Part 113 - Inseparable

The warm light covered Cen Li's face. Ning Xiu looked at his heart from afar, moved a stool and sat next to Cen Li.

The pink plastic stool used to be absolutely inconsiderable to him, and this kind of pension-style sitting outside bask in the sun. If he made another pot of Pu'er tea and put it aside, Ning Xiuyuan would feel that they were old husbands and wife.

Ning Xiuyuan is not a good person looking for topics. He thought for a moment and said, "It's a good day today."

"Yes." Cen Li answered.

"The doctor said that you can be discharged from the hospital tomorrow." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

"..."

Without even a response, Ning Xiuyuan was a little impatient.

"Speak a word. Are you dumb now?" Ning Xiuyuan said in a low voice.

Cen Li opened his eyes and didn't put his eyes on him. The sun was dazzling, but he didn't feel burning pain. "I don't know what to say."

"You can say anything." Ning Xiuyuan's tone softened a little.

The air was silent again.

Forget it. Ning Xiuyuan looked at the people who were basking in the sun outside, and there were few people talking enthusiastically. Only then did he balance his heart a little.

He is not a person who can resist boredom. In a moment, he talked to himself alone.

"Next week, I arranged for the designer to measure the size of your clothes and ask them to make them quickly so as not to waste time."

Ning Xiuyuan said a lot, and Cen Li was absent-minded. Recently, he was in a trance.

I don't know how long it took for Ning Xiuyuan to touch him and told him that there was something to deal with in the company.

"Then you go there." Cen Lidao.

Ning Xiuyuan said "um", then lowered his head and kissed Cen Li on the cheek.

Xiaohui pushed the old man back from the outside and passed him just by.

Seeing that the man beside him had left, he hesitated to come over and asked, "You and him..."

"That's what you think." Cen Lidao.

"..." Although I guessed the answer, I was still surprised to hear Cen Li say it so bluntly.

"Last time I went to see my aunt, you..." After that, Xiao Hui paused and said, "Are you with him?"

"Yes." Cen Li's voice was very soft, "Speak as if you don't know me in the future, so as not to stain your eyes."

"...How could this happen? Didn't you say to your aunt... Have a date? I feel that he doesn't look like a good person.

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

"I won't tell Mr. Han that you have met you here, but I think you should meet him, so that he won't worry about you all the time. Mr. Han would often visit you when my aunt was in the hospital before."

"..."

Xiaohui's face was complicated. In fact, she had a good impression of Cen Li. Before the woman's matchmaking, she had illusions. Cen Li was not very much like a suppositor, but all this she saw was contradictory.

"Don't let grandma wait for a long time." Cen Lidao.

"...um." Xiaohui also recognized the meaning of the words, and Cen Li didn't want to talk to her anymore.

The sun slowly set to the horizon, and the walking figure was also elongated.

Xiaohui returned to the old man. The old man asked with a smile, "That young man looks very handsome. Do you like him?"

"Grandma..." Xiaohui was a little embarrassed.

"Young people, be bold if you like it. Don't miss it."

Xiaohui looked back and found that Cen Li was not sitting there, but Cen Li's appearance. She could recognize it at a glance. In the walking crowd, Cen Li's back looked a little lonely.

She still remembers the first time she saw Cen Li. At that time, when Cen Li was a freshman, her family was poor. She dropped out of school and went out to work before graduating from high school. Seeing that she liked it, Cen Li gave her a few books. She didn't laugh at her like others. Most people in the countryside were feudal, and they always told her what's the use of having so many girls. Finally I'm not going to get married yet.

Cen Li told her that she could sign up for the self-examination in October.

Although she is indifferent, she is very friendly. I bought her a complete set of test papers before and asked her to try to do it. If you don't understand, you can ask him.

So much so that now she is a little uncertain whether she met the same person as her memory, otherwise why it was so different.

Cen Li walked slowly, and his body had not fully recovered. Every step seemed to be stepping on a knife.

Back in the ward, the baby had already woken up, and the nurse was feeding the baby.

The baby opened his eyes and saw a man coming in, spitting out the pacifier in his mouth, and then crying, probably to attract the man's attention. He thought that the man could give him better food.

It's just that he cried for a long time, but the other party didn't come to see him. He cried tired and screamed dryly. He found that the man still didn't pay attention to him. Finally, his face was covered with undry tears and once again held the pacifier handed to his mouth by the nurse.

The little nurse coaxed the child to sleep and walked to Cen Li, not knowing what to say.

Cen Li came to the hospital several times, she knew that, including the first abortion, there was not even a carer around her, and then fainted several times and was sent to the hospital.

After thinking for a while, she finally said, "Call me if you have anything to do later."

Cen Li nodded.

The next day, Cen Li was discharged from the hospital.

This discharge from the hospital was very lively. Ning Qi also came over, and there was a woman he had never met. She dressed maturely and elegantly, about the same age as his mother, but she looked much younger.

Ning Qi turned back to an amiable elder, and he no longer talked to him with a commanding tone.

"Cen Li, you have always been a sensible and good child. Xiu Yuan used to be sorry for you, but things have passed. Now your children also have them. I don't worry about being together." Ningqi Road.

If he hadn't experienced those and heard Ning Qi's words, Cen Li would really think Ning Qi was praising him.

This is the first time Cen Li went back to Ning's house. He was not qualified before.

The child is taken care of by a servant, and he doesn't need to take care of it too much. Cen Li is very cooperative all the way. If you want him to laugh, he can smile and be measured.

Ning Xiuyuan's mother said a few words to him. He heard half and half missed half of it. In her eyes, Ning Xiuyuan may be the best person in the world. As for the bad things, it is also the bad of others.

The woman is very delicate and Ning Xiuyuan. Perhaps it is because of this that Ning Xiuyuan's nature is so arrogant and unreasonable.

That night, he lived at Ning's house.

Ning Xiuyuan was in a good mood. He hugged his back in bed. He probably moved before he said what was usually impossible to say, "Cen Li, I seem to be a little inseparable from you."