Part 192 - Start all over again

I want to start all the processes that were not realized before, so that the intersection of two people is not so bad.

I want to give all the good things to this person.

Ning Xiuyuan expressed his feelings so directly for the first time that he was so nervous that he sweated in his palms, but he knew... he couldn't miss it anymore.

In the past, he didn't understand. He was too arrogant and measured everything with money to mistake his feelings for possessiveness and hurt the other party all over the body. Too many choices he made wrong.

It is clear that there are reasonable reasons for the two people to get close, but he used the one that left himself the last way out.

If Cen Li teaches him his homework, he will not mock the other party, but listen to Cen Li's explanation patiently and carefully. Cen Li will always be grateful to the Ning family until he graduates... He will find the right time to confess.

Later, he always thought of the sentence in Cen Li's diary.

Ning Xiuyuan is a very good person.

This sentence tortured him over and over again. If Cen Li thought he was a villain at the beginning, he didn't want to admit that he had ruined the warmth between the two people himself.

I don't want to hear the refusal, Ning Xiuyuan said, "Don't answer me yet... I know you hate me very much. I wish I could disappear by your side earlier. It's just my business to treat you well. You don't have to have any burden."

Ning Xiuyuan smiled at himself at the corners of his mouth, and looked at the man in front of him with deep eyes, "... I'm very satisfied if you can let me see you occasionally."

Ning Xiuyuan's face was a little affectionate, and his deep eyebrows seemed that he could not hide tenderness. Everyone looked a little fierce. He had dated him before, but now no one of him can remember his face. After thinking about it, it seemed to look the same, except Cen Li's facial outline was depicted in his heart.

Only when you don't meet someone who is attracted will you show no care.

Qiao Yuan's rare silence did not kick him out at such a time.

Emotionally, Qiao Yuan didn't have much experience. He carefully thought about whether he had dated Ye Mei or the Qiao family had a good marriage for him in the twenty-six years of his life.

In the past, my mind was blank...

It seems that everyone has something to hide from him, and even he doesn't want to explore it himself.

Ning Xiuyuan's cooking skills have indeed improved. At least there was no smell of paste floating in the room. After a while, Ning Xiuyuan brought three dishes and one soup from the kitchen.

These days, he has been specializing in several dishes, all of which are Cen Li's favorites, and then tasting them for Ning Mo and his servants.

The yam stew was soft. When Ning Xiuyuan went out, he boiled spareribs and yam soup on low heat and made a tomato fried dragonfish, stir-fried spinach and dried pot broccoli. The air was filled with the seductive aroma of food. Qiao Yuan slept all afternoon and was hungry for a long time.

Ning Xiuyuan picked up a fine white porcelain bowl and filled Qiao Yuan with a small bowl of soup. He remembered that Cen Li didn't like black chicken soup very much in the past. Every time he put it, he just put it there. He still said that Cen Li would drink it.

He pointed the spoon at Qiao Yuan and said, "I've tried it. It tastes good."

Qiao Yuan picked up the spoon and took a sip.

"How's it going?" Ning Xiuyuan asked expectantly.

"Not so good." Qiao Yuandao.

Unconsciously, I was used to this person sling around me.

This habit made Qiao Yuan frown.

Ning Xiuyuan's cooking skills are much better than last time. Despite this, he doesn't want to praise him.

I'm afraid he said yes. Ning Xiuyuan has to wrap up a round for his next three meals.

Qiao Yuan did not doubt the cheek of the other party at all.

Ning Xiuyuan looked languid. He picked up chopsticks for dinner. He secretly looked at Qiao Yuan and lowered his head and grabbed the rice in the bowl when he was about to look at each other.

"Is it really not delicious?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"..."

Qiao didn't expect Ning Xiuyuan to remember for so long. Besides, the rice in his bowl was almost finished.

Ning Xiuyuan thought sadly that he would change some recipes next time.

What "Ping His"

The stomach gets his heart, and he is a headline party at first glance.

Ning Xiuyuan's 24K pure straight man said, "You didn't move your chopsticks last time. Today, you finished the soup in the bowl and ate a lot of dishes."

Qiao Yuan:...

As the saying goes, don't argue with your daughter-in-law. If you lose, you just lose. Once you win, it's not just a matter of winning.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "Why don't you eat it?"

Qiao Yuan's face changed slightly, put his chopsticks on the table and said, "Eat it yourself."

"...Aren't you all fine just now? Are you angry?" Ning Xiuyuan didn't know what he had done wrong.

"No anger."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan paused and said, "I think you're angry."

"I said, I'm not angry."

"I'm not happy anymore. I apologize... That's all right..."

Qiao Yuan raised his eyes and gave him an indifferent look.

What does Ning Xiuyuan think? The more he apologizes, the worse it is...

Qiao Yuan closed his eyes slightly and gently pressed his eyebrows with his fingers. He was really crazy to discuss such a levelless topic with Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiu's far-sighted Qiao Yuan's bowl had bottomed out and asked, "Do you want to add more rice?"

Qiao Yuan's fingers tightened slightly, and there were faint blue veins bursting on his forehead. "Shut up."

"...Oh."