Part 164 - I miss him so much

Previously, Ning Xiuyuan was angry and didn't look carefully. Qiao Yuan's hand strength was not strong. He took a step forward and his hem broke free from the other party's fingers.

Qiao Yuan closed his eyes gently, as if because the air in the room was too sultry, he wanted to untie the clothes he was wearing.

Ning Xiuyuan swallowed the throat knot. He was not a sitting-in-right Liu Xiahui. At this time, he understood that Qiao had been drugged.

Ning Xiuyuan blurted out, "What's wrong?"

In fact, from the reaction of the other party, you can also know what the situation is.

Qiao Yuan didn't respond at all.

Joe originally only felt the overwhelming flames and wanted to melt him.

The air in the villa is cool, but Qiao Yuan's clothes were all soaked through sweat.

Ning Xiuyuan was afraid that he would catch a cold when he slept like this, so he took off his coat for him. Qiao Yuan opened his eyes slightly and stared at him as absent-mindedly.

Although Qiao Yuan was drunk last time and he also helped Qiao Yuan clean his body in the bathroom, Qiao Yuan last time, like a helpless cub who licked his wound, this time, was like a blooming and enchanting mandala, which made people couldn't help but want to pick him down.

"Hot..." Qiao Yuan's voice was very soft. He was so close that he could hear what the other party was saying.

"... Are you feeling better now?" Ning Xiuyuan helped him take off his clothes, then went to the bathroom to get a basin of cold water and wiped his whole body with a towel.

He doesn't want to start again and is as bad as before.

"It's so hot..." Qiao Yuan only said this word in his mouth and closed his eyes.

Ning Xiuyuan brought a wet towel and wiped the sweat on his neck. He stretched out his hand and held the other party's arm.

Ning Xiuyuan's movements stopped.

It's like today, no tomorrow, Ning Xiuyuan doesn't know what he will think of Qiao Yuan when he wakes up.

The window has been closed for a long time. In the closed space, it seems that there are only two of them in the world.

Feeling that Qiao Yuan was really hugged in his arms, Ning Xiuyuan's eyes were astringent, and his voice called hoarsely, "Cen Li."

He misss this person so much.

He often saw Cen Li in his dreams. He knew that Cen Li had treated him so gently before just to make him unable to let go for a long time.

Cen Li in the dream sometimes ignores him, sometimes smiles at him, sometimes hates him and hates him and hates him. Sometimes he stands in front of him with blood all over his body. Only when he wakes up will he know that this is a dream.

After that, Qiao Yuan fell asleep.

Ning Xiuyuan forcibly restrained, helped Qiao Yuan wipe his body clean, and then touched Qiao Yuan's forehead. The temperature was already the same as his.

The previous dress must not be worn. Ning Xiuyuan called the assistant and asked him to buy an identical suit according to the brand and size.

Before long, the assistant followed the waiter to his door.

Ning Xiuyuan only opened a gap in the door and took over his clothes.

"... Is there anything else I need to tell?" The assistant asked him.

"No."

Ning Xiuyuan's voice was cold. In front of outsiders, his attitude had always been like this, otherwise he could not have established prestige in the company.

Ning Xiuyuan asked the assistant to cut off the sign of the clothes, take them out of the paper bag, and put them neatly by the bedside.

He sat aside and guarded, for fear that Qiao Yuan would be spotted by others if he didn't pay attention.

Although he called Wang Chengzhi to the house at the beginning, he was very angry at that time. He thought it was good enough to treat Cen Li, but Cen Li secretly hid a piece of porcelain to kill him.

He thought that Cen Li could admit his mistake softly, so he asked Wang Chengzhi to go back.

But he only saw Cen Li's willingness all the way.

How can Cen Li's nature really allow him to become a man's plaything?

I'm afraid Qiao Yuan is even worse today.