Part 7 - Extravagant Expectations

Today is Sunday. The other roommates have gone out and haven't come back yet. Cen Li put the porridge on the table and he was relieved.

Ning Xiuyuan came over and pushed him to the table. He pinched him around the neck with his fingers and looked angry. "You're awesome enough. Are you going to hook up with a woman today?"

Hearing the other party's questioning, Cen Li only felt funny.

What's their relationship now? What's more, the people around Ning Xiuyuan have never stopped.

"I'm not your property." Cen Li said.

"Guess if she knew our relationship, would she still like you?"

"..." Cen Li's face sank.

In the past, he would have thought about what kind of opposite sex he would have in the future. DATING, BUT NOW, THESE ARE ALL EXTRAVAGANT EXPECTATIONS FOR HIM.

Ning Xiuyuan's words are like the last straw to bend him. He is also a man... Have dignity, have your own thoughts and souls, but endure the intensified bullying and insults of the other party for a long time.

Cen Li calmed down, and Ning Xiuyuan thought that what he said had worked.

The next second, there seemed to be a strong wind slipped over my face, and the sound of slapping and flesh sounded in the air.

Cen Li can't exert much strength now, but he has tried his best.

Ning Xiuyuan's left face turned red. He grew so big that no one dared to hit him. He slapped him directly. His strength was not comparable to Cen Li.

"Fuck! How dare you hit me!" Ning Xiuyuan started his hand without being soft. Cen Li was punched in the abdomen by him, and his forehead sweated coldly.

The handsome face broke, and the corners of his mouth also leaked out.

Cen Li had no strength to fight back. He felt that the light in front of him began to dim.

"Don't pretend to be dead in front of me! I think you chatted happily enough with others. What's wrong with me??

"I dare not." Cen Li replied.

"I think you dare very much. If you don't teach a lesson for a day, you will be uncomfortable. Do you think you are cheap?"

"You forced me... These are all you forced me..." Cen Li muttered to himself that rabbits would bite people when they were in a hurry. Although he rarely clashed with people, Ning Xiuyuan always wanted to force him to a dead end.

If his relationship with Ning Xiuyuan is spread, the consequences will be unimaginable. He never dares to think that way. What kind of eyes will others use to look at him then?

"If you knew something, I wouldn't have done to you like that."

SENSIBLE...

Cen Li laughed at himself in his heart. How can he be sensible?

Cen Li's body trembled like chaff. Besides, this is at school, and her roommates may come back at any time.

Cen Li earned, "... Don't touch me!"

Ning Xiuyuan pressed his back, "I'm just checking. If I move again, I may not do anything."

"..." Cen Li calmed down.

The body doesn't seem to be his own. Previously, he was all forcing, but now, he can't hold on any longer.

Cen Li closed his eyes and did not move.

Ning Xiuyuan was also aware of the changes in the people under him. He turned Cen Li over and saw that the other party's lips were white and his face was full of cold sweat. Even if he fell asleep, his frown did not release.

"Cen Li?" Ning Xiuyuan shouted, but Cen Li did not respond at all, and his arm also fell weakly from the edge of the table.

"Don't think I'll let you go like this!" Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

His hand stroked Cen Li's forehead, and the temperature was abnormally hot.

Only then did he panic a little. He quickly tidyed up his clothes, helped Cen Li dress up neatly, and then sent someone to the hospital.

When Cen Li woke up, he smelled the strong smell of disinfectant in the air, surrounded by white walls, but he was not surprised. This was not his first time to go to the hospital because of Ning Xiuyuan.

There was a needle on the back of the left hand, and several bottles of uninfused liquid were hung beside the sick bed.

The nurse who came to change the dressing saw him wake up and notified the others. Not long after, Ning Xiuyuan came in.

Seeing Ning Xiuyuan approaching, Cen Li

Close your eyes.

"The doctor said that you fainted because of long-term malnutrition. You should supplement it in the future. You didn't eat the tonics I bought for you?" Ning Xiuyuan asked him.

Ning Xiuyuan has never treated people around him harshly and has always been generous to others, so that others are thinking of ways to please him. Only Cen Li always wants to avoid him.

What I don't know is that he thought he abused this person.

"Speak." Ning Xiuyuan is a little impatient.

At this time, a young man in a white coat came into the ward. He said to Ning Xiuyuan, "He just woke up. Your place will only affect his condition. Let me talk to him. Go out first."

The man met Ning Xiuyuan and also worked as a family doctor for the Ning family for several years.

When Ning Xiuyuan went out, the man walked to the hospital bed and said, "I think it's better not to tell him first."

"...What's the matter?"

"Your HCG value is greater than 10, which is rare for men, but there are precedents in China."

Cen Li looked at him doubtfully.

"Have you smelled meat and fishy recently and want to vomit, or especially want to eat sour food?"

"Yes." Cen Li thought of noon today, and he felt a nausea when he smelled the fishy smell.

The man said solemnly, "You're pregnant."