Part 52 - Obedient

Cen Li bowed his waist and supported the edge of the table with one hand on the coffee table. This disgust lasted for a long time. He seemed to have lost his strength. He stayed where he was and didn't move half of the sound.

In the past, Ning Xiuyuan should have said that he had caused trouble, but now the other party has come over abnormally and handed him a tissue.

Cen Li turned his head slightly and saw a little joy in the other party's eyes. Jiang Yan sitting at the table looked ugly, and Aunt Li looked a little strange.

"Aunt Li, take away everything that smells fishy on the table." Ning Xiuyuan ordered.

"...Young master." Aunt Li said, "If the master knows... I'm afraid this matter..."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned slightly, "I'll make it clear to him in the future."

"You are not married yet. Will this not affect you very well? ... If it is known by outsiders, the reputation of the Ning family will also be damaged, and the eldest grandson of the Ning family cannot be made up to a man..."

Ning Xiuyuan interrupted Aunt Li impatiently, "Okay, I will be measured myself."

Aunt Li can only sigh. As a servant of the Ning family, she has to listen to Ning Xiuyuan's words. Besides, she has always thought that Ning Xiuyuan was just a novelty to Cen Li, and sooner or later she will get tired of it.

She took all the fish on the table to the kitchen, leaving only a few simple plates of vegetarian dishes on the table.

Jiang Yan grilled the rice in the bowl with chopsticks and said, "A Yuan... Shall we eat these at night?"

Ning Xiuyuan thought about it, and said, "You can ask Aunt Li to make another one for you later."

Jiang Yan shrivelled his lips and stopped talking.

Hearing their conversation, Cen Li only felt a "buzzing" of his head. He remembered the medicine Bai Chengyu gave him. He took everything every time he didn't fall behind, and the contraceptive pill was also valid within seventy-two hours. He never exceeded this time.

Maybe he just had a stomachache...

Seeing that he didn't take the tissue, Ning Xiuyuan bent down and wiped the corners of his lips.

"Are you feeling better?" Ning Xiuyuan asked him.

"..."

"What else would you like to eat in the evening? I want Aunt Li to do it for you." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

"..."

Cen Li slowly took off his hand on the coffee table, stepped back to the sofa, and said palely, "I don't want to eat anything."

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank, "This is not the time for you to be erotic."

"I have a stomachache..." Cen Li muttered in a low voice that he wanted to go to the hospital for a check-up.

After only two steps towards the door, Ning Xiuyuan grabbed his wrist and said, "Where are you going?"

Cen Li earned a few times, but he didn't break away. His voice was dry and astringent, "Let go of me!"

"Don't be ignorant." Ning Xiuyuan clamped him more vigorously, pulled him to the table and said, "Aunt Li, go and stew some bone soup and give him calcium supplements."

Aunt Li looked at Cen Li with a complicated face, but when she heard Ning Xiuyuan's order, she could only go to the kitchen to do so.

Cen Li sat at the table, as if he had lost his soul.