Part 188 - Keep you up

It seems that something has become something wrong.

Now Bai Chengyu no longer wants to leave him, but she has completely lost his mind and even some ordinary discrimination.

Qiao An found someone to prescribe medicine. The other party said that it could damage people's minds and make Bai Chengyu's body thinner and thinner.

Bai Chengyu is also close to one meter tall, holding him in his arms, but lightly like a paper man.

Bai Chengyu always stares at somewhere, with nothing in his eyes. Sometimes he has to shout several times before Bai Chengyu responds to him.

Qiao An bought a piece of cake from the dessert shop and wrapped it in a delicate cardboard box.

Today, Bai Chengyu didn't come to the door to pick him up as usual.

He shouted a few times but no one answered. Finally, he saw Bai Chengyu in the bedroom. The other party sat on the bed as if he didn't notice anyone coming.

Qiao An looked anxious and became gentle. "Schor, I'll buy you a cake."

Only then did Bai Chengyu turn his head and look at him, mechanically repeated his previous movements and praises, and took the cake in Qiao An's hand.

It's just him who hasn't moved for a long time.

"What's wrong?" Qiao An asked.

Bai Chengyu lowered his head, looked at the cake picked up in his hand, and whispered, "... I seem to be getting stupider and stupider. I can't do anything. No wonder... People will say I'm a loser.

Qiao An went to work during the day. He stayed at home alone. He was thirsty and wanted to drink water, but he didn't know what to pick it up. Obviously, the glass was in front of him, but he thought for a long time.

Sometimes he forgets what he wants to do one second and what he wants to do the next second. No matter how he thinks, he can't remember it again.

Although he used to be unpleasant and always despised, he was not stupid.

He still knows... When it's cold, he needs to get dressed, he has to eat when he is hungry, and he drinks water when he is thirsty.

But now, he doesn't know anything.

During the day, there was showers outside the house, and thunderstorms kept coming from his ear. Bai Chengyu suddenly thought that when he met this kind of weather, he would hold an umbrella when he went out, and someone would come to him to say he was afraid.

Do you want to hold an umbrella?

But he didn't have to go out at all. He subconsciously looked for him. He was not in the hospital today. He should take out his mobile phone and turn it off. He is a very cautious person in the details of life.

He even forgot what a mobile phone was like. He thought that Qiao An would occasionally answer the phone in front of him. That thing should be a mobile phone. How could he be so dull?

This awareness made Bai Chengyu feel panic.

He doesn't even know the common sense of life.

Everything was taken care of by Qiao An. When Qiao An was away, he completely turned into a loser.

Before Qiao An comforted him, Bai Chengyu raised his eyes. There was no luster when he first met in L City. He was submissive, "... Qiao An... I'm a little afraid that I will forget your name one day. At that time, I won't know anything... Even if you lose me."

"..." Qiao An didn't make a sound.

Does he like Bai Chengyu or this pair of skins?

There are many people with similar appearances in the world. If Bai Chengyu doesn't listen to him, he can find a better alternative from the beginning.

In the past two days, a new intern has also come to the company. The other party looks more like Bai Chengyu.

But he... didn't have too many feelings. He wouldn't see it at a glance, so he tried his best to get close to the other party and wanted to take the other party for himself.

He just hated. They kept saying that they cared about him. Finally, they met someone else, but they turned him aside. At the beginning, Bai Chengyu had such a good relationship with him. Later, Bai Chengyu made a girlfriend and spent much less time with him. He went to each other's dormitory and ran away several times.

Sometimes, Bai Chengyu told him that he didn't have time, but he was eating and watching movies with that woman. Didn't he say he was poor? He also spent all the money earned from working part-time days to buy gifts for that woman.

Once Qiao An celebrated his birthday.

I only made an appointment with Bai Chengyu, but the topics Bai Chengyu talked to him were all related to romance.

Bai Chengyu thought that a good friend should share the joyful mood.

Bai Chengyu spent a month's living expenses that day and sent Qiao An a shirt, dark gray. Bai Chengyu chose it in the specialty store for a long time for fear that Qiao An would be dissatisfied.

Bai Chengyu said, "Xiaowen said that the dark one looks better. Would you like to try it now?"

"She bought it with you?" Qiao An asked.

"... I'm afraid that my vision is not good. You don't like the one choice. There is one more suggestion for one more person."

Qiao An took the gift and said nothing.

When he came home, he tore the clothes Bai Chengyu gave him and threw them on the ground like a rag.

He thought of the smile on the corners of Bai Chengyu's mouth when he mentioned the woman.

Is it that happy?

Obviously, he is very poor and doesn't look strong, but he keeps going out to work part-time just to give girls a better life. The rest of the time is also used to accompany others. All he left is a few short greetings on his mobile phone.

There is always a difference between lovers and friends.

In this case, Bai Chengyu might as well be with him, so as not to remember others.

Because Bai Chengyu doesn't want to remember others, he will make the other party only rely on him and survive.

The current Bai Chengyu made Qiao An feel a little pity, but it was just a little bit.

Bai Chengyu has left him twice.

The other party did not lie to him before, but later his mouth was full of lies and he clearly promised him, but last time, he still took advantage of him to get the medicine and planned to leave him.

Qiao An kissed Bai Chengyu's eyelids and whispered, "Even if you don't know anything, I will always keep you."