Part 181 - Vulnerability

Does Qiao Yuan hate him so much?

Some time ago, they got along well with each other. Qiao Yuan also went to the hospital with him to see Ning Mo.

Ning Xiuyuan looks like a tamed beast. He looks extremely fierce. In fact, he has long removed his claws in front of close people.

He didn't say a word. He just looked up at Qiao Yuan and found that the other party was really angry. His white cheeks were red. He whispered, "Don't be angry. I'll take you home and leave."

"..."

Qiao Yuan turned his head to the window of the car and didn't want to say more to him.

Ning Xiuyuan looked a little lonely. He opened his lips as if he wanted to say something, but he thought of Qiao Yuan's attitude towards him along the way, and then closed his mouth and opened the window slightly to dissipate Qiao Yuan's anger.

In the evening, there was no scorching heat in the daytime in the air. The afterglow of the sunset set off Qiao Yuan's side face with more warm colors.

Ning Xiuyuan took a look while waiting for the red light. He really wanted to take the man in front of him for himself, so that his traces were filled with his life everywhere.

But now it's just thinking about it.

But he was out from the beginning.

Ning Xiuyuan parked his car downstairs of Qiao's original community. Qiao Yuan liked to live in a fireworks place, not a villa with few people.

A resident went out to buy vegetables and came back with two fish with shaved scales in his hand. When he passed Qiao Yuan, the air exuded a fishy smell. Qiao Yuan smelled the smell, and something seemed to pour up in his throat.

He hurried to the garbage can and vomited a few times. Ning Xiuyuan took his teacup in the car and came over and handed it to him, "... Do you want to rinse your mouth?"

Qiao Yuan didn't have time to pay attention to him now. After rinsing his mouth, the nausea in his throat calmed down a little.

Ning Xiuyuan helped him and asked, "Are you feeling better? Otherwise... Shall I accompany you to the hospital?"

Qiao Yuan frowned, "No."

Seeing that he was not leaving, Qiao Yuan pushed him away and said, "I'm home."

"I don't trust you alone in your physical condition now." It's better to build a long way.

"..." Qiao Yuan has never seen such a brazen person.

He took a step, and Ning Xiuyuan followed suit. He pressed the elevator, and Ning Xiuyuan followed suit. When he opened the door, Ning Xiuyuan was still watching how he inserted the key into the lock and opened the door.

"Ning Xiuyuan, when are you going to follow?" Qiao Yuan no longer politely called Mr. Taning.

"... I just want to take care of you."

"I said no, how many more times do you want me to say? Are you deaf and didn't hear you? I want you to get out of here. What do you don't understand?" Qiao Yuandao.

For the first time, Qiao lost such a bad temper with others.

He is a gentleman. He has always been convinced by reason and persuades each other verbally, but Ning Xiuyuan will refresh his bottom line again and again.

"What's wrong with you?" Ning Xiu leaned against the door with his body and asked anxiously.

Qiao Yuan's cheeks turned red and he gasped a few breaths of heat. For a moment, a blurred picture appeared in his mind, and his eyes were full of fiery red light.

Qiao's original eyes were getting wetter and wetter, as if on the verge of collapse, grabbing a blood mark on Ning Xiuyuan's arm.

He suddenly felt overwhelming pain. There was a knife constantly cutting on him. He was meticulous in front of outsiders. At this moment, he was as fragile as a cub curled up in the corner and licking the wound alone.

This symptom will only appear when the mood is extreme.

Ning Xiuyuan opened the door, pulled out the key, closed the door again again, held Qiao Yuan in his arms, picked up a tissue to help the other party wipe the cold sweat on his forehead.

The warm liquid slipped down with the corners of his eyes and fell on Ning Xiuyuan's arm. I don't know when Qiao Yuan's face was covered with tears.

His body trembled slightly. Ning Xiuyuan hugged him and said, "I'll take you to the hospital."

"... No,"

What's the matter, deep?

Rooted in his mind, it was because of what he went to the hospital. That reason, extreme shame and unbearable, became his nightmare. However, when he woke up, he forgot everything.

Everyone stood opposite him, whether at the table or at his tiredness and resting for a moment, there was no peace.

Originally spotless, people have been stained with dirty colors.

Qiao Yuan's nature is a little cold. He usually makes general acquaintances with others and does not take the initiative to make evil with others. He doesn't know whether those blurred pictures are his imagination or past.

Who hates him so much? Only then will he be trampled on the soil and trampled on.