li, I got on to another gold owner so soon. What are you pretending in front of me?"

Cen Li cut off the phone directly.

Han Chen is just his mentor. Cen Li never thought that Ning Xiuyuan would think about others in such a dirty direction.

"Han...Professor Han, then I'll go back to the dormitory first." Cen Li tried his best to adjust his mood to treat Han Chen.

"Don't reply to my message next time." Han Chen looked at him deeply.

"Yes." Cen Li answered and muted the mobile phone in his pocket, but the light from it showed that the mobile phone was constantly dialed.

When Ning Xiuyuan looked for him, he always saw him immediately no matter what he was doing, but leaving him aside was just a matter of one sentence.

Cen Li had some impression of Jiang Yan. At that time, Jiang Yan and Ning Xiuyuan had a very close relationship. Even some gossip came out in the class that the two of them might be dating, otherwise why Ning Xiuyuan was so good to Jiang Yan? At that time, Cen Li just listened to it, and he was more focused on learning.

Now Cen Li thinks if only Jiang Yan could really be with Ning Xiuyuan.

He also found that the other party's careful thoughts were probably regarded as a potential rival, just like the young master he met in the box two days ago.

Cen Li returned to the dormitory and saw a lot of cigarette butts piled up on the ground. The smell of smoke permeated inside made him cough twice.

Because Ning Xiuyuan came, the rest of the dormitory had already gone out. The other party was full of grumpiness and looked like looking for trouble. They didn't want to provoke this living hell.

"Will you come back?" Ning Xiuyuan saw him pushing the door open and opened his mouth compassionately.

Cen Li frowned slightly. Ning Xiuyuan walked to him in a few steps and put him against the wall.

Ning Xiuyuan lowered his head. Cen Li looked good-looking, but he was a little stubborn and difficult to tame. Obviously, he was humiliated and resentful, but there were tears in the corners of his eyes. Unexpectedly, this aroused men's desire to conquer.

Cen Li tilted his head to one side, as if to be far away from him, but Ning Xiuyuan rubbed his chin affectionately with his fingers, making the other party have to face face up.

Maybe because his face was too gloomy, Cen Li's body shrank back.

"I know I'm afraid. Why do I always make me unhappy?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"..." Cen Li frowned deeper and deeper.

"I'm telling you, you belong to me. Don't feel uncomfortable outside all day long." Ning Xiuyuan warned.

Cen Li asked in a low voice, "What if you get married?"

At that time, Ning Xiuyuan will definitely become the right marriage, and the Ning family will not let him hang out with men. Of course, if it were Jiang Yan, it would not be true.

Ning Xiuyuan said without thinking, "Then find a place to live for you outside. What's wrong? Are you afraid that I can't afford to support you?"

Cen Li's heart suddenly sank.