Part 190 - Manipulation

I saw Bai Chengyu again, half a month after the last time.

It's just that Bai Chengyu did not sit obediently next to Qiao An and did not talk to him normally as before.

When Qiao Yuan came over, he saw the doctor carrying the medicine box downstairs.

Qiao An told him that Bai Chengyu would be his sister-in-law in the future, but he could not feel any relationship between them, which was more like a manipulation.

Qiao Yuan asked, "Is he sick?"

Qiao An's possessiveness was extremely pathological. Even when someone asked Bai Chengyu, his tone would become bad, "With me, I don't need you to care about him."

Qiao Yuan glanced in the direction of the bedroom and didn't ask again.

"My father wants us to visit him the day after tomorrow, and the lawyer will also go there then." Qiao Yuandao.

Qiao Chengming's time is running out. He asked them to go this time to make a will, so as not to quarrel at that time. Of course, Qiao Yuan has never coveted Qiao's things. He just wants to do his duty well.

Somehow, when he learned from the doctor that Qiao Chengming was ill, Qiao Yuan was not too sad. Life, old age, illness and death are human beings's normal. He treated Qiao Chengming as if he were an onlooker, without unnecessary feelings in the middle.

Sometimes Qiao Yuan was wondering if he was too indifferent.

Qiao Chengming is also his father anyway, who has raised him for more than twenty years.

Qiao thought about the memories of the past, but his mind was blank, and he didn't even keep a good picture.

"I'll go there." Qiao Shore Road.

The doctor stood aside and waited. He didn't dare to go to the bedroom without Qiao An's instructions.

Qiao An doesn't like others to contact Bai Chengyu very much, but when people are sick, they will have to observe the disease carefully. It is impossible to get the answer out of thin air.

"You came to me just for this?" Qiao An asked.

"Yes."

Qiao An got up from the sofa and didn't pay much attention to him. The doctor followed Qiao An into the bedroom.

Qiao Yuan picked up the tea on the coffee table and took a sip. For a moment, he didn't seem to plan to leave.

From the bedroom, there was an occasional short cry. Qiao Yuan understood how Qiao An was with each other.

He has never been in contact with Bai Chengyu, but he has learned something from other sources.

When Qiao An came out, he saw him still sitting on the sofa. His impatient eyes seemed to ask him why he hadn't left. Qiao An was hostile to him.

Qiao Yuan smiled softly, picked up the tea on the table and drank it up before getting up and planning to leave.

He drove back to the community where he lived and saw a familiar figure by the roadside.

During this period, Ning Xiuyuan always met him by chance in various ways.

At first, Ning Mo got lost. Later, he felt that the air in the community where he lived was fresh and suitable for morning exercise. Later, he thought that the private dish tasted good. He changed his tricks every day, which was absolutely not repeatable.

Qiao Yuan was never impatient, and his temper was almost worn away by Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan's understanding ability is extremely poor. He often misinterpret the meaning of his words. He is already very tired at work every day. Qiao Yuan really doesn't want to be in a bad mood because of this person.

Qiao Yuan parked his car in the garage and pressed the elevator on the negative floor. Today, he planned to rest at home. If he doesn't go out, he should not meet Ning Xiuyuan.

However, when Qiao Yuan came out of the elevator and picked up the key in his hand to open the door, he heard footsteps coming from the corridor.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't take Ning Mo with him today. When he came to him, he naturally waved skillfully, "What a coincidence, I met you again."

"..." Qiao Yuan did not respond.

When Ning Mo was here, Qiao Principle ignored him. When Ning Mo was away, Qiao Yuan ignored him.

It's really realistic...

Ning Xiuyuan was injured by Ning Mo in the past two days, which seriously violated his original intention. He came to run in the morning the day before yesterday and happened to meet Qiao Yuan.

Then Ning Mo said aggrievedly in front of Qiao Yuan, "Dad... don't let you sleep, woo-hoo... The baby wants to sleep..."

Qiao Yuan frowned at him, "How can you be a father when the child is still growing up?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan can't refute it.

"Baby is sleepy..." Ning Mo stretched out his little fat arm and hugged Qiao Yuan's trousers legs.

"Go home to sleep with your uncle, okay?" Qiao Yuan's face is much milder.

"Good duck!"

Then Qiao Yuan took Ning Mo home, left him alone, and practiced in a bunch of aunts and uncles.

During this period, Ning Xiuyuan either let Ning Mo get lost or made Ning Mo hungry, or made Ning Mo dirty, so that Qiao Yuan thought that Ning Xiuyuan was not worthy to be a father at all.

Of course, Ning Xiuyuan didn't realize this. He only felt that it was a wrong choice to ask Ning Mo to attract Qiao Yuan's attention from the beginning.

Not only is he not only a two-person world, but he is often excluded as a third party.

Qiao Yuan ignored him. Ning Xiuyuan was used to it. He forced the topic and said, "Are you unlocking the lock?"

Qiao Yuan stopped the action in his hand, looked at him, and said coldly, "Why are you here?"

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and flattered, "From today on, we are neighbors. I will live next door to you. If there is any danger in the middle of the night, you can call me as soon as possible."

"..."

"Why is your face so ugly? Are you sick?" Ning Xiuyuan asked with concern.