Part 158 - Ease

It seems dark again.

Qiao An frowned, then got up and opened the window to breathe.

Bai Chengyu opened his eyes slightly and saw lights lighting outside the window. In summer, he could faintly hear a few rustling insects from the grassside, and a breeze came in from the window.

There was no light in the house. Bai Chengyu regained a little consciousness and retracted his body to the innermost part of the bed.

His eyesight was dim, and he saw a figure coming towards him.

Bai Chengyu's knees were bent, his arms were tightly hugged, and his whole body trembled.

Seeing that the other party was getting closer and closer to him, he buried his face in his arms in fear and covered his ears and stole the bell. He thought that he could not see him, and the man would disappear in front of him.

Qiao An won't make him faint, as if hanging him.

In a vague way, he heard the sound of the door closing.

Bai Cheng slowly raised his head. The man standing by the bed had gone out.

His tense nerves eased a little.

He doesn't like a naked state, which makes him feel that he is not a human anymore, and he has no basic shame.

I haven't got out of bed for a long time, and my heels fell to the ground, and my legs softened a while.

The elbow broke the skin, and the blood ooze out of the wound. Compared with what he had experienced in the past few days, Bai Chengyu felt that he could bear the pain.

The room was too dark, but he didn't dare to turn on the light. He groped on the ground and found the dress he wore when he was brought over by Qiao An.

There is a stuffy and dry smell on it, which doesn't smell good, but Bai Chengyu can't care so much.

With his last breath, he walked to the window and felt something sliding down his leg, and his body suddenly stiffened.

But now, he doesn't have much time to feel it. He glanced out of the window, which is three stories high. When Qiao An brought him here, he looked around the surrounding environment. The ground was covered with a soft lawn. If he was not in good health, he might climb down the edge of the window.

He can't stay here anymore.

But Qiao An took his mobile phone and wallet. He is penniless now.

When Bai Chengyu was thinking about how to leave, the light in the room was on.

He was so absorbed that he didn't notice when the door was opened.

He turned around and saw Qiao An holding a bowl of clear porridge in his hand. Maybe it was because of a guilty conscience. He didn't dare to look at Qiao An's eyes now.

"What are you doing standing here?" Qiao An asked him.

"... Breathe through." Bai Chengyu said.

Qiao An put the clear porridge on the table, then stepped forward, took off his coat and put it on his shoulder.

"The air is cold at night. Don't catch a cold." Qiao An said concernedly.

"..."

But who is the one who doesn't even wear clothes for him these days?

Qiao An's coat was as neat as before, and the suit on his body, after being wet in the bathroom, was taken off and thrown to the ground. The clothes were wrinkled and set off against the white face, which made him look particularly embarrassed.

Bai Chengyu can only follow Qiao An's meaning now.

"Go and eat something so as not to be hungry." Qiao An's finger touched his thin cheek, and Bai Chengyu hid behind.

Qiao An's hand was suspended in the air and he didn't take it back for a while. Bai Chengyu stepped back two more steps, squeezed his thin lips slightly, and his eyes were full of vigilance.

"The senior is thinner than before."

"..."

Qiao An is treating him now, as if he has returned to the time of school. Just like what happened in the process, it doesn't exist.

But such a gentle-looking man can easily tear him up.

Qiao An moved a stool behind him, and Bai Chengyu did not dare to sit down.

"What's wrong?" Qiao An asked him.

"... No." Bai Chengyu can only endure physical discomfort.

Qiao An picked up a thin white porcelain spoon and tried to feed him, as if he were a puppet at will.

Qiao An is at himself.

I tried the temperature on my lips, and then handed the porridge to his mouth.

Bai Chengyu opened his lips together, swallowed the porridge handed to him by Qiao An, and swallowed it into his throat.

He is afraid to say anything retort in front of Qiao An now.