Part 57 - Accounting

This is probably the first time. Cen Li can't be contacted all day long.

There are very few things about Cen Li in the house. He has abandoned those cheap clothes of the other party for a long time. The house used for Cen Li to live is empty, and even one of them has been left.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was so dark that the blue veins on his arm were protruding. He should have known that Cen Li was disobedient, so he should not be soft to this person.

......

The next day, the snowstorm outside the house was a little lighter. Han Chen's work schedule was very regular. He got up early in the morning and prepared a rich breakfast.

Cen Li was embarrassed. After all, Han Chen was good to him, and he couldn't respond.

"Come here for breakfast." Han Chendao.

"... Uh-huh."

"The fried eggs just out of the pot are still hot." Han Chen picked up an egg and put it in his bowl.

Cen Li squeezed his lips and said unnaturally, "Thank you."

Han Chen was a teacher and awe-inspiring existence for him, but suddenly, the relationship between the two seemed to have changed a lot, which made Cen Li very uncomfortable.

After breakfast, Han Chen drove him to school, and there were already a lot of people sitting in the classroom.

Cen Li was in a very calm mood about the exam. Yesterday, he also reviewed his lessons from Han Chen, but when he entered the classroom, many people looked at him.

He sat quietly at his desk as if he hadn't heard the rustling discussion.

"Cen Li." Suddenly someone called him.

"..." Cen Li looked at the man.

"Are you... Offended Ning Xiuyuan? Yesterday, he looked for you for a long time and asked me. I said I didn't know where you were. His appearance was simply scary.

"... Uh-huh." Cen Li answered, and he also had a hunch that Ning Xiuyuan would look for him everywhere.

"If you can avoid it, just avoid it. Anyway, it's the final exam. He can't do anything to you when the school is closed. Maybe he will forget this as soon as the winter vacation is over." The man kindly said.

"I see. Thank you."

Originally calm, the mood became tense after hearing Ning Xiuyuan's name.

But there are so many people in the classroom... Ning Xiuyuan will never do anything to him in front of them...

The exam has begun. Cen Li did the questions seriously. The examination room was quiet. He only heard the rustle of the pen and paper. Cen Li's fingers were as slender as jade, perhaps because he often held the pen and had a thin cocoon on his fingertips.

After the first break of the exam, Xia Lu walked to his desk and lowered her voice, "Can we go out and have a chat?"

Cen Liwei looked up at the nervous girl in front of him. He wanted to refuse, but he heard the girl say again, "I won't tell anyone."

"..."

There were fewer people in the corridor, and Cen Li didn't understand why he came out with Xia Lu. The last incident was still vivid in his mind. Everything Ning Xiuyuan did to him was seen by the other party.

"I asked my cousin, and he said... You and Ning Xiuyuan have been together for a while." Xia Ludao.

She went to Xia Chuan a few days ago, and the other party seemed to have known for a long time and reminded her not to mind her own business.

"... Cen Li, can I help you? I know you're not the kind of person Ding Hao said. Did Ning Xiuyuan come to you in the dormitory last time he started to blackmail you?" Xia Lu said again.

Cen Li smiled astringently at the corners of his mouth. Xia Lu was too simple and thought everything too simply. "He didn't blackmail me. I'm sorry you misread the wrong person."

"..."

"Go back to the classroom."

In his eyes, a girl like Xia Lu should find a boyfriend who cherishes her innocently. As for him, it is difficult for her to protect herself, let alone give the other party a future. If someone is involved in him again, he will be implicated with the other party.

Xia Lu pulled his clothes at once, and her eyes turned slightly red.

Several people in the classroom saw this scene and coaxed aside, "Cen Li, you can accept Xia Lu. Anyway, the man is talented and beautiful, and she is also very worthy."

"Yes, yes, don't be too estrusionate. People already have seven emotions and six desires. Look, you have been in college for several years, and you don't even talk about a partner. So many girls miss you, which makes it difficult for me to find a girlfriend."

......

Cen Li's face was very calm. Without any joy of falling in love, he took away Xia Lu's finger and whispered, "Let go."

"... Cen Li." Xia Lu squeezed her fingers tightly, "Don't you like me at all?"

"..." Cen Li was silent. If he had no involvement with Ning Xiuyuan, maybe he would have a relationship with an ordinary man. Xia Lu had a good personality and the atmosphere was relaxed when the two got along. He remembered that the other party had approached him many times through the purpose of questions, and he had also dressed up carefully. As long as he was closer, Xia Lu would I was very nervous and deliberately found some topics to talk to him.

"... Even for a moment, I really don't like it at all?? Xia Lu asked.

Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly and said after a few seconds, "You are suitable for better people."

The most important thing in college is gossip. It happens to be the final exam, and there is no burden. The combination of L's famous talents and class beaurants is eye-catching enough. Many people gathered to join the fun.

"Cen Li, you guys are together. Try it first. If it's not suitable, you can divide it again. Let's fall in love. Don't make it so stiff."

"Xia Lu has liked you for a long time. No one in our class can't see it. Besides, you are also single. Just promise Xia Lu. I'm most afraid that girls will cry."

"Yes, let's be together."

"Together!"

Everyone around him came to heckle, louder than a louder. This posture seemed to be going to be known to the whole school. Cen Li frowned slightly and remained silent all the way.

Xia Lu let go of her hand. She knew that Cen Li didn't like too lively environments. She never thought that things would be so bad.

"Don't even say anything." Xia Lu is humane to the surroundings.

"Alas... None of them are accepted. Cen Li, are you still a man or not?" Someone was questioned nearby.

Hearing this, Cen Li's body obviously stiffened, yeah... Now, he is not even a man, and what right does he have to delay others?

Suddenly, a path was made way out of the onlookers. The tall man came in, but his whole body exuded a stranger's unreachable aura. After seeing it, everyone around him closed his lips.

The previously lively atmosphere has become a little strange.

Ning Xiuyuan had a smile on his face. He asked, "Who are you talking about together?"

"... Cen Li and Xia Lu." Someone replied.

Seeing Ning Xiuyuan, Cen Li's face turned pale and he couldn't help stepping back two steps.

But with so many people, Ning Xiuyuan should not be able to do anything to him...

Cen Li was about to go back to the classroom, but Ning Xiuyuan grabbed his arm. The other party's strength was as heavy as if he were to crush all his bones.

Ning Xiuyuan seemed to regret, "It's a pity that he stole my watch. I'll settle accounts with him first."