Part 148 - You're lying to me

After ringing for a while, it became quiet.

Bai Chengyu gasped a few times. This is the exit of the restaurant. Although there are not many people coming and going, someone will pass by at any time.

He suppressed the fear in his heart and said to Qiao Shore insipidly, "... you let me go first."

Although the other party smiled gently, he knew who Qiao An was too clear.

He said some thoughtful words, but tore him tore him mercilessly, then licked his eyelids intimately and kissed him to tears like comfortingly.

Qiao An whispered, "I'm looking for a reason to leave again. I thought you would miss me."

"..." Bai Chengyu squeezed his lips, "I didn't find a reason to leave you, but it's just not suitable for talking here. Didn't anyone come with you just now? If you leave suddenly, they will also be worried."

"You have seen me for a long time, but you don't even say hello." Qiao An lost his way.

"..."

Bai Chengyu usually speaks and thinks about everything, but Qiao An always picks out other meanings in his words.

The ringtone rang again. Now Qiao An answered him and handed it to his ear. "Someone is looking for you."

How many people came out at this time. Does it seem that there is any contradiction? They are arguing. Bai Chengyu took advantage of this empty gear to hang up the phone and snatched it from Qiao An.

He knew that he could not escape Qiao An and raised his knee to kick the other party's most vulnerable place. This time, if he could get rid of Qiao An, he would resign from the hospital today. Although he bought a house in L City and had a stable job, he could not stay any longer.

Qiao An dodged, and the smile on his face disappeared.

"Qiao An..." Bai Chengyu's heart sank, but he tried to persuade the other party, "... It has been so many years. What kind of person can't you find? I promise I won't appear in front of you in the future."

Bai Chengyu was really afraid. He didn't even want to think of every intersection with Qiao An in college. At that time, he didn't understand. He foolishly thought that Qiao An regarded him as a friend.

Think about it, Qiao An is loved by many people in school. How can he be missing?

His body couldn't move for a while. Qiao An looked at him deeply. Many people passing by looked at them, and Bai Chengyu's face became uncomfortable.

Qiao An brought his mobile phone, took a look at the newly received text message, and then turned it off.

Not long after he finished the bill, the nurse came out of the bathroom and saw that the food on the table had not been moved a few mouthfuls, but there was no appetite if he ate alone.

Seeing that he didn't answer the phone, text messages, and his face was not very beautiful, she came out of the restaurant, but saw him and a man at the door.

She questioned, "Dr. Bai, you can't leave suddenly because you make an appointment in advance."

She thought Bai Chengyu would explain at least a few words, but the other party just said, "I'm sorry..."

Instead, Qiao An smiled and asked, "My senior and I have been missing for a long time. We are about the past. Have you bothered you?"

Hearing Qiao An's words, Bai Chengyu's body trembled, as if he remembered the past.

Qiao An doesn't allow anyone else around him.

Seeing such a tall and handsome man explain to her that her previous depression had subsided a lot, the nurse whispered, "It's not an interruption. It's just an appointment very early. As a result, there was no reason not to leave."

"Are you dating?" Qiao An asked.

A layer of redness floated on the nurse's face and looked at Bai Chengyu. He was a little embarrassed.

Even an outsider could see what she was thinking when she came here today, but Bai Chengyu could see that she left when the waiter didn't even have all the dishes. It's like to leave her alone.

"Today is my fault, but I still have something to talk to my senior in detail."

"... Well, you can talk about it." Nurses also have a good impression of the handsome men in front of them. They can see that the identity of the other party is not simple, but they do not give people a sense of superior alienation. Maybe they really have something very important.   

But Bai Chengyu turned pale and a cold sweat dripped down her cheeks, which surprised the nurse, but she didn't ask much.

Qiao An called the driver to take the nurse back, so considerate that no one could hate him.

Only Bai Chengyu knows what this person really looks like, but he would rather never know.

There were more and more people in the afternoon. Qiao An was not used to being watched. He held Bai Chengyu's hand tightly, as if he would leave if he let go of the man.

"Where are you going?" Bai Chengyu asked.

Qiao An didn't answer.

"Qiao An, just pretend that you haven't seen me today. Sooner or later, you will have your life... You let go first. I won't leave."

It's abnormal for two men to hold hands, not to mention that they are still blue and day. People on the road will look at them from time to time.

"You're lying to me."

"..."

There are several hotels nearby. Bai Chengyu almost thought that Qiao An was going to take him to open a room. His body was tense, but Qiao An didn't seem to like hotels or places, so he took him to his home in L City.

Along the way, his heart hung in his throat. He was more afraid of Qiao An's silence, which made him unable to guess what the other party wanted to do.

He hasn't realized the seriousness of the matter yet. He just feels that time has passed so long. What Qiao An should do has done to him a long time ago, and he should get tired of it anyway.

But Qiao An dragged him directly into the bathroom. Cold water spilled from the top of his head. His body shuddered. Although it was summer, it was absolutely uncomfortable to be soaked in cold water.

The shirt I wore became a little transparent and sticky to my skin.

"Qiao An, what are you doing??

"You smell like a woman's perfume. I don't like it." Qiao An said coldly.

Bai Chengyu's whole body was soaked. Before he could react what was going on, he was raised and kissed heavily.