Part 77 - My own

It was Cen Li who stabbed him with porcelain first. If Cen Li could have said a soft word in front of him at that time, he would not have called Wang Chengzhi.

When the ambulance came, Ning Xiuyuan picked up Cen Li without taking care of the blood stains on him. At this time, he realized that Cen Li was so light that it seemed that he didn't take much effort.

Ning Xiuyuan thought a lot in a trance. He thought of the thin white waist when he saw the other party stretching out his arms in PE class.

Thinking of every time I heard the teacher talk about Cen Li, it was full of praise, without a word of criticism.

I think of one time Cen Li, as an excellent student representative in the grade, spoke under the national flag. The other party's back was straight and his voice was pleasant. Unlike that staid grade director, many girls secretly looked at Cen Li off the stage and whispered.

Maybe the desire has sown seeds for a long time, and he wants this person to become his own.

There have been many people around him, because he has been generous and has never been unpleasant. When he was a teenager, he always liked to play something fresh and exciting. Cen Li undoubtedly provoked the bloodthirsty factor in his body.

It's just for fun, and it can't be regarded as serious.

No matter how good the toy is, staying with him can't be just the only one, so what he thinks is to give Zucen the gift quality and stay where he belongs.

Cen Li seems to attach too much importance to him. Obviously, this person is not as sensible as the young masters outside, and he must be around him. However, when he saw that Cen Li's wrist was full of blood, he felt more uncomfortable than being stabbed by the other party.

There was a strong smell of disinfectant in the hospital. Ning Xiuyuan stood outside the ward and heard a sad voice not far away. Perhaps because the operation failed, the family cried outside the operating room.

Ning Xiuyuan was a little annoyed by this voice. He took out a cigarette from his pocket and was about to light it. He thought that it was in the hospital and he could not smoke.

The family members waiting outside were appeased by the doctor, and their voices were lower.

Ning Xiuyuan thought, how could Cen Li leave him? He still has many fears in his hand.

It took a long time for Bai Chengyu to push the door out.

"How's it going?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

Bai Chengyu glanced at Ning Xiuyuan and said in disbelievably, "He is pregnant with your child. How can you give him to someone else?" In this case, you didn't need to let him conceive your child in the first place. It's better to let him go earlier."

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank, "I didn't expect to give him away. He himself wanted to be stubborn with me."

"But after all, he is a man. Now that you are pregnant, you should be more considerate of him."

"I'm considerate of him enough. He pushed Xiaoyan down the stairs, but I didn't blame him. Later, he stabbed me with porcelain. How can I understand?" Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

Bai Chengyu opened his lips, but he didn't know what to say. He persuaded everything he could. If Ning Xiuyuan's attitude could have been changed, he would have changed it long ago.

"Is the child all right?" Ning Xiuyuan asked again.

Cen Li flowed once not long ago, and he was already very empty. If the child had a problem, the adult could basically not keep it. Fortunately, he was treated in Ning Xiuyuan's house in time, but Ning Xiuyuan's attitude made him sigh.

Originally, he thought that when Cen Li had a child, Ning Xiuyuan would more or less look at the child's face and be kind to Cen Li.

After a while, Bai Chengyu said, "It's okay."

A nurse in front of him was looking for something to do with him. He answered and left directly.

Ning Xiuyuan walked into the intensive care unit. He thought of the piece of porcelain used by Cen Li to stab him, which had long been taken away by him. All the sharp weapons in the room did not stay. What cut wrist did Cen Li use?

The mobile phone in his coat pocket vibrated. Ning Xiuyuan took it out and saw that the caller ID was Jiang Yan. Under normal circumstances, he should go out to connect to the phone, but he hung up directly.

He wants to stay here to accompany Cen Li.