Part 126 - Do it again

Ning Xiuyuan finally understood that he did not only like Cen Li's feelings.

He regretted it.

He had never had such a strong hatred of himself. If he had continued to develop like this at that time, maybe... He and Cen Li will become completely different.

Cen Li didn't treat him as a villain.

So much so that in the future, Cen Li will talk to him as ordinary people, and will not avoid him like others.

Ning Xiuyuan thought a lot.

I think of one later, a learning mutual help group was held in the class with his name.

At that time, he thought this was quite boring. He often didn't participate in it. Most people turned a blind eye to him.

Only Cen Li will come to him.

Cen Li said to him, "You failed five subjects in the exam last week. Students should have studied when they came to school."

He replied, "What does it have to do with you?"

Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly, and after two seconds, he said, "... I think you can become better."

Hearing this, he only felt that the man was overescalated. He sneered, put on the headphones, and then took out his mobile phone to play games.

If only I could go back to the past.

Now he will definitely not ignore this person for fun.

If Cen Li is willing to give him exercises, he will go to the office to find a teacher and adjust the seats of the two people together, so that they will be deskmates.

In high school, in a clear and beautiful time, he could always occupy Cen Li. If someone else's girl came to approach him, he could also pretend to be looking for Cen Li's question and leave no chance for others.

Cen Li's shell has faded. He can buy a lot of brand-new ones for Cen Li. Anyway, it's not expensive for him. He bought Cen Li a lot of pens, all kinds of styles, and there is only a small piece left in the eraser, so he replaced Cen Li a new piece.

He can give all his good things to Cen Li.

Cen Li is too thin, so he often takes Cen Li to eat some delicious food. If Cen Li's principal is left in the class, he will not be like before. Hearing this news, he laughing at how poor and sour this person is with others. What's the big deal with good grades? He is still not on the table. He will help Cen Li put the cost. I paid it, not to ask Cen Li for return.

He just wants Cen Li to have a good impression of him.

Ning Xiuyuan continued to look at the diary behind him, and at some point, he didn't write it again.

It was the time when Cen Li found out that his mother was ill and was about to drop out of school to work.

Cen Li wrote in the previous article:

"I saw the medical record sheet hidden in the drawer. My mother was going to give up treatment and leave the money to me. I don't want to be so selfish. Yesterday, I mentioned to the head teacher that I was going to drop out of school. Today, the head teacher talked to me and said that someone was willing to fund my mother's medical expenses. He was Ning Xiuyuan's father. I felt that my luck was not bad. , I will definitely repay Uncle Ning and not let him down."

After that, all the remaining unfinished papers are blank.

At that time, it was the second semester of the third year of high school. Ning Xiuyuan had played everything he could in high school, so he felt a little boring. Coincidentally, one of his buddies mysteriously sent him a video.

When he was about to play truant, Cen Li stood in front of him and stopped him and said, "It's already a senior year of high school. You should learn more knowledge so that your uncle won't worry about you."

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "Don't you think you control it too much?"

"..." Cen Li didn't make a sound.

Although many people told Cen Li that he should have less contact with Ning Xiuyuan, he has always felt that Ning Xiuyuan only looks unscrupulous on the surface and has a good heart.

Because he stays in the classroom all year round, Cen Li's skin is whiter than that of ordinary girls. She has a little broken hair on her forehead, which makes her facial features more beautiful. Although she wears a faded school uniform, his clothes are clean and clean, which makes people look particularly comfortable.

Cen Li said a little embarrassedly, "... The monthly exam will be held next week. If you get good results in this exam, Uncle Ning will also be happy.

"Is he happy? What's none of my business?" Ning Xiuyuan asked rhetorically.

At that time, he had a little dirty desire for Cen Li. Yes, it's just that he hasn't shown it to outsiders. At first, he really didn't care much about Cen Li, but over time, Cen Li is like a diamond mixed in gravel, which is difficult to ignore.

Ning Xiuyuan saw that Cen Li was still not leaving, and he had a little evil intention, "Well, it happens to be a holiday tomorrow. Since you think so much about my good exam results, come and teach me."

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

"What, I don't want to do it now? I think you just want to behave.

"...No."

Before that, Cen Li treated him without any difference from others. After that, Cen Li saw him and subconsciously wanted to avoid him.

At that time, Cen Li lay on the burgundy sofa. After a long time, he slowly swallowed it, picked up the school uniform scattered on the ground, and trembled his fingers to cover himself.

His clothes were still intact, and he didn't even leave a slight fold, and Cen Li was in a mess.

He didn't care about what the other party was doing and said directly, "Since you owe me, that's what you should do."

"..."

"What, I'm not satisfied?"

"..."

Cen Li seemed to have not recovered from the nightmare. He went over and pinched Cen Li's chin high. He said, "From now on, I call you, and you have to come out and pretend to be high in front of me."

"..."

It was from that time that Cen Li saw that there was only a pool of stagnant water left in his eyes.

Ning Xiuyuan regrets now. If he hadn't treated Cen Li so much, Cen Li's attitude towards him would be the same as written in this diary. Obviously, there were many ways to get this person, but he chose the most extreme one.

He regards Cen Li as a venting tool for shouting and going.

The scene in front of him became blurred. Ning Xiuyuan seemed to hear a teenager reminding him in his ear, "It's time to go to class. Stop playing with your mobile phone."

In such a large campus, it seemed that there were only two of them left. A transparent umbrella supported them overhead. Cen Li smiled gently at him, "Is there anything on my face?"

...... If only he could do it again. This time, he wants to keep Cen Li well.