Part 105 - Is it wrong?

At this moment, Ning Xiuyuan realized how much he cares about Cen Li.

He was hardly shocked as he is now. He has said a lot of vicious words to Cen Li, but if Cen Li really goes through those, it is not what he thought.

In the past few days, they have been much gentler, and Cen Li's attitude towards him is not as repulsive as before. Ning Xiuyuan thought that they would continue to live.

He kept accelerating all the way. He seemed to understand that Jiang Yan came to him to delay the time.

In his impression, Jiang Yan should not be such a person. He can see the hysterical appearance of the other party, and he only feels that the other party has become strange.

Maybe Jiang Yan is no longer a gentle and sensible teenager in his impression, but he didn't find out.

After returning home, Ning Xiuyuan saw the servant at home tied with ropes in the living room and sealed his mouth with tape. He quickly walked to the second floor and saw that the bedroom was empty and the chain had been untied.

His face turned pale and immediately dialed Jiang Yan's phone.

Jiang Yan quickly answered and said, "A Yuan, I knew you would call me."

"Where is Cen Li??" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"Sure enough, it's just to ask him." Jiang Yan smiled and said, "But even a bedmate who can't be, is it worth your trouble for him?"

"Xiaoyan, stop messing around and tell me where he is now?" Ning Xiuyuan said to Jiang with his only patience.

"We are all about to get engaged, but you like you very early because he wants to cancel the engagement. I've always wanted to be with you in the future. Do you remember? You didn't leave me alone before and let me be laughed at by others."

"..."

"It's really strange for men to be pregnant. Cen Li's stomach is so big."

"Xiaoyan, I'll send him away after he gives birth, okay?" Ning Xiuyuan tried his best to ease his emotions.

"You're lying to me again."

"I left him just to let him give birth to the child smoothly. If you don't like it, I'll let you deal with it after he gives birth to the child. Otherwise, it will be a mess and Uncle Jiang will not end. After all, this is the bone and blood of the Ning family." It's better to build a long way.

Jiang Yan opened the amplification, and every word of Ning Xiuyuan echoed in the empty house.

Jiang Yan said to the man leaning against the corner, "Do you hear me? You are just a tool for having children."

Cen Li's face was very plain.

Without seeing what he wanted on the other party's face, Jiang Yan slapped Cen Li fiercely, and clear fingerprints immediately appeared on his white face.

What he said just now was not Ning Xiuyuan's original intention, but he couldn't defend it.

Hearing the slap on the phone, Ning Xiuyuan's face was heavy, "Don't hurt him."

"Are you sad?"

"No."

"Yes, it's really not worth such a mean person. Anyway, you used to do this to him."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan is not unfamiliar with Cen Li. In the past, Cen Li had something wrong with him, and he would use violent means to make this person give in.

It's just a bedmate, as long as it's useful to play the bedmate.

Ning Xiuyuan began to think, he did that before, didn't he?

He said, "Don't hurt the child in his belly, Xiaoyan. You know that you are the one I care most, and don't hurt our kindness because he hurts. When you are with you, the Ning family must leave a queen."

"...but you can also find a surrogacy."

"Women are too troublesome. Besides, the Ning family knows that Cen Li is pregnant, otherwise I can't explain and be obedient, okay?"

After a long time, Jiang Yan answered reluctantly.

Ning Xiuyuan is extremely lucky now that the watch he wore for Cen Li has a positioning.

He untied the rope on the servant downstairs, and then found the specific location of Cen Li, an abandoned factory building around L City.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't dare to delay for a moment, so he took several people there.

He drove there, factory.

There were two guards at the door of the room who were subdued by the people he brought. He exuded a strong grumpiness. Thinking that they might have tied Cen Li, he did not let those people show mercy.

Ning Xiuyuan found Cen Li in the old warehouse. His neat clothes were full of dirt. Cen Li blushed slightly, which must have been caused by Jiang Yan's slap before.

Ning Xiuyuan helped Cen Li untie the rope tied to his wrist and ankle, and explained incoherently, "... I said that before to comfort him."

Cen Li still had a strangulation mark on his wrist. Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Does it hurt?"

Cen Li seemed to be just an onlooker. He said lightly, "If you are tied up too many times, you don't think it's a big deal."

"..."

He also trapped Cen Li beside him in the same way.

"Didn't you leave me behind in the beginning just use me as a tool to have children? Put me in the room and give birth to you."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan's first feeling is indisputable.

Although he thought that before, after such a long time, his mind has also changed.

Before he could speak, he heard a voice from the door, "Sure enough... you're lying to me again..."

Jiang Yan took a sharp knife in his hand and ran straight to Cen Li. "This kind of person should have died earlier! As long as he dies, everything will be quiet!"

Ning Xiuyuan quickly stopped him, stabbed his hand with a knife, and bright red blood dripped down the handle of the knife.

Seeing that his hands were stained with blood, Jiang Yan loosened the knife in panic and said, "A Yuan... I didn't mean to... I just want us to be like before. Even if you had a date around you at that time, you would not snub me for them... A Yuan, leave him alone. Let's be together, you. Promised me..."

Ning Xiuyuan's face turned blue. Looking at Jiang Yan's eyes, he was like looking at a stranger.

"I didn't mean to..." Jiang Yan said again, "I didn't expect to hurt you..."

"Jiang Yan, don't cut off your Jiang family's capital chain. You can't even live your current life." It's better to build a long way.

Although he didn't go to the company, he also heard about the recent development of the company. Fortunately, Ning helped him tide over the difficulties, so that the Jiang family could only swallow such a big scandal when he was divorced.

"A Yuan..." Jiang Yan's face was full of tears and he walked over and hugged Ning Xiuyuan's arm.

Ning Xiuyuan threw the man away without even giving him an extra look. "From now on, we will pretend that we have never known each other. If anything else happens to you, don't blame me for being merciless at that time."

"..." Jiang Yan was stunned.