Part 104 - Infatuation

Ning Xiuyuan thought very well. When the child was born, it was almost the end of the year. Most people would leave school for internship in the second semester of his senior year, and then he would work for Ning.

If you wander outside for a long time, you will feel bored. He doesn't have much interest in those who throw themselves into their arms.

This is a very strange psychology. Maybe it's because I can't get it that I want this person to belong completely to me.

At this time, people are often emotional. He said in a hoarse voice, "Cen Li."

It seems that if the other party's name is called out, the other party already belongs to him.

Cen Li's left face was close to the sheets, and his eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of water vapor. When he closed his eyes, there would be transparent liquid rolling down in the corners of his eyes.

Because it was pregnancy, his body became more and more sensitive, and Cen Li's body trembled.

Ning Xiuyuan asked, "What's wrong?"

"..." Cen Li squeezed his lips and didn't make a sound.

Ning Xiuyuan just subconsciously asked, and nothing should be done in the end.

Later, he saw some tears in Cen Li's eyes, and he kissed them off.

He didn't ask Cen Li in detail why he cried. Anyway, Cen Li often does intimate things with him, and Cen Li will do the same.

Ning Xiuyuan said in his ear, "This is the body of becoming a mother."

"..." Cen Li looked blankly at the person in front of him, as if something was broken in his mind. Obviously, he was a man, but the words describing women were put on him, which made him hate himself even more and more.

Although there is no mirror in the room, he can also predict what he looks like now.

Monster, deformed, ugly.

Turning him into such a person is still enjoying himself.

After that, Ning Xiuyuan picked him up.

Seeing his surprised expression, Ning Xiuyuan said gently, "Help you clean your body before you go to bed, otherwise it's not good for the child."

"..."

It's a child again.

But there must be something left so that this person will never forget him.

It was late at night. Ning Xiuyuan looked at the person who lay docilely in his arms with an indescribable satisfaction in his heart. Maybe... They are more like a family.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "If only you had been so obedient before."

"..." Good boy? Probably what the other party wants more is a docile pet.

Since sending Jiang Yan back to the Jiang family, Ning Xiuyuan rarely saw Jiang Yan.

There was no class at school this afternoon. When he came out of the classroom, someone said beside him, "Isn't that Jiang Yan? Yuan, did you really break up?"

Ning Xiuyuan raised his eyes and saw Jiang Yan outside the corridor. I don't know how long he has been waiting for him. I haven't seen him for a while. Jiang Yan's complexion is much worse, but he still has a decent smile on his face.

"... Yuan, will you have time later? I want to talk to you. Jiang Yan said.

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan answered and felt a little guilty about Jiang Yan. After all, he had always treated Jiang Yan well. He asked with concern, "Have you felt better injured in your arm?"

Jiang Yan nodded, "It's not a big injury. Aunt Li helped me deal with it that day."

Closer, you can see the slight scars on Jiang Yan's forehead. It was made by falling downstairs that time, and it has not been completed yet.

They made an appointment in a restaurant outside the school, because most of the customers were students, and the decoration inside was very in line with the aesthetics of young people. Each table was a separate booth, separating the crowd with two curtains and retaining personal privacy.

Ning Xiuyuan's dishes are Jiang Yan's favorite food. Anyway, he has been together for so many years.

Jiang Yan's eyes turned red and he said, "A Yuan, is it really impossible for us?"

Ning Xiuyuan paused, "Uh-huh."

"Is it because of Cen Li?"

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan did not answer.

The waiter brought the dishes one after another. The smell of food floated in the air. It looked delicious, but no one moved the chopsticks first.

A few seconds later, Ning Xiuyuan picked up his chopsticks, helped Jiang Yan pick up some vegetables, and said, "If you don't eat it, it will be cold."

"I have thought a lot during this period. Obviously, we have the best relationship and no one can compare with anyone, but now it has become like this. Is it because I did something wrong and made you dissatisfied? I can change it..."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned, "I just treat you as my brother."

Jiang Yan smiled, "But you are better than anyone else, and you always teach me a lesson to the people who bullied me. How can you have no feelings?"

"..."

After so many times, Jiang Yan also saw that no matter what Cen Li did, he would be covered by Ning Xiuyuan. Obviously, this person was the last to see him bullied before. At the beginning, two gangsters stopped him on the way out of school. Finally, Ning Xiuyuan beat him down and then apologized to him.

Jiang Yan thought this kind of goodness was permanent, but it ended because of the appearance of Cen Li.

Well, as long as Cen Li is removed, everything will be back on track. Recently, because Ning Xiuyuan withdrew from marriage, he has endured a lot of public opinion.

Those who knew their relationship said to him, "A Yuan must have taken a fancy to Cen Li. Jiang Yan, I advise you not to waste your time, otherwise it may be better for you to choose one of us than to be with A Yuan."

His jealousy suddenly burned.

Since he is docile and can't get Ning Xiuyuan's favor, it's better to cut this line directly.

"... Yuan, is it just to remove the person who alienates us? You treat me as before?" Jiang Yan asked.

"What did you say?"

"If it weren't for Ning's house, he would have been a man who could sleep with money. Prostitute."

Ning Xiuyuan had a bad feeling. He dialed the phone at home, but no servant answered for a long time.

Jiang Yan seemed to have lost his mind and got up to take Ning Xiuyuan's mobile phone. "Don't worry about him. Although you comfort me every time, I know that your heart has been biased towards him. How can he compare with me???"

Ning Xiuyuan dodged directly, regardless of Jiang Yan's oil stains, and left in a hurry.