Part 125 - He ruined it himself

Ning Xiuyuan drove to Cen Li's house.

The alley was dark, and he went in looking for his memory.

The mobile phone suddenly vibrated, and someone called him. He waited for the vibration to automatically stop and did not answer.

In a few seconds, a text message came to ask him why he couldn't see anyone when he went out for a breath.

Ning Xiuyuan took a look and turned off the phone.

He doesn't want to be disturbed by outsiders, and he doesn't want to hear others belittle Cen Li.

Everyone will tell him that there is nothing to be sad about without a bedmate. Just change it. Anyway, there is no shortage of people around him.

But those people are not Cen Li.

When the door was opened, there was a slight "squeak" sound, emitting a moldy smell from it. No one came back for a long time, and all the furniture was covered with a layer of dust. Ning Xiuyuan pressed the light beside the wall. The light was on, but there was a layer of spider webs on the light bulb. Everyone could see that it was very I haven't lived there for a long time.

Although the house is old, if Cen Li were here, the room would definitely be cleaned up in an orderly manner. He thought that every time he went home, the house would be clean and tidy.

Cen Lihui said to him, "You're back."

Ning Xiuyuan's nose was a little astringent. The room was not big. It was easy for him to find a room belonging to Cen Li. The square wooden table was placed by the bed, with many textbooks used in high school.

This should be Cen Li's table.

Ning Xiuyuan picked up a copy casually, opened the title page, and saw the word "Cen Li" written on it.

The handwriting is meaningful and looks comfortable. Just like on the far right side of the blackboard, someone will copy the schedule on it. The teacher arranged Cen Li, because Cen Li's handwriting is the most beautiful in the class.

The blackboard is very high. When Cen Li writes the first class, he will stand on tiptoe a little, and the wide school uniform will appear a little empty.

Once he went to the classroom earlier, he saw Cen Li copying the schedule. His hem raised a little up with his arm, revealing a thin white waist. He held a basketball in his hand and fell to the ground safely. He rolled directly to Cen Li's side.

Cen Li heard the sound, turned around and picked up the basketball, and then came over to return it to him.

"Be careful, don't hit anyone." Cen Lidao.

"... Oh." Ning Xiuyuan reacted after knowingly. By the time he looked at the blackboard again, Cen Li had finished the top two lines.

At that time, he thought that the words were quite beautiful, but generally the words of nerds can still be read, and Cen Li was not a unique existence.

The textbook is full of notes, and the key points of each place are marked with a pen.

Whenever he looked at Cen Li, Cen Li usually lowered his head and held a faded pencil case in his hand.

In the past, many people in the class avoided him, but Cen Li seemed to be afraid of him, and perhaps just regarded him as an ordinary classmate.

Seeing what he did abnormally, he would whisper to remind him that when he forgot to hold an umbrella on a rainy day, he would not hesitate to divide it in half of him.

Later, he looked for Cen Li. Cen Li often delayed time, and he would say to this person in a boring tone, "What's the use of reading?" It's better to learn how to serve him.

It seems that something was wrong from the beginning.

Ning Xiuyuan couldn't care about the dust on the table and looked at the things related to Cen Li inside.

At the bottom of the textbook, Ning Xiuyuan pulled out of the book under a yellowed notebook and found that it was a diary.

He didn't know that Cen Li had the habit of keeping a diary.

Ning Xiuyuan turned over a few pages of his diary, most of which described some trivial things today, but in a diary, he accidentally saw that his name was mentioned.

In his freshman year of high school, Cen Li handed over the name of the person who did not hand in his homework to the teacher, offended a very arrogant poor student in the class. The poor student later found a group of people outside and stopped Cen Li's way home from school.

Ning Xiuyuan had an appointment with someone else that day, so he didn't ask the driver to pick him up.

He saw several exaggerated-dressed gangsters surrounded by the roadside, and other students hid there.

I don't know which unlucky person was entangled.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned. He was either nosy, or just looked at the arrogant appearance of those people.

He went over and asked, "What are you doing?"

Those people didn't look back. They cursed and said to him, "It's none of your business."

His temper suddenly came up and he was about to make trouble. There happened to be a man from the school. When he knew him, he quickly came to please him and said, "... Brother Ning, why did you come here?"

"What's going on?" It's better to build a long way.

"Nothing, just teach this blind lesson. If he hadn't given the teacher a small report, my father wouldn't have slamed me yesterday."

The man inside squeezed his lips tightly and said nothing. If it were someone else and saw someone coming, he would definitely ask for help.

The teenager's school uniform was stained. Ning Xiuyuan looked a little upset. He casually said, "He is the one I'm covering. Do you dare to bully him?"

"..." The man seemed a little surprised. He could only pick up soft persimmons and pinch them. Of course, he couldn't provoke Ning Xiuyuan. He asked tremblingly, "When did it happen?"

Ning Xiuyuan calmed his face, "I have to report to you. You are awesome enough. Even my people have taught me a lesson. Should I be taught the next one?"

"... Of course not!" The man quickly said, "How dare I touch your person? Didn't you know it before? It's all misunderstandings."

"Okay, you see how it's over." Ning Xiudao, his mobile phone rang and he stood next to answer the phone.

He was not very impressed by Cen Li at that time. After all, there were too many people wandering around in front of him.

He only vaguely remembered that the teenager stood up slowly from the ground and said "Thank you."

The teenager looks quite thin. No wonder he was bullied by the group just now.

Later, there were fewer people bullying Cen Li in the school, just because Ning Xiuyuan said, "He is the one I'm covering."

Ning Xiuyuan looked at the description in the diary.

"Ning Xiuyuan is not as bad as what other people say. I came into contact with him today. Maybe he is not very good at expression, which makes others misunderstand. It's better not to know a person from other people, which is not fair to him. I hope I can have the opportunity to help him in the future. He is actually a very good person.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled, and then his eyes turned red.

It turned out that he was also a very good person in Cen Li's heart.

But all this was destroyed by him himself.