Part 36 - His Medicine

There is a pharmacy outside the school, and Cen Li is the first time to go in.

He stood by the shelf for a long time and couldn't find what he wanted to buy, but he really couldn't say anything when he asked him to ask the clerk.

"Young man, what do you want to buy?" The shopkeeper is a middle-aged woman. Seeing that he stayed in the store for a long time without choosing anything, she came over and asked him.

Cen Li moved his lips without making a sound. After a few seconds, he said, "I'll take a look first."

Seeing that Cen Li was handsome and her cheeks were sickly white, she didn't look like a bad person, and she didn't say much.

A customer came into the pharmacy, and Cen Li's movements also stopped. This was not a glorious thing in the first place. I'm afraid he would never have thought that he would buy that kind of thing in the pharmacy in his life.

If it is delayed, I won't be able to go to the classroom after class.

After the man finished picking something and left, Cen Li asked the woman unnaturally, "Here... there's... Contraceptive pill?"

The woman was originally quite kind, but after hearing Cen Li's words, her face changed. "You young people also don't pay attention to it, so you don't know how to take protective measures, only care about yourself, and don't think about girls."

"..." Cen Li's cheeks were so ashamed that he didn't say a word.

The woman brought a box of contraceptive pills to Cen Li on the back shelf and handed them to Cen Li, "It's valid for seventy-two hours. If you don't want to be responsible, take it to her to eat."

"... Thank you, thank you." Cen Li quickly took the medicine, then went to the front desk to settle the bill and left. He didn't dare to stay for a moment.

He exhaled heat and put the medicine in his hand in his coat pocket.

Valid for seventy-two hours... That time hasn't passed yet...

He didn't want to experience it again last time. Maybe he would buy this medicine often in the future, but it was better than Huaining Xiuyuan's children.

Cen Li returned to the classroom and finished the first class.

"Cen Li, Professor Han cares about you so much. There must be you in the exchange student quota in the department this time." The boy next to him said when he saw Cen Li.

"..." Cen Li turned his head doubtfully and looked at the other party.

"Only yesterday, didn't Professor Han see you send you back when you were drunk? I have never seen anyone get this kind of treatment. To be honest, if you weren't a man, I don't know how many girls in school would be jealous of you."

"..." Han Chen?

But last night he... Didn't Ning Xiuyuan bring it back to the villa?

There is a blank head. Sure enough, he is not a suitable person to drink.

There are many puzzles, but it's not easy for him to ask, let alone take the initiative to contact Han Chen.

Ding Hao passed through the aisle, heard the boy's words, and said coldly, "The quota in the department hasn't come out yet. Who knows if there is Cen Li?"

"Wow, you are just jealous of Cen Li."

"Oh, am I jealous of him? What does he have to be jealous of?" Ding Hao said confidently.

When Ding Hao left, the boy said, "Cen Li, ignore him. I don't believe you're the kind of person he said."

"... Uh-huh." Cen Li's eyes were a little dodged a little more, holding the notebook tightly in his hand.

He was really afraid. What would the other party think of him when the layer of paper was exposed?

At noon, Cen Li was the only one in the dormitory, and everyone else should go to lunch.

Cen Li took a large glass of water with a glass, took out the medicine in his pocket, took one and put it in his mouth, and then poured the water into his throat.

The transparent liquid overflowed from the lips. Cen Li wiped dry his lips with his sleeves and stood still in a daze.

The door of the dormitory was suddenly pushed open. Cen Li reacted and put the medicine in the drawer in a panic.

Ding Hao looked at him a few more times, and did not say hello to him, so he went straight to his table.

The door of the dormitory was half open, and someone said outside, "Is Cen Li there?"

"Here." Cen Li replied.

"Mr. Zhang asked me to pass the software to You, come and copy it in my computer."

"Yes." Cen Li nodded, picked up the USB flash drive on the table, and went out with the boy.

After Cen Li left, Ding Hao couldn't sit still. He locked the door of the dormitory tightly and opened the drawer that had been closed by Cen Li before.