Part 157 - Crash

He, who has always worked and rest regularly, can't tell the day from night now. The curtains are tightly closed to block the light outside the room.

He didn't know what Qiao An meant to stay at home for a week before, but now he knows.

Qiao An will feed him some liquid food. If he doesn't eat it, the other party will squeeze his jaw and pour the food into his throat.

At the beginning, he would also plead for a few words. He didn't know why Qiao An was like this to him. Obviously, there has never been a shortage of people around the other party. He is a relatively rational person, but now, Jean's reason has long been wiped out in a long torture.

Qiao An asked, "Will you leave me again?"

"..."

Qiao An's eyes were like looking at the lover he had loved for a long time.

Bai Chengyu's body trembled. At this moment, he was like a small animal that had been black and blue by a beast, just wanting to curl up and protect himself.

Qiao An asked in a hoarse voice, "Does it hurt?"

"..." Bai Chengyu nodded.

Qiao An held his finger and put it on his shoulder.

Qiao An said, "If it doesn't hurt you, how can you remember me? If I hadn't met you this time, do you want to be with that woman?"

"... No." Bai Chengyu was really afraid, "... She and I are just colleagues. She helped me last time, and I promised to invite her to dinner.

"She likes you."

"..."

Qiao An kissed him on the cheek and asked him thoughtfully, "Is it cold? Why are you shaking?"

"... Qiao An."

"You are always like this. You like to hook up with others outside and pretend to be innocent." Qiao An said in a low voice, "Am I bad to you?"

"..."

Bai Chengyu didn't make a sound.

Such Qiao An makes him strange. He seems to... I have never known each other. Every time, he unilaterally tells Qiao An how his recent life is, and the other party listens to him silently about those trivial things.

Qiao An smiled at him and always came to his dormitory to find him. He thought that the two of them were close friends.

There are four people living in his dormitory. Except for him, those three often travel together, go out for class, or play basketball together.

Once on a weekend, everyone in the dormitory woke up very late. He got out of bed and asked carefully, "Do you want breakfast?"

"Of course." Someone replied impatiently to him.

Even so, he will feel that someone is willing to communicate with him.

He went to the canteen and brought breakfast back to his roommates. Originally, he was short of living expenses and put the steaming breakfast on their table. No one paid him, and he was not embarrassed to ask for it.

The man sitting opposite him said critically, "I didn't say no chili. Do you deliberately want to get along with me? You can't see that I'm angry these days?"

"... Sorry."

"It's better to go out to eat." The man impatiently picked out the peppers in the dish, patted the chopsticks heavily on the table and said, "It's really unlucky."

NonE of the other two came out to persuade them and watched the fun.

It was Qiao An who came to his dormitory and just heard such a sentence. He directly buckled the box of steaming rice in the man's face.

The man sitting opposite him kept cursing. He saw Qiao An in front of him and pointed to Qiao An's face and said, "Are you sick?"

Qiao An held his finger, and the air seemed to sound of skeletal dislocation. The man's face turned white and he quickly called the two people next to him to help him.

The two people seemed to know that Qiao An was not easy to mess with, and persuaded, "It's all a misunderstanding. Don't make a big deal..."

Qiao An let go of the man with a gloomy face and said coldly, "It's better not to have another time."

The man's fingers were almost broken, and his body was full of rice. He looked very funny.   

Bai Chengyu didn't think about what would happen. He asked Qiao An anxiously, "What are you doing?"

"No thing was done." Qiao An seemed to be fine. He moved his stool and sat down at his table. He said, "Stuan, I'm so hungry."

"..." Bai Chengyu handed Qiao An the box of meals he hadn't had time to eat.

The canteen aunt gave him an extra pair of chopsticks. Qiao An took a few bites and asked him, "Aren't you eating?"

"..." He originally wanted to eat some snacks such as biscuits to satisfy his hunger. The two of them had a meal, which was a little unhygienic anyway.

But Qiao An didn't despise him.

Bai Chengyu picked up another pair of chopsticks. At that time, he thought that having friends like Qiao An was the first good luck in his life.

He didn't expect that good luck would multiply one day.

Now, Qiao An's eyes look at him will only make him afraid.