Part 16 - Bad Luck

Cen Li was relieved after coming out of the store.

There should have been something urgent in the back. He walked in a hurry and accidentally bumped into him. Cen Li's body leaned towards Han Chen.

"Are you all right?" Han Chen held his arm and asked.

"It's okay." Cen Li replied.

Close so close, it was inevitable to touch the skin. Han Chen's expression suddenly sank. He stretched out his hand and touched Cen Li's forehead. The temperature was abnormally hot.

Cen Li pulled away and said, "It's time for me to go back to the dormitory now. You..."

The gentleness on Han Chen's face became much more majestic. He looked at Cen Li and said, "Is this an expulsion order for me?"

"..."

"I'm all sick. Have you seen it in the hospital?" Han Chen asked.

I don't want to bother others, Cen Li said, "I've seen it."

Han Chen took a step forward and got closer to Cen Li. He stretched out his hand to help Cen Li take away the dead leaf that fell on his shoulder and whispered, "Cen Li, every time you feel guilty, your eyes dare not look at me."

......

In the morning, Ning Xiuyuan accompanied Jiang Yan to the hospital. Because of his deficiency, he was not satisfied with the water and soil, and he would be fine in a few days. Later, he accompanied Jiang Yan around the school. With the relationship of the Jiang family, Jiang Yan's student status was easily transferred.

Jiang Yan is the little son of the Jiang family. There is also an elder brother and a sister on it. He has been held in the palm of his hand since he was a child. Naturally, he is a little more delicate.

Ning Xiuyuan heard Jiang Yan's words, and his expression seemed to have not changed.

"Their relationship should be quite good. That man is still holding Cen Li's hand." Jiang Yan said again.

"Really?" Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Don't mention him, bad luck."

"Okay, listen to A Yuan." Jiang Yan smiled softly.

Ning Xiu ordered a lot of dishes and filled the whole table. The food exuded an attractive fragrance.

Jiang Yan told him what he had seen abroad. Ning Xiuyuan listened absent-mindedly and casually said a few words.

After dinner, Ning Xiuyuan drove Jiang Yan home to rest.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was full of haze. Even if he raised a little love, he should know who owned him during this period. It's good not to go out to solicit customers. Cen Li is good.

At this time, Cen Li was in the infirmary of the school. After taking his temperature for him, the school doctor prescribed a few doses of medicine for him to take it on time.

Cen Li thought of the medicine Bai Chengyu prescribed for him yesterday, and he hasn't taken it yet today.

He used to get sick. Although his body was not strong, he was by no means weak. Now he has become a pot of medicine.

Cen Li suddenly wanted to laugh. Bai Chengyu said he wanted him to take good care of himself, but as long as he did not get rid of Ning Xiuyuan, his health would never be better.

Cen Li handed over the money, and the young girl in front of the cashier said to him, "Someone has paid it."

Cen Li paused and turned his head to look at Han Chen next to him.

Predictably what Cen Li wanted to say, Han Chen said, "Don't mention the word in front of me. If you mind, you can treat me to dinner next time."

"...OKAY." With Han Chen, he is rarely embarrassed.

It's just that Cen Li is a little afraid that others are good for no reason for him.

The mobile phone in his pocket kept shaking. Cen Li took it out and saw Ning Xiuyuan's text message to him: "Where are you?"

This sentence is not like asking, but rather questioning him.

Cen Li sent a text message to Ning Xiuyuan: "Dormitory."

"Is someone looking for you?" Han Chen asked.

Cen Li nodded. At school, he didn't want to clash with Ning Xiuyuan.

He was about to go back to the dormitory when the mobile phone suddenly rang. It was Ning Xiuyuan's phone. Cen Li hesitated for a few seconds before clicking to answer.

A man's deep voice came from the phone, "I'm in your dormitory now."