Part 141 - Confession

He doesn't believe that there are so many coincidences in the world.

Qiao Yuan's wrist was held with a circle of red marks, and the other party frowned. "Let go."

"..."

"There are guests outside. If Mr. Ning wants to make a big deal, I don't mind."

"..."

Qiao Yuan is just a simple temptation. After all, Ning Xiuyuan is also a faceless figure in L City. There is no need to block him in the bathroom, which makes no sense.

But the other party just stared at him all the time, and his eyes were covered with redness.

After losing, Ning Xiuyuan was immersed in a short joy. He said hoarsely, "You're back... You're finally back..."

Qiao didn't understand what the other party was saying.

Ning Xiuyuan was a little closer. Qiao Yuan pushed him fiercely. Ning Xiuyuan came to his senses a little and let go of his hand. Looking at the man in front of him, his thin lips squeezed together and his face was slightly angry.

"... Cen Li, I know you hate me... I didn't do anything wrong in the past. I will correct it in the future. Xiao Mo is at home, and he misses you very much. It's better to build a long way.

Qiao Yuan's face sneered. He picked up a handful of cold water and poured it on Ning Xiuyuan's face.

"Are you awake? Mr. Ning."

"..."

Qiao Yuan was in a hurry to sort out his clothes and rinse the wrist held by Ning Xiuyuan under the faucet, as if he had encountered some dirt.

After finishing this, he put the watch next to him back on his wrist.

Before Ning Xiuyuan left, he stood beside him and stared at him.

Ning Xiuyuan looked a little embarrassed. Qiao Yuan frowned, drew two dry tissues and handed them to him. He said, "Would it yourself."

Ning Xiuyuan was also sober at this time.

The person in front of him is Cen Li, but what is not complete is that the other party is a noble man who has never suffered. He doesn't have to wear that old school uniform every day, nor does he have to be embarrassed to pay living expenses because he has no money, let alone rely on anyone.

Qiao Yuan forgot all the sufferings of Cen Li.

Forgot... It's okay.

He remembered what Cen Li had told him at the beginning. He didn't dare to deal with anyone. He had been nailed to the pillar of shame. After staying in the light for a long time, he would be afraid.

Qiao Yuan was in the banquet hall just now, dazzling like a bright diamond in the gravel.

Seeing that Ning Xiuyuan did not take the paper, Qiao Yuan stuffed the tissue into his hand.

The assistant still has a while to deliver clean clothes, and Qiao Yuan doesn't want to be misunderstood again.

He said, "Mr. Ning, I hope you can tell clearly in the future. I'm Qiao Yuan, and it's impossible for the dead to survive. I advise you to mourn early. If you really show such affection, I'm afraid he won't leave you."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan clenched the tissue in his hand and let the beads of water dripping down his cheeks.

Qiao Yuan's words stabbed his heart like a sharp knife.

"Besides, I won't do anything beyond my bottom line for money."

"... He didn't cross the bottom line. I forced him. Ning Xiuyuan explained.

Qiao Yuan smiled and said, "Is that right? Then he is also quite cowardly. I heard that he dropped out of school halfway because of stealing, but he happened not to be there."

Qiao was originally a very rational person, but today he somehow said so many conflict-prone words to Ning Xiuyuan.

"... He didn't steal anything. I gave him that watch. I don't want to see him so close to others to slander him and let him have to go home with me. Ning Xiuyuan didn't want Qiao Yuan to have any misunderstanding of Cen Li, let alone listen to Qiao Yuan's words that belittle Cen Li.

"That's a coincidence. I also have a fiancee."

"..." Hearing this, Ning Xiuyuan clenched the tissues in his hand tighter.

"And my sexual orientation is very normal. Mr. Ning has figured out how to frame me?" Qiao Yuan had a shallow smile on his face. 

Ning Xiuyuan didn't answer.

It turned out that Cen Li was so eloquent. Every word hit his sore spot and made him regret it.

Joe has a fiancee.

Although he knew it for a long time, he felt particularly uncomfortable to hear this sentence from Qiao Yuan. People who used to belong only to him now have to be close to others.

At the beginning, he also told Cen Li about getting engaged to Jiang Yan, and also said that at the engagement banquet, Cen Li would come over to have a lively scene.

He said... In your capacity, you can't enter the Ning family. I'll find a house for you and live in it. If I go there, I'll let you know in advance.

There are few men who can end up. It's normal to raise a few people outside.

But if Cen Li is with others and he becomes a spectators, how should he deal with himself?

Obviously, this person is in front of his eyes, but it has become out of reach.

Qiao Yuan said, "I don't think it happened today. If Mr. Ning has hypothesis, it's better go to the hospital to see a doctor as soon as possible, so as not to get sick in front of others and damage Mr. Ning's image when it spreads."

"..."

"Since Mr. Ning has nothing to say, don't admit the wrong person next time." Qiao Yuandao.

Ning Xiuyuan opened his lips without making a sound. He wanted to touch the other party's cheeks as close as before, but he just took a step forward. Qiao Yuan frowned and avoided him. The boredom on his face stopped Ning Xiuyuan's movements.

Qiao Yuan's mobile phone received a text message, so he ignored him and left the bathroom directly.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at the man in the mirror with a embarrassed face.

He bent down and washed cold water on his face. He should be grateful, Cen Li was still alive, and he could still have the opportunity to see this person.

But he can no longer hug this person.

Obviously, I want to repent, but I can't find the object of confession.

The other party is Qiao Yuan now, who forgets all the unbearable past and has a bright future.