Part 74 - Stay with Me

At this time, people often only follow their instincts and do what they want to do.

Ning Xiuyuan did not notice any abnormalities, but said that Cen Li was more sensible today than usual, perhaps because he had neglected him for a few days.

The dark eyes became a little wet, and Cen Li's eyelashes trembled gently.

He was about to turn over and ask Cen Li to turn his back to him when he heard Cen Li say, "I want to see you."

"Okay." Ning Xiuyuan's movements rarely became gentle. He whispered in Cen Li's ear, "I have said a long time ago that your body has adapted to me."

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

Ning Xiuyuan will not tie his wrist only when he is completely obedient.

In the past, Cen Li never thought he was a bad person. Where others needed help, he would help him if he could. He rarely saw the evil of human nature and always thought of others in the good side. Most of the people he came into contact with every day were Ben, teachers and classmates. Their lives were monotonous but full.

Most of them are asked for him questions. He will explain them patiently until the other party understands them. The people in the class have a good impression of him.

He didn't expect that he would do such a thing one day.

He touched the cold piece of porcelain placed under the pillow, and Cen Li picked up the sharpest piece.

He has always been a very rational person. He can think of the best solution rationally and control his emotions well.

But one day people will become unlike themselves. No matter how much reason they are, they are only on the verge of complete emotional collapse.

Perhaps because of the grip too tightly, my finger was cut out by porcelain, and the bright red blood overflowed and dripped on the bright red sheets.

"Stay with me well."

"..." Cen Li did not answer, but stared at him with red eyes.

"Cen Li." Ning Xiuyuan called his name.

Obviously, this person is under him, and he also locked the other party in his field, but Ning Xiuyuan often feels that Cen Li is not close enough with him.

Ning Xiuyuan was moved, and all his defenses almost turned to zero, although Cen Li's physical strength had never been better than him.

The neck was suddenly stabbed, and the pain was transmitted from the wound to the brain. Ning Xiuyuan reacted relatively quickly and dodged a little.

Cen Li's eyes were cold, and there was no trace of warmth. He wanted to piercelain, so Ning Xiuyuan dodged him. The other party quickly copied his arm back, his fingers lost strength, and the bloody porcelain fell to the ground.

Ning Xiuyuan took a few breaths of gasps, and the sheets and the ground were stained with blood, which looked a little scary.

"Cen Li, you are fucking awesome enough." Ning Xiuyuan gritted his teeth and cut his teeth.

"Mually." Cen Li's voice was very cold.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't care about treating the wound. He exuded grumpiness all over his body, as if to tear the man apart.

Cen Li said again, "Do you think I will take the initiative to you? I just want to kill you."

"You bitch." Ning Xiuyuan pushed Cen Li's body to the edge of the bed and grabbed the other party's jaw heavily.

Cen Li smiled softly, "What's the point of keeping you if I won't let go?"

Finger marks were pinched out of his jaw, and the room was also in a mess. Ning Xiuyuan took out a pair of handcuffs and tortured his hands.

Cen Li thought of this situation. Maybe it was because he had never done such a bold thing in his life. He just stopped some of his strength. Cen Li thought that he could not be as cruel as others in the end.